Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,624 members, 7,823,748 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:25 PM

Who Else Is Listening To Radio Biafra? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Else Is Listening To Radio Biafra? (13452 Views)

70% Of Ndigbo Don’t Read Newspapers, Listen To Radio —imo State Govt / Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested / The World Is Listening To Nnamdi Kanu ,/terry Paulson (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Else Is Listening To Radio Biafra? by bruno419(m): 8:46am On Jun 22, 2015
Uzoma kanu really has the guts o....saying rochas will pay with his blood

1 Like

Re: Who Else Is Listening To Radio Biafra? by Nobody: 8:54am On Jun 22, 2015
bruno419:
who is dat man sef
Re: Who Else Is Listening To Radio Biafra? by uniqueren(f): 8:54am On Jun 22, 2015
I really tire for dt station o..the tins men say
Re: Who Else Is Listening To Radio Biafra? by bruno419(m): 8:56am On Jun 22, 2015
elijah2u:
who is dat man sef
a biafra man

2 Likes

Re: Who Else Is Listening To Radio Biafra? by Sunnybobo3(m): 9:03am On Jun 22, 2015
bruno419:

Nnamdi Kanu is a criminal

3 Likes

Re: Who Else Is Listening To Radio Biafra? by Nobody: 9:38am On Jun 22, 2015

25 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Who Else Is Listening To Radio Biafra? by gobizzy101: 9:45am On Jun 22, 2015
Wasn't it an igbo man dat caused d civil war dat led 2 Nigeria signing d Bakassi agreement?u guys should leave Cross River out of ur evil plot.
Normality:

Like Buhari is dropping napalms on ur villages, of cus, Igbo man is ur problem, when OBJ ceded Bakassi to Cameroun, it was an Igbo man.

8 Likes

Re: Who Else Is Listening To Radio Biafra? by OJUcrook: 9:52am On Jun 22, 2015
Chukwu Biama Okike fire any Heebo man that does not want to go back to Heeboland. You are all going back to Biafra

6 Likes

Re: Who Else Is Listening To Radio Biafra? by SOUNDKING: 10:37am On Jun 22, 2015
Normality:

Like Buhari is dropping napalms on ur villages, of cus, Igbo man is ur problem, when OBJ ceded Bakassi to Cameroun, it was an Igbo man.

No one is raising global awareness that they dropping napalms on ur villages except the same Nnamdi Kalu an Igbo man you love to revere.
IPOB sent email messages to all U.S senators yesterday telling them about aerial bombardment of ur land when Boko is still flexing nonstop in N.E.

This will take us nowhere.
Soon u will hear U.S question Buhari on the bombings.
when i see people like you, i just smile and say:God bless Biafra.

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Who Else Is Listening To Radio Biafra? by Nature8(m): 11:04am On Jun 22, 2015
gobizzy101:
Useless pple.

Der even added Cross River State in dia map. We 4 so kill una ehn

Are you sure you're ok at all?
Anu mpama!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Else Is Listening To Radio Biafra? by worthytalk: 11:06am On Jun 22, 2015
I am listening to Radio Biafra from Omoku in Rivers State in Biafraland. Mind you am from Rivers and we are for Biafra. On Biafra we stand!

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Else Is Listening To Radio Biafra? by Nobody: 11:07am On Jun 22, 2015
SOUNDKING:
when i see people like you, i just smile and say:God bless Biafra.

Tnx broh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Else Is Listening To Radio Biafra? by SOUNDKING: 11:13am On Jun 22, 2015
Normality:

Tnx broh
i don't need anyone to tell me before i know that we are great people. God bless you ezi nwannem.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Else Is Listening To Radio Biafra? by OJUcrook: 11:14am On Jun 22, 2015
Krankenhaus:

Tell your chief to come to the Ph.d student lounge(mensa) of the university of duesseldorf. I am patiently waiting for him till noon, failure to do that the whole of your village are basstards.
sunnybobo3, see as your fellow Heebo brother dey threaten you, see as him dey call you and your entire village b'astard just because you do not support Nnamdi Kanu. Is this how Biafra gonna be like? - No room for dissidents and divergent opinions.

Chukwu Abiama go punish anybody wey talk say make una no go Biafra.

5 Likes

Re: Who Else Is Listening To Radio Biafra? by Rilwayne001: 11:17am On Jun 22, 2015
bruno419:

Don't mind that empty boaster.

5 Likes

Re: Who Else Is Listening To Radio Biafra? by Nobody: 11:18am On Jun 22, 2015

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Else Is Listening To Radio Biafra? by Rilwayne001: 11:23am On Jun 22, 2015
OJUcrook:
sunnybobo3, see as your fellow Heebo brother dey threaten you, see as him dey call you and your entire village b'astard just because you do not support Nnamdi Kanu. Is this how Biafra gonna be like? - No room for dissidents and divergent opinions.Chukwu Abiama go punish anybody wey talk say make una no go Biafra.

They have been thoroughly brainwashed to believe those lies. Only the wise is not deluded.

3 Likes

Re: Who Else Is Listening To Radio Biafra? by lunaticfringe: 11:25am On Jun 22, 2015
Biafrans keep quiet and do as you are told... Start tweeting from tonight..

1 Like

Re: Who Else Is Listening To Radio Biafra? by OkutaNla: 11:28am On Jun 22, 2015
LOL. It's beginning to look like the next war will be between Igbos bathing themselves in blood in the name of purging Biafra/Igboland of the 'sabos' in their midst, after that the extemists amongst them (however much of them are left) will then face the rest of Nigeria for a re-match of the last trouncing, then Naija will treat their ffvck-up once and for all. Either way, enough blood will flow on South East soil, wella!

7 Likes

Re: Who Else Is Listening To Radio Biafra? by ikeyman00(m): 11:36am On Jun 22, 2015
@@@@

worthytalk: 11:06am
I am listening to Radio Biafra from Omoku in Rivers State in Biafraland. Mind you am from Rivers and we are for Biafra. On Biafra we stand!

u see when we say radio biafra is bringing nightmare to the zoo

very soon asari will know Biafra is bigger then him

very soon

as for sunnyboboo that man need to be checked
Re: Who Else Is Listening To Radio Biafra? by Nobody: 11:43am On Jun 22, 2015

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Else Is Listening To Radio Biafra? by sweetgala(m): 11:53am On Jun 22, 2015
OkutaNla:
LOL. It's beginning to look like the next war will be between Igbos bathing themselves in blood in the name of purging Biafra/Igboland of the 'sabos' in their midst, after that the extemists amongst them (however much of them are left) will then face the rest of Nigeria for a re-match of the last trouncing, then Naija will treat their ffvck-up once and for all. Either way, enough blood will flow on South East soil, wella!

I hope it doesn't go that way
Re: Who Else Is Listening To Radio Biafra? by Rilwayne001: 11:55am On Jun 22, 2015
Normality:

So since he is an empty boaster, how did he track down the schools Rochas grand children attends, then names of all their security details, the village of this security guys, the names of their own kids, the once that have kids, and the names of Rochas grandchildren and he even announced it on air.
He called the number of Rochas CSO on air too.
I always advice people to stay away from what is deeper than they can go.

He is an empty boaster in as much as he doesn't have the chutzpah to go after all those people he tracked. He should continue tracking and tracking and making empty threats on radio with hidden location. He should come out open if they born him well.

Of cus I followed and destroyed Kumuiyi's bus yesterday that was announcing his crusade in my area, that was yesterday evening.

Tell me the major reason why you engaged in such henious act.

Come at me. If Kumuiyi says Nnamdi is boasting why is he guarding his churches 24 hours everyday with Soldiers and Police men since last week.

If Nnamdi is not boaating. why is he afraid of soldiers and police?

If they claim superman, why did Binez hotel cancel his reservation after they saw what passed them.
Nnamdi Kalu has huge cult followership,

of course, gullible followers like you and your cohorts…

and of cus in my own city, we no send whether u be angel, if u are an enemy to Nnamdi and Biafra struggle, u don buy problem from Colombia guys in my city, and this boys don't have joy, they don't care if they die today.Just relax abeg.
Let Kumuiyi come nah cheesy shebi dem no fear man.

empty threats coming from empty boaster of Biafra.

2 Likes

Re: Who Else Is Listening To Radio Biafra? by sweetgala(m): 11:56am On Jun 22, 2015
Normality:

So since he is an empty boaster, how did he track down the schools Rochas grand children attends, then names of all their security details, the village of this security guys, the names of their own kids, the once that have kids, and the names of Rochas grandchildren and he even announced it on air.

He called the number of Rochas CSO on air too.

I always advice people to stay away from what is deeper than they can go.

Of cus I followed and destroyed Kumuiyi's bus yesterday that was announcing his crusade in my area, that was yesterday evening.

Come at me. If Kumuiyi says Nnamdi is boasting why is he guarding his churches 24 hours everyday with Soldiers and Police men since last week.

If they claim superman, why did Binez hotel cancel his reservation after they saw what passed them.

Nnamdi Kalu has huge cult followership, and of cus in my own city, we no send whether u be angel, if u are an enemy to Nnamdi and Biafra struggle, u don buy problem from Colombia guys in my city, and this boys don't have joy, they don't care if they die today.

Just relax abeg.

Let Kumuiyi come nah cheesy shebi dem no fear man.

You are celebrating the illegal terrorism of citizens who dissent. God would be the judge soon enough

Nnamdi is about to bite more than he can chew , I dare he touch the hair on one of Rochas family , the whole of the Biafra struggle would be wiped off the face of the earth

3 Likes

Re: Who Else Is Listening To Radio Biafra? by OkutaNla: 11:57am On Jun 22, 2015
sweetgala:

I hope it doesn't go that way

Siddon there. There's no way it won't degenerate into that coz just like the last time, 'saboteurs' in their midst actually sabotaged their war effort, both Igbos and non-Igbos alike. Ojukwu had to kill so many of them via firing squad and jail others, e.g. Hillary Njoku -- the likes of Zik had to flee and remain in exile for the remainder of the war. And even today, a sizable number of Igbos don't support the neo-Biafran struggle. What happens to such people? They will certainly be killed or exiled. Not all Germans supported Hitler -- such people were either murdered, jailed or had to leave the country for safety.
Re: Who Else Is Listening To Radio Biafra? by sweetgala(m): 12:01pm On Jun 22, 2015
OkutaNla:

Siddon there. There's no way it won't degenerate into that coz just like the last time, 'saboteurs' in their midst actually sabotaged their war effort, both Igbos and non-Igbos alike. Ojukwu had to kill so many of them via firing squad and jail others, e.g. Hillary Njoku -- the likes of Zik had to flee and remain in exile for the remainder of the war. And even today, a sizable number of Igbos don't support the neo-Biafran struggle. What happens to such people? They will certainly be killed or exiled.

From what I read already, Nnamdi Kanu has already started to get ahead of himself and has made many enemies of former allies.

He apparently hates to hear the truth , or any form of criticism and many incidents of blackmail and witch hunting has been recorded
Re: Who Else Is Listening To Radio Biafra? by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jun 22, 2015
Normality:

No one is raising global awareness that they dropping napalms on ur villages except the same Nnamdi Kalu an Igbo man you love to revere.
IPOB sent email messages to all U.S senators yesterday telling them about aerial bombardment of ur land when Boko is still flexing nonstop in N.E.

This will take us nowhere.
Soon u will hear U.S question Buhari on the bombings.

My brother stop wasting your with that fool imposter....he is a yoruba man. They are confused people. ..many of them till this day don't know that Cross River fought along side Biafra and identify as Biafrans.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Else Is Listening To Radio Biafra? by OkutaNla: 12:06pm On Jun 22, 2015
sweetgala:

From what I read already, Nnamdi Kanu has already started to get ahead of himself and has made many enemies of former allies.

He apparently hates to hear the truth , or any form of criticism and many incidents of blackmail and witch hunting has been recorded

Bro, you underestimate the power of propaganda. Hitler is a reference point, he whipped the Germans into a frenzy by exaggerating perceived injustices against them till he practically hypnotized them enough to worship him. The Hutus replicated the same technique to inspire the common folk into committing genocide against their fellow countrymen. This ain't no joke bro.

Good thing here is that it will be igbos against themselves and whatever war that transpires will be fought on their soil.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

President Buhari Vows To Reverse “Terrible Mismanagement” Of Nigeria / Governor Ugwuanyi Condemns Acts Of Violence And Criminality In Enugu / ASUU Strike: Devil Will Find Work For Idle Students - Ibijoke Sanwo-Olu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.