Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,512 members, 7,826,942 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:56 PM

Clash Of King Gamers Let Meet Here - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Clash Of King Gamers Let Meet Here (6064 Views)

Another Classy Phone For Gamers / A Clash Of The Titans - Iphone 7 Vs. Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge / Clash Of Kings Players? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Clash Of King Gamers Let Meet Here by Nobody: 7:39am On Jul 19, 2015
If we join as ur 9ja bros u wil give us prefrential treatment nd u wil make us generals in ur aliance right? grin
Re: Clash Of King Gamers Let Meet Here by ghost1718(m): 10:53am On Jul 20, 2015
drfun:
Hello all am glad to see many Nigerians playing this game, i have been playing for 6 month plus and am in level 21 and king of the 8 strongest alliance in kingdom 95.

Any one who wants to join me in kingdom 95 is welcome
any other nigeria in that kingdom ??
Re: Clash Of King Gamers Let Meet Here by drfun(m): 9:36am On Aug 02, 2015
ghost1718:
any other nigeria in that kingdom ??
Hmm quite a few, i have meet 3 Nigerians there, but they are not in my alliance.
Re: Clash Of King Gamers Let Meet Here by ghost1718(m): 4:07pm On Aug 06, 2015
drfun:

Hmm quite a few, i have meet 3 Nigerians there, but they are not in my alliance.
which kingdom ??
Re: Clash Of King Gamers Let Meet Here by Benart(m): 9:48pm On Aug 06, 2015
this Chinese guys are seriously disturbing me & my alliance with their money they port in when am at sleep and rally me
Re: Clash Of King Gamers Let Meet Here by ghost1718(m): 1:30pm On Aug 11, 2015
Benart:
this Chinese guys are seriously disturbing me & my alliance with their money they port in when am at sleep and rally me
we are not the strongest but the most fearful alliance in kingdom 91
Re: Clash Of King Gamers Let Meet Here by Superstar007(m): 3:39pm On Aug 11, 2015
Nice one. I left COK some 2weeks back after one guy looted the resources I planned on using to upgrade to Castle 19. The guy, an ally took advantage of the Chinese attack on us and robbed my alternate accounts in the name of preventing the Chinese from taking the resources. It got me really pissed. BTW, I played COK since last year, I have played in Kingdoms 19, 164, and 230.
Re: Clash Of King Gamers Let Meet Here by Benart(m): 2:02pm On Aug 12, 2015
ghost1718:
we are not the strongest but the most fearful alliance in kingdom 91

we are currently 8 now in kingdom 424 those Chinese terrorist got killed during battle for the throne they lost like 20m power
Re: Clash Of King Gamers Let Meet Here by drfun(m): 10:02am On Aug 19, 2015
ghost1718:
which kingdom ??
Kingdom 95, you are all invited to join the FRIENDSHIP alliance in Kingdom 95. You will be asured of your protection as we battle for glory.
Re: Clash Of King Gamers Let Meet Here by ghost1718(m): 11:29pm On Aug 26, 2015
drfun:

Kingdom 95, you are all invited to join the FRIENDSHIP alliance in Kingdom 95. You will be asured of your protection as we battle for glory.
lol dude. I am death threat. Known as king sparta1718 in kingdom 91
Re: Clash Of King Gamers Let Meet Here by Stancity(m): 7:44pm On Aug 29, 2015
I want to give the game a run... Can someone put me through...
Re: Clash Of King Gamers Let Meet Here by Stancity(m): 8:10pm On Aug 29, 2015
drfun:
Hello all am glad to see many Nigerians playing this game, i have been playing for 6 month plus and am in level 21 and king of the 8 strongest alliance in kingdom 95.

Any one who wants to join me in kingdom 95 is welcome
I wanna join....
Re: Clash Of King Gamers Let Meet Here by ghost1718(m): 11:13am On Sep 01, 2015
Stancity:
I wanna join....
search for king sparta and mail me. I am in kingdom 91
Re: Clash Of King Gamers Let Meet Here by Stancity(m): 9:06pm On Sep 01, 2015
ghost1718:
search for king sparta and mail me. I am in kingdom 91
Alright bro... Am on it... Expect my mail....
Re: Clash Of King Gamers Let Meet Here by drfun(m): 12:06am On Oct 19, 2015
Hello all,
This is an invitation to all Naija gamers, come lets play clash of kings. Come and join the Nigerian alliance (NIG), let rule kingdom 843

1. To play the game, simply download the CLASH OF KINGS from google play store,
2. Follow the tutorial and upgrade your castle to level 3
3. Click on the x: y coordinate at the bottom screen of your phone,
4. Enter kingdom 843, enter the value for x: 735 and for y:531 and click go (This will enable you teleport to NIG territory)
5. Once you are in kingdom 843, click on the grassland and select teleport, you will see a pop up, click ok. then
6. Click on join alliance and search for NIG and join.
7. Once you join, inbox the leader you can be protected.

COME LET'S RULE THE KINGDOM Brothers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Clash Of King Gamers Let Meet Here by abdulhadi101(m): 1:15am On Oct 21, 2015
Any nairalander...on kingdom 478
Re: Clash Of King Gamers Let Meet Here by Emmaachumba: 4:58am On Nov 18, 2015
We can format a Nigerian Alliance. Those Chinese are freaking me out
Re: Clash Of King Gamers Let Meet Here by Stancity(m): 9:42am On Mar 01, 2016
Those chinese wont give someone a breathing space... well Castle 25 today... lol... grin
Re: Clash Of King Gamers Let Meet Here by myungidbaloxy: 10:38am On Mar 01, 2016
Re: Clash Of King Gamers Let Meet Here by Donny23311(m): 11:52am On May 18, 2016
please am a level 19 castle and i need hack for clash of kings
Re: Clash Of King Gamers Let Meet Here by Donny23311(m): 11:52am On May 18, 2016
please am a level 19 castle and i need hack for clash of kings , or can anyone help me hack it
Re: Clash Of King Gamers Let Meet Here by Benart(m): 1:21pm On May 18, 2016
no hack bro i quited d game cause of the big money spenders
Re: Clash Of King Gamers Let Meet Here by Stancity(m): 4:24pm On May 19, 2016
Benart:
no hack bro i quited d game cause of the big money spenders
You can start again in my kingdom and I assure you of 100%s safety...
Re: Clash Of King Gamers Let Meet Here by Benart(m): 6:22pm On May 19, 2016
Stancity:
You can start again in my kingdom and I assure you of 100%s safety...

i easily get addicted too this game so i stopped everything about it during January but sometimes i still use my account i was a castle 23 then an r4 in the 2nd biggest alliance in kd 424 then
Re: Clash Of King Gamers Let Meet Here by Stancity(m): 9:32pm On May 19, 2016
Benart:

i easily get addicted too this game so i stopped everything about it during January but sometimes i still use my account i was a castle 23 then an r4 in the 2nd biggest alliance in kd 424 then
Yeah the game is highly addictive... But for me, I have control over it... Am at C26 now...
Re: Clash Of King Gamers Let Meet Here by Benart(m): 6:06am On May 20, 2016
Stancity:
Yeah the game is highly addictive... But for me, I have control over it... Am at C26 now...

my kd was worst Chinese was very rich and powerful so i was kind of having sleepless nights, most times cause 1 unprotected night dey hit very frequently
Re: Clash Of King Gamers Let Meet Here by Stancity(m): 6:26am On May 20, 2016
Benart:

my kd was worst Chinese was very rich and powerful so i was kind of having sleepless nights, most times cause 1 unprotected night dey hit very frequently
Chinese spend a lot in the game. Buying stuffs is cheaper to them cus of their currency... But in my Kd.. I have nothing to worry about cus Chinese are my allies...
Re: Clash Of King Gamers Let Meet Here by Benart(m): 6:29am On May 20, 2016
Stancity:
Chinese spend a lot in the game. Buying stuffs is cheaper to them cus of their currency... But in my Kd.. I have nothing to worry about cus Chinese are my allies...

we hate them cause sometimes we go with our allies to kill them, 424 lost it best players early so we just had only farmers that store rss for them
Re: Clash Of King Gamers Let Meet Here by Stancity(m): 6:46am On May 20, 2016
Benart:

we hate them cause sometimes we go with our allies to kill them, 424 lost it best players early so we just had only farmers that store rss for them
That's the fun of the game... But Chinese are always bigger in all Kd cus they spend big which don't affect them much...
Re: Clash Of King Gamers Let Meet Here by ryfoz(m): 3:27pm On Mar 14, 2017
Kingdom 1135, Castle lv 15
Re: Clash Of King Gamers Let Meet Here by pators(m): 8:51pm On Mar 14, 2017
FKO1:
CLASH OF KINGS UI IS DEPRESSING ...CLASH OF CLANS STILL BEST STRATEGY GAME
you want real strategy games then download dawn of titans.... about 800mb my best ever
Re: Clash Of King Gamers Let Meet Here by kogbaski99: 2:07am On Mar 15, 2017
Stancity:

Wow I like that game too, it seems you have gone far o

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

No Cached Credentials,(error Id:40721) / Tecno Phantom Pad Mini Specification / List Of Tecno Marketers Operating On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.