Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,536 members, 7,823,335 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:53 AM

Clash Of King Gamers Let Meet Here - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Clash Of King Gamers Let Meet Here (6063 Views)

Another Classy Phone For Gamers / A Clash Of The Titans - Iphone 7 Vs. Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge / Clash Of Kings Players? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Clash Of King Gamers Let Meet Here by Stancity(m): 12:27pm On Mar 15, 2017
kogbaski99:

Wow I like that game too, it seems you have gone far o
I should have reached Prestige 2 by now. I gave myself a break.
Re: Clash Of King Gamers Let Meet Here by Vivos: 1:47pm On Mar 15, 2017
Am in lvl 21, #1420, the best kingdom so far.
Re: Clash Of King Gamers Let Meet Here by Stancity(m): 8:26pm On Mar 15, 2017
Vivos:
Am in lvl 21, #1420, the best kingdom so far.
Best KD as per
Re: Clash Of King Gamers Let Meet Here by Vivos: 12:20pm On Mar 18, 2017
Stancity:
Best KD as per
If you are recent cok you will know that they included kingdom war, battle btw different kingdom on com. Our kingdom #1420 has one of the strongest king, We have never lost to any kingdom.
Re: Clash Of King Gamers Let Meet Here by Stancity(m): 3:16pm On Mar 18, 2017
Vivos:
If you are recent cok you will know that they included kingdom war, battle btw different kingdom on com. Our kingdom #1420 has one of the strongest king, We have never lost to any kingdom.
Kingdom conquest you mean.. Well, i hope to be paired with your kd one day. . I will personally loot every rss you have.. Maybe shield will help you. Lol..
Re: Clash Of King Gamers Let Meet Here by koskilala: 3:51pm On Mar 20, 2017
Nice game! It will work well on my PhonePad 3
Re: Clash Of King Gamers Let Meet Here by Stancity(m): 9:29pm On Mar 20, 2017
koskilala:
Nice game! It will work well on my PhonePad 3
Of course it will..
Re: Clash Of King Gamers Let Meet Here by vanilla500: 8:00am On Apr 09, 2017
Hey my naija pals.. Am so happy to know others play clash of Kings.. I was beginning to think I was the only one who does... Lols.. Am Lord Vanilla.. Castles level 19(achieved in my first month), I haven't played long.. Jus a month and half but am very good in the game.. Currently 1.9mill power no thanks to some Chinese girl who attacked my castle recently.. My number is 09030483664..contact me on whatsapp if ur interested in joining my Alliance in Kingdom brave#1558 or if ur already there.. Thanks

Re: Clash Of King Gamers Let Meet Here by Stancity(m): 9:54pm On Apr 11, 2017
vanilla500:
Hey my naija pals.. Am so happy to know others play clash of Kings.. I was beginning to think I was the only one who does... Lols.. Am Lord Vanilla.. Castles level 19(achieved in my first month), I haven't played long.. Jus a month and half but am very good in the game.. Currently 1.9mill power no thanks to some Chinese girl who attacked my castle recently.. My number is 09030483664..contact me on whatsapp if ur interested in joining my Alliance in Kingdom brave#1558 or if ur already there.. Thanks
Good luck to you. You have to use money or work very hard to enjoy the game. Chinese always dorminate.
Re: Clash Of King Gamers Let Meet Here by impossible27(m): 1:58pm On May 24, 2017
We are scattered in different kingdoms. If we can have one voice and dominate a kingdom. It will be good for us. How did u see this idea guys??
Re: Clash Of King Gamers Let Meet Here by Stancity(m): 6:54am On May 27, 2017
impossible27:
We are scattered in different kingdoms. If we can have one voice and dominate a kingdom. It will be good for us. How did u see this idea guys??
Do you expect someone who is already a p4 to abandon his hardwork to create a new one
Re: Clash Of King Gamers Let Meet Here by abdulhadi101(m): 5:57pm On May 27, 2017
I used to be addicted to this game, I quit over a year ago (kingdon 348) sef, Chinese don frustrate tire, U will beg, U will make peace agreement but dey will still double cross you...the game teaches diplomatic relations
Re: Clash Of King Gamers Let Meet Here by Stancity(m): 10:18pm On May 27, 2017
abdulhadi101:
I used to be addicted to this game, I quit over a year ago (kingdon 348) sef, Chinese don frustrate tire, U will beg, U will make peace agreement but dey will still double cross you...the game teaches diplomatic relations
Thats the fun of the game. Only the strong have a say.. You need to see the newly introduced prestige 6.. Powerful!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

MTN Is Giving Free Data 100MB To Browse / Freedom V1.0.6 Apk : Unlimited In-app Purchases Hack On Android Is Here! [LATEST / Nokia 3310 Found In Drawer After 20 Years Still Has 70% Battery - Incredible!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.