Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,182 members, 7,849,666 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 07:28 AM

I Remain Loyal To President Buhari – Says Atiku - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Remain Loyal To President Buhari – Says Atiku (439 Views)

APC Is A Bullying Party, Says Atiku / Prophet Says Atiku Will Defeat PMB In 2019, Biafra Will Come To Pass & 50 More / I Remain Committed To Opposing The Buhari administration And APC- Fani Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Remain Loyal To President Buhari – Says Atiku by NewsINigeria(m): 10:31am On Jun 22, 2015
[img]http://3.bp..com/-qqozsxa5Sjc/VYfAvC2tytI/AAAAAAABcsY/z9xCZzj-hSQ/s400/Atiku%2B1.jpg[/img]

I Remain Loyal To President Buhari – says Atiku

Former Vice President, Atiku Abubakar, has pledged his loyalty and support to President Muhammadu Buhari. Atiku’s pledge is contained in a statement on Sunday by his media office.

“Make no mistake about it Atiku Abubakar holds Buhari in the highest esteem, and would always remain loyal to him, and support him in every endeavour to succeed as president,” the statement signed by the head of the media team, Paul Ibe, said.

Atiku's open pledge of loyalty to the President comes amidst widespread rumours that he was a mastermind of the emergence of Bukola Saraki as Senate President to frustrate Buhari.

Saraki, who like Atiku, is a member of President Buhari’s All Progressives Congress, APC, emerged senate president when some APC senators were absent due to a scheduled meeting with Buhari.
Since his emergence, which was initially rejected by the APC, Saraki has been making efforts to reconcile with the president.

Atiku, who like Saraki, decamped from the PDP to APC before the general elections, described the politics of the emergence of Saraki as a product "of interplay of politics which is itself in constant motion."

Many Northerners are angry with Atiku for his "obvious" support for Saraki's insubordination.

Read more>>> http://www.justyouchat.com/i-remain-loyal-to-president-buhari-says-atiku/
Re: I Remain Loyal To President Buhari – Says Atiku by maverickdude(m): 10:33am On Jun 22, 2015
i hope dt z true
Re: I Remain Loyal To President Buhari – Says Atiku by Caseless: 10:35am On Jun 22, 2015
I just don't trust you, atiku
Re: I Remain Loyal To President Buhari – Says Atiku by Acekidc4(m): 10:36am On Jun 22, 2015
Buhari Pls Don't Trust This Atiku of a Man Oh!! He can be Very Deceitful!!
Re: I Remain Loyal To President Buhari – Says Atiku by lafex: 10:37am On Jun 22, 2015
Atiku doesn't have option than to remain loyal or else......
Re: I Remain Loyal To President Buhari – Says Atiku by Nobody: 10:54am On Jun 22, 2015
If i hear say i believ am.
Re: I Remain Loyal To President Buhari – Says Atiku by ice25(f): 10:55am On Jun 22, 2015
I doubt your loyalty during those closed door meeting.
you are only loyal during a press conference
Re: I Remain Loyal To President Buhari – Says Atiku by yashedabai(m): 10:57am On Jun 22, 2015
gud! Latest free browsing updates @ http://arewamobiles.tk
Re: I Remain Loyal To President Buhari – Says Atiku by Nobody: 11:02am On Jun 22, 2015
Does he have a choice? He either be loyal or suffer the repercussions of disloyalty.
Re: I Remain Loyal To President Buhari – Says Atiku by kunmis1(m): 11:05am On Jun 22, 2015

(1) (Reply)

Google Recording All Of Your Private Conversations With/without Your Permission / Former President Jonathan's Son Hale And Hearty - Aides / Bloomberg: Buhari Goes From Nigeria’s Change Champion To ‘baba Go Slow’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.