Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,793 members, 7,820,786 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:36 PM

I Was Told To Warn Amaechi By Aso Rock But... - Soyinka - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Was Told To Warn Amaechi By Aso Rock But... - Soyinka (3617 Views)

I Was Sent To Destroy Amaechi By Wike– Livingstone Wechie [VIDEO] / Amina Yahaya-Bello: "I Was Told To Kill My Son With Cerebral Palsy" / We Have Used All Channels To Warn Buhari Over Shi’ite Leader – Iran (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Was Told To Warn Amaechi By Aso Rock But... - Soyinka by Nobody: 11:38am On Jun 22, 2015
On Thursday during the public presentation of Amaechi’s book titled ‘Dynamics of Change: The Amaechi Years’ Prof. Soyinka said: ”Somebody sent me a message from Aso Rock to tell Amaechi that he is playing with fire, his playing with giants and cockatoos. I never delivered that message. Instead, I decided to study Amaechi more closely”.

Prof. Soyinka also commended Amaechi for standing up to President Jonathan during the NGF crisis. He identified the All progressive Congress (APC) national leader Bola Tinubu and Amaechi as the two main agents who brought down the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP).

“The political atmosphere today, whatever you call it, change or hope or cautious hope and naked hope or careless hope, I recognise two personalities, in particular, who led the chant of change. One of them, I call him the architect of the process, the architect, in fact, that houses the essence of hope. That is Ahmed Bola Tinubu. The other person was unconsciously, perhaps, the arrow head of that charge that led to the change and that is the man that we gather here to celebrate.”

He also said Amaechi took a gamble during the crisis which exposed him to the wrath of the presidency.

“He (Amaechi) was the one who said no, we cannot turn the clock backwards. Nothing about the philosophy of the clock runs against what we were hoping for. It was a very unpopular and risky decision to take. But it exposed to us the basic arithmetic fallacy of governance in demonstrating that when 16 is said to be higher than 19, something is fundamentally wrong and the same kind of arithmetic leads to the cooking of figures in governance. And it was within that nexus that he stood up and challenged even his own colleagues, and said let’s change the mentality of the stock, let us re-orientate it towards the people and towards the nation and the electorate.”

Meanwhile the acclaimed Nobel Laureate, poet, writer and critic is set to be rewarded for his achievements in the field of poetry by being named as a professor of the field in the prestigious Oxford University.

1 Like

Re: I Was Told To Warn Amaechi By Aso Rock But... - Soyinka by Inkman(m): 11:40am On Jun 22, 2015
Amaechi....

The lion of ubima

The slayer of Jonathan and the shepopo

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Told To Warn Amaechi By Aso Rock But... - Soyinka by Chiaka(f): 11:55am On Jun 22, 2015
Na una destroy Ameachi make una continue dey make im head big for notin! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Told To Warn Amaechi By Aso Rock But... - Soyinka by jonadaft: 11:55am On Jun 22, 2015
Inkman:
Amaechi....

The lion of ubima

The slayer of Jonathan and the shepopo
why are you people disturbing me na angry

3 Likes

Re: I Was Told To Warn Amaechi By Aso Rock But... - Soyinka by Flets: 11:57am On Jun 22, 2015
The lizard of Ubima has been thoroughly used.

He lacks support from the home front and currently a liability in Abuja.

Wike is currently unearthing the evil looting of one man who funded a presidential campaign from the state treasury. Amaechi might be the first ex-gov to end up in jail.

There is no way Amaechi's evils and blatant loot will be probed/ exposed ..... and yet he makes Buhari’s cabinet.

The person of Amaechi is a dent on the anti-corruption posture of the new government.

If Buhari insists in including him in his cabinet, then he might need to explain once again what fight against corruption means

11 Likes

Re: I Was Told To Warn Amaechi By Aso Rock But... - Soyinka by ElFenomeno1: 12:01pm On Jun 22, 2015
Chiaka:
Na una destroy Ameachi make una continue dey make im head big for notin! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Amaechi deserves all the praises and accolades he is getting today!

5 Likes

Re: I Was Told To Warn Amaechi By Aso Rock But... - Soyinka by MalcoImX: 12:03pm On Jun 22, 2015
And now somebody will come and tell me these patriotic elements will be sidelined by this government.

3 Likes

Re: I Was Told To Warn Amaechi By Aso Rock But... - Soyinka by jackymfon: 12:03pm On Jun 22, 2015
Recycled news

1 Like

Re: I Was Told To Warn Amaechi By Aso Rock But... - Soyinka by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jun 22, 2015
lol.... When will this old man realize that Amaechi does not have Rivers state Money to dole out to him anymore.... I mean can we move on for Dogo Yaro's sake?

2 Likes

Re: I Was Told To Warn Amaechi By Aso Rock But... - Soyinka by 1after: 12:20pm On Jun 22, 2015
[s]
CHESSBOARD:
lol.... When will this old man realize that Amaechi does not have Rivers state Money to dole out to him anymore.... I mean can we move on for Dogo Yaro's sake?
[/s]

Make we hear word kingsley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Told To Warn Amaechi By Aso Rock But... - Soyinka by Caseless: 12:21pm On Jun 22, 2015

He identified the All progressive Congress (APC) national leader Bola Tinubu and Amaechi as the two main agents who brought down the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP).

We'll forever remain grateful to these men. They helped to liberate Nigerians from the firm grip of that otuoke Dillard.

4 Likes

Re: I Was Told To Warn Amaechi By Aso Rock But... - Soyinka by Nobody: 12:21pm On Jun 22, 2015
i have heard this news on radio biafra - my name is jack
Re: I Was Told To Warn Amaechi By Aso Rock But... - Soyinka by ikeyman00(m): 12:23pm On Jun 22, 2015
@@@@

but the guys he blabbing out are legal looters of its kinds

then u asked the integrity of the man talking?

in anyway we are going to Biafra
Re: I Was Told To Warn Amaechi By Aso Rock But... - Soyinka by DaGC(m): 12:56pm On Jun 22, 2015
Hehehehe grin grin cheesy. That's all I can say.

Everyone's opinion differs. What you see as a hero/role model, another sees as traitor/vindictive or betrayer.

FYI, @OP mr Soyinka lost the oxford thingy to someone else.
Re: I Was Told To Warn Amaechi By Aso Rock But... - Soyinka by rawtouch: 1:15pm On Jun 22, 2015
.......... people always want to tell stories so they can feel important concerning issues
Re: I Was Told To Warn Amaechi By Aso Rock But... - Soyinka by funlord(m): 1:40pm On Jun 22, 2015
Chiaka:
grin
Chiaka:

How exactly is ameachi destroyed? His candidate won the presidency? He is in line 4 a ministerial post? He is still happily married? His kids are still in school and feeding 3 times a day? He is richer than you ever will be? My friend "Shut your _dumb ass up and quit being a hater! By the way wipe that salt from your mouth, it shows how bitter U presently are!"

1 Like

Re: I Was Told To Warn Amaechi By Aso Rock But... - Soyinka by lawflec(m): 1:49pm On Jun 22, 2015
Adonbiliv that Soyinka said all that. the grammer is too poor to be linked with Soyinka. in fact, from your heading, Soyinka has already been alienated from what ever statement claimed to be made by him. lastly, the news is as old as Methuselah, Oxford has already awarded her professorship to another guy, Soyinka only took second. a beg no quote me ooooo

1 Like

Re: I Was Told To Warn Amaechi By Aso Rock But... - Soyinka by Boyoboy9(m): 1:53pm On Jun 22, 2015
That can't stop his probe that is already in process

2 Likes

Re: I Was Told To Warn Amaechi By Aso Rock But... - Soyinka by worthytalk: 2:46pm On Jun 22, 2015
If it were at sane clime a cultist as Soyinka should be rusting in jail but since it is zoo they are glorified.
Re: I Was Told To Warn Amaechi By Aso Rock But... - Soyinka by Chiaka(f): 3:16pm On Jun 22, 2015
funlord:
grin

How exactly is ameachi destroyed? His candidate won the presidency? He is in line 4 a ministerial post? He is still happily married? His kids are still in school and feeding 3 times a day? He is richer than you ever will be? My friend "Shut your _dumb ass up and quit being a hater! By the way wipe that salt from your mouth, it shows how bitter U presently are!"

How Happily Happy ever after I am and will always be that he never got Rivers State with his Kuku puppet. Continue beating the talking drum for him to dance because that's what you are best at........and let him continue to be eluded by false praise...........wen him jam wall as him don jam so already he will either remain there or retreat.......and you don't need to cause to make a point that's the way of looser. just drop your comment and not to attack people on naira land. If I see you I for slap your face people like us when get action no dey abuse....we reply insults with slaps.
Re: I Was Told To Warn Amaechi By Aso Rock But... - Soyinka by sammyj: 3:31pm On Jun 22, 2015
Ameachi is truly a man and the lion of ubima, the conquer of SHepopotemus and the clueless one !! cheesy grin shocked grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Was Told To Warn Amaechi By Aso Rock But... - Soyinka by pcicero(m): 3:37pm On Jun 22, 2015
lawflec:
Adonbiliv that Soyinka said all that. the grammer is too poor to be linked with Soyinka. in fact, from your heading, Soyinka has already been alienated from what ever statement claimed to be made by him. lastly, the news is as old as Methuselah, Oxford has already awarded her professorship to another guy, Soyinka only took second. a beg no quote me ooooo

Correct guy.
Re: I Was Told To Warn Amaechi By Aso Rock But... - Soyinka by nkem123(m): 4:00pm On Jun 22, 2015
Flets:
The lizard of Ubima has been thoroughly used.

He lacks support from the home front and currently a liability in Abuja.

Wike is currently unearthing the evil looting of one man who funded a presidential campaign from the state treasury. Amaechi might be the first ex-gov to end up in jail.

There is no way Amaechi's evils and blatant loot will be probed/ exposed ..... and yet he makes Buhari’s cabinet.

The person of Amaechi is a dent on the anti-corruption posture of the new government.

If Buhari insists in including him in his cabinet, then he might need to explain once again what fight against corruption means
let see if Amaechi wouldn't make Buhari's cabinet? d interim governor of Rivers barrister nyesom wicked, can hug transformer.nomatter hw strict PMB is, he can't start his anti-corruption crusade against Amaechi.case closed
Re: I Was Told To Warn Amaechi By Aso Rock But... - Soyinka by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 4:11pm On Jun 22, 2015
funlord:
grin

Unfortunately he is been probed and hated by the people of SS,who see him as a betrayer,money is not everything in life,GEJ has everytin ameachi can ever dream of despite d betrayer!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Told To Warn Amaechi By Aso Rock But... - Soyinka by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jun 22, 2015
Wole Soyinka the SGF ( Sycophant General of the Federation)

Shameless old Cheap skate hustler
Re: I Was Told To Warn Amaechi By Aso Rock But... - Soyinka by Flets: 4:35pm On Jun 22, 2015
nkem123:

let see if Amaechi wouldn't make Buhari's cabinet? d interim governor of Rivers barrister nyesom wicked, can hug transformer.nomatter hw strict PMB is, he can't start his anti-corruption crusade against Amaechi.case closed

It will be nice to see Buhari's anti-corruption agents battle corruption charges in court

Amaechi is too much baggag
Re: I Was Told To Warn Amaechi By Aso Rock But... - Soyinka by steph2sweet(f): 4:45pm On Jun 22, 2015
Amechi na learner for politics.
Re: I Was Told To Warn Amaechi By Aso Rock But... - Soyinka by coolitempa(f): 4:55pm On Jun 22, 2015
Jonathan:

why are you people disturbing me na angry

Hahahahahahaha..enjoy ur retirement sir..... cheesy cheesy
Re: I Was Told To Warn Amaechi By Aso Rock But... - Soyinka by NessaFresh(f): 5:01pm On Jun 22, 2015
This politics is becoming dirty

See what we are even seeing on nairaland - www.nairaland.com/2397330/hi-guys...check-out-latest-song
Re: I Was Told To Warn Amaechi By Aso Rock But... - Soyinka by obailala(m): 5:15pm On Jun 22, 2015

1 Like

Re: I Was Told To Warn Amaechi By Aso Rock But... - Soyinka by vedaxcool(m): 5:20pm On Jun 22, 2015
Amechi the conqueror of the otueke. The warden of the south. Where will Nigeria be without ur bravery.
Re: I Was Told To Warn Amaechi By Aso Rock But... - Soyinka by fruitfulBROTHER(m): 6:11pm On Jun 22, 2015
jack67:
[s]
jack67:
[/s]
jack67:

AND SO??

(1) (Reply)

Nigeriannewspapers: Biafra: I’m Worried, Says Sultan / Federal Allocation To Each State In March 2016.check Out How Much Osun State Got / Igala People Are Part Of Yoruba Race

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.