Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,530 members, 7,770,371 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 09:59 AM

Meet Nigeria Rick Ross Look -Alike - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet Nigeria Rick Ross Look -Alike (2299 Views)

Oritse Femi's Wife And His Mother Look-Alike (Photos) / Meet Nigeria's Youngest Celebrities / Paul Okoye Signed Rihana-Look-Alike, Lucy Because Of The Resemblance? (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Meet Nigeria Rick Ross Look -Alike by DahtzFestjayz: 12:10pm On Jun 22, 2015

Big Sheff Whose name is Sheriff Ilori, the son of two Nigeria's music legend Queen Salawa Abeni and Sir Kollington Ayinla. The talented rapper who is currently signed to Candiva Signature.
Often referred to as "Nigeria Rick Ross" by many because of their striking resemblance he shares with the American in all areas. Big Sheff kicked of his music career around two years ago and already has a number of singles on air including 'Ema lo binu', 'BMF', 'In a Minute' and 'Category'.
The Rick Ross look - alike is fondly called Young Ross was featured in the musical video, "Hold Me Back" which Rick Ross shot in Nigeria during his September 2012 visit.
Big Sheff as regard to People comparing him to American rapper, Rick Ross "I am not Rozay's brother, I'm a fan and we look alike though we make the similar type of music, he has his style and I have mine"

Big Sheff Message to Muhammadu Buhari on May 29th

http://www.xposeflames.mywapblog.com/meet-nigeria-rick-ross-look-alike.xhtml

(1) (Reply)

SAD!! How My Dad Broke My Virginity & Continue To Sleep With Me ––female Student / 2face Storm Ciroc Party In Abuja,Female Fan Struggles 2 Take Selfie Wit Him(pics / Nicki Minaj Shares Sexy Bedroom Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.