Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,744 members, 7,820,568 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:17 PM

Breaking!! Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Home On Lockdown By Heavy Security Men - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Breaking!! Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Home On Lockdown By Heavy Security Men (2308 Views)

Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Dedicate Jamil, Their Son In Church (Photos) / Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Pictured Together At Stephanie Coker's Wedding (Photo) / Throwback: Tiwa And Teebillz, Toke And Maje (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking!! Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Home On Lockdown By Heavy Security Men by dat9jagirl: 7:41pm On May 08, 2016
So the Sun visited Singer Tiwa Savage N80 million home in Lekki Lagos, Richmond Gate Estate, security men in well-starched uniform denied them of entrance that the place is lock, and Tiwa Hasn't been seen since her Marriage Failure with Teebillz.. The worst part is that they told them (the sun) that also Teebillz himself hasn't been seen at home since December last year 2015.. he ran out of home.. and has not returned.. So who wan stay there, if all of them run? Check it out..

According to The Sun, one of them walked towards the team and popped the question: “Please who do you want to see?”

He was told that the team was going see a resident of the estate, but he demanded that the person should be called on the phone before the team would be granted entry.

When the many pleas of the team fell on deaf ears, The Sun crew then disclosed its mission: to see Tiwa Savage. A

nd that instantly made him very unfriendly, and asked to know whether there was an appointment with her.

“Oga, you can’t see anyone in this estate except you call the person on phone and he or she must tell us to allow you in. Every occupant has their instruction and Tiwa Savage has given us instruction not to let anybody that comes to look for her into the estate without her permission,” the gatekeeper said with a tone of finality.

After the encounter with the gatekeeper, The Sun crew struck up a conversation with a middle-aged man seen some meters away from the gate, wanting to ascertain whether the songstress actually lives in the estate. He said:

“I am allowed to enter this estate because I work there. Tiwa Savage stays here but I haven’t seen her since the information about her marriage crisis went viral on the internet. I got to know about it like every other person.

“I saw her with her husband in December last year inside a Toyota Land Cruiser Prado SUV. Her husband was driving the vehicle out of the estate. Sometimes when I see her, I will wave at her and she would wave back. Apart from that, I don’t have a personal relationship with her.

The worker explained that some other artistes also live in the estate: “Tiwa Savage is not the only artiste staying in this estate.

We have Iyanya, Timaya, MI, AY (comedian) and others living here. Even TuFace Idibia has a house here and his wife, Annie Macaulay comes here regularly. “Some occupants of the estate bought land and built duplexes on it while others bought semi-detached duplex from the company that manages the estate.”

cc: http://www.tonyesheartbeat.com/2016/05/breaking-tiwa-savage-and-teebillz-home.html

1 Like

Re: Breaking!! Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Home On Lockdown By Heavy Security Men by apeleone(f): 9:35pm On May 08, 2016
pls lets leave them alone
Re: Breaking!! Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Home On Lockdown By Heavy Security Men by dapsoneh: 10:45pm On May 08, 2016
Sharap there! Which 80million naira house? Stop all this hype. Some1 in her video who said 'where do I get 45m naira to pay TJ bills and u are sayin 80m niara house. Abegiiiiii!!!
Re: Breaking!! Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Home On Lockdown By Heavy Security Men by Nobody: 10:54pm On May 08, 2016
Everyone is fabricating news these days.
Re: Breaking!! Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Home On Lockdown By Heavy Security Men by yarimo(m): 1:28am On May 09, 2016
Mtchew @op how do we believe your story with out pictures of the security at the gate of the house ? undecided
Re: Breaking!! Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Home On Lockdown By Heavy Security Men by OlayinkaFawaz(m): 2:29am On May 09, 2016
I no no what tbliz see in this make up.... hope u no say tiwa na make up?
Re: Breaking!! Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Home On Lockdown By Heavy Security Men by M4gunners: 3:28am On May 09, 2016
Another Tiwa and Tee billz news? I don tire na haba.
Re: Breaking!! Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Home On Lockdown By Heavy Security Men by idupaul: 6:13am On May 09, 2016
dapsoneh:
Sharap there! Which 80million naira house? Stop all this hype. Some1 in her video who said 'where do I get 45m naira to pay TJ bills and u are sayin 80m niara house. Abegiiiiii!!!

grin grin grin grin grin why this thing provoke u like this
Re: Breaking!! Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Home On Lockdown By Heavy Security Men by Akposkool(m): 6:45am On May 09, 2016
Enough already. You guys are giving too much publicity to this nonsense
Re: Breaking!! Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Home On Lockdown By Heavy Security Men by dapsoneh: 11:14am On May 09, 2016
idupaul:

grin grin grin grin grin why this thing provoke u like this
I hate lies walahi

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

She Is Endowed, Check Her Out / Bulky Actress, Eniola Badmus Stuns In Short Denim Agbada / Monalisa Chinda Is Confirmed Pregnant For Her New Husband (SEE PHOTO EVIDENCE)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.