Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:19 AM

ISIS Leader Admits: We Are Being Funded By The Obama Administration - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ISIS Leader Admits: We Are Being Funded By The Obama Administration (10180 Views)

Ex President, Goodluck Finally Admits - We Didn’t Do Enough To Stop Corruption / IPOB Agitation Being Funded By Imperialists - Some Compelling Evidence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ISIS Leader Admits: We Are Being Funded By The Obama Administration by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:09pm On Jun 26, 2015
Bluetooth2:

That's the USA for you; always funding war and using divide and rule tactis to achieve her foreign policy. The USA is not interested in how souls die in Iraq or Syria so far her presence is maintained in the middle East and kept Russia at bay.

They will arm sunni to topple shia government in Syria but won't hesitate to arm shia to topple sunni goverments in Iraq and Libya. Bin Laden who was armed, funded and trained by the USA only became a terrorist when he refused to allow the US to occupy Afghanistan after the defeat of the Soviets.

If no on knows why Bin Laden bombed the US, this thread will educate them better on who armed ISIS and why they have waxed so strongly.

Students of history will know that there is nothing new under the sun. The Vatican created Islam so as to get Jerusalem and deal with their Christian rivals. For more details see the following link ==> https://www.nairaland.com/2342685/prophet-alberto-part-6

1 Like

Re: ISIS Leader Admits: We Are Being Funded By The Obama Administration by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:46pm On Jun 28, 2015
Sveen:

Be careful of what you wish for.

Read the link here and see how Putin had one over POTUS.

http://blackchristiannews.com/2014/01/russian-president-vladimir-putin-criticizes-u-s-for-abandoning-god-and-christian-values/
Re: ISIS Leader Admits: We Are Being Funded By The Obama Administration by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:55am On Jun 29, 2015
phyllosilicate:

I still fear for Buhari closeness to America, those people can't be trusted.

Let us pray for our president that he would make the right decisions. smiley
Re: ISIS Leader Admits: We Are Being Funded By The Obama Administration by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:29pm On Jun 29, 2015
Mustack:

I also read a report that it si still the same America sponsoring them.

I wonder why they did not support GEJ when he sought for assistance. undecided
Re: ISIS Leader Admits: We Are Being Funded By The Obama Administration by biafranqueen: 4:35pm On Jun 29, 2015
Jibreen4u:
And who's sponsoring Boko Haram?
you know the answer I have said it many times but you people don't want to believe it. In case you need a hint the same people who funded APC....
Re: ISIS Leader Admits: We Are Being Funded By The Obama Administration by Horlertoungy(m): 5:05pm On Jun 29, 2015
That is one o the ways America is using to achieve their new world order.
Re: ISIS Leader Admits: We Are Being Funded By The Obama Administration by Mustack: 6:20pm On Jun 29, 2015
OLAADEGBU:

gej was a clueless leader when he's still in power. thief they took advantage of his clueless behavior.

1 Like

Re: ISIS Leader Admits: We Are Being Funded By The Obama Administration by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:12pm On Jun 30, 2015
lawflec:

is Too late to blackmail Obama. he has already completed his term in office.. Isis is too dastardly to be sponsored by America. if you had said Boko Haram you would have made a little sense... just imagine Israel building a tower in Palestine.. thrash.

Could that not be a good reason to do what he had wanted to do but was unable to all this while?

1 Like

Re: ISIS Leader Admits: We Are Being Funded By The Obama Administration by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:23pm On Jun 30, 2015
kemback2220003:

Now i respect RADIO BIAFRA the more because the director has said it many times, but i was having two mind about it then.

Does Radio Biafra communicate in English?
Re: ISIS Leader Admits: We Are Being Funded By The Obama Administration by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:25pm On Jun 30, 2015
major466:

Even though I believe the US government has a hand in terrorist activities in the middle east, no terrorist organization will come out openly to reveal their sponsors to the public.

Don't they claim responsibility for terrorist attacks? The OP stated they started singing after serious interrogation.

1 Like

Re: ISIS Leader Admits: We Are Being Funded By The Obama Administration by henrysam(m): 3:40pm On Jun 30, 2015
phyllosilicate:

Buhari does not have anything upstairs except to shout that Nigeria is in a mess by former president.
How did other elected president went about solving their issues?
He had to run to G7 for bail out even without knowing the enormity of the problem on ground
I see Buhari as a pawn in the hands of the west and they will use him to the detriment of the masses that wants change.

1 Like

Re: ISIS Leader Admits: We Are Being Funded By The Obama Administration by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:35am On Jul 01, 2015
alaoeri:

Yea its sound like a conspiracy theory but let us ask ourselves the sophisticated weapons used by ISIL & other terrorist organisations are gotten from where? Definitely some ppl are selling those weapons to them via black market in exchange for what they want.

Good question, cool
Re: ISIS Leader Admits: We Are Being Funded By The Obama Administration by Armaggedon: 12:20pm On Jul 01, 2015
phyllosilicate:

seriously your fear is belated. Something catastrophic will happen to Nigeria. If Biafra doesnt break away under Buhari before the end of next year call me a fool.
Re: ISIS Leader Admits: We Are Being Funded By The Obama Administration by shotster50(m): 12:32pm On Jul 01, 2015
Onlu#y stupid and gullible people will believe this nonesense.. sadly this covers a lot of us Nigerians...
Re: ISIS Leader Admits: We Are Being Funded By The Obama Administration by Change2015(m): 12:56pm On Jul 01, 2015
Propaganda. People who believe this nonsense need their heads examined!
Re: ISIS Leader Admits: We Are Being Funded By The Obama Administration by phyllosilicate(m): 1:11pm On Jul 01, 2015
Armaggedon:
seriously your fear is belated. Something catastrophic will happen to Nigeria. If Biafra doesnt break away under Buhari before the end of next year call me a fool.
thanks for showing me a word I didn't know. I now know the meaning of belated.
Re: ISIS Leader Admits: We Are Being Funded By The Obama Administration by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:22pm On Jul 01, 2015
Chiaka:

How can The guy for show lied.!

If you've got evidence that he lied please show it. cool
Re: ISIS Leader Admits: We Are Being Funded By The Obama Administration by Ephemmm: 6:11pm On Jul 01, 2015
Flets:
I might not totally agree with the confessions...... not because its false but could also be framed.

No doubt. ... the US has used terrorism to keep the world in check and has always been through proxies.

More than ever, Nigerians should be too scared that Buhari has invited same US to solve our local problems.

May be PMB is following the footstep of his predecessor: for an eye opener, click on http://www.mynewswatchtimesng.com/terrorism-jonathan-seeks-obamas-help/
Re: ISIS Leader Admits: We Are Being Funded By The Obama Administration by Ephemmm: 6:18pm On Jul 01, 2015
OLAADEGBU:

Stop boasting about what you don't know: they decline when election was fast approaching, and the step was taken to prevent illegal possession of weapons by politicians especially against opposition. The even donated many military apparatus to Nigeria during GEJ's regime. This link may be an eye opener for you; enjoy yourself.

https://www.google.com.ng/?gfe_rd=cr&ei=FiCUVcTbJabv8wemr7GADw&gws_rd=ssl#q=US+donates+bomb+dectecting+devices+to+Nigeria.
http://www.mynewswatchtimesng.com/terrorism-jonathan-seeks-obamas-help/
Re: ISIS Leader Admits: We Are Being Funded By The Obama Administration by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:49am On Jul 02, 2015
ojeota:

Lie Mohammed. People fell for this crap. Tell us more lies.

Can you show us why it is a lie?
Re: ISIS Leader Admits: We Are Being Funded By The Obama Administration by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:16pm On Jul 02, 2015
Keneking:

Reminds me of Jonathan and Boko Haram

What do you mean?
Re: ISIS Leader Admits: We Are Being Funded By The Obama Administration by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:39pm On Jul 03, 2015
Super1Star:

Is it not an irony and laughable, if a supposed infidel could be financing you to bring your religion into disrepute?

Definitely, you must love money more than the Allah you claim to be His servants.

Story for the gods.

The love of money is the root of all evil. cool

1 Like

Re: ISIS Leader Admits: We Are Being Funded By The Obama Administration by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:06pm On Jul 04, 2015
David0:

Idonbliv...Who wud expose his food to a hungry dog, and expect d food to remain.
Why wud u expose ur source of fund wen u knw d implication of not getting such fund again.

Who funded Bin Laden's gang in Afghanistan against the USSR? undecided

1 Like

Re: ISIS Leader Admits: We Are Being Funded By The Obama Administration by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:35pm On Jul 04, 2015
biafranqueen:

you know the answer I have said it many times but you people don't want to believe it. In case you need a hint the same people who funded APC....

Are you serious?
Re: ISIS Leader Admits: We Are Being Funded By The Obama Administration by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:13pm On Jul 05, 2015
Horlertoungy:

That is one o the ways America is using to achieve their new world order.

By funding terrorism? undecided

1 Like

Re: ISIS Leader Admits: We Are Being Funded By The Obama Administration by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:36pm On Jul 06, 2015
Mustack:

gej was a clueless leader when he's still in power. thief they took advantage of his clueless behavior.

Do you mean he surrounded himself with thieves?
Re: ISIS Leader Admits: We Are Being Funded By The Obama Administration by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:04pm On Jul 06, 2015
henrysam:

Buhari does not have anything upstairs except to shout that Nigeria is in a mess by former president.
He had to run to G7 for bail out even without knowing the enormity of the problem on ground
I see Buhari as a pawn in the hands of the west and they will use him to the detriment of the masses that wants change.

Let us pray for our President that we might have peace.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ISIS Leader Admits: We Are Being Funded By The Obama Administration by Mustack: 8:02pm On Jul 06, 2015
OLAADEGBU:

Do you mean he surrounded himself with thieves?
sory that thief is excluded.. it was a typographical error
Re: ISIS Leader Admits: We Are Being Funded By The Obama Administration by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:03pm On Jul 08, 2015
Armaggedon:

What's going to happen, Armageddon? undecided
Re: ISIS Leader Admits: We Are Being Funded By The Obama Administration by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:40am On Jul 09, 2015
shotster50:

Onlu#y stupid and gullible people will believe this nonesense.. sadly this covers a lot of us Nigerians...

Tell us what you believe. smiley
Re: ISIS Leader Admits: We Are Being Funded By The Obama Administration by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:51am On Jul 10, 2015
henrysam:

That is why we need to pray for him.
Re: ISIS Leader Admits: We Are Being Funded By The Obama Administration by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:35am On Jul 10, 2015
Change2015:

Propaganda. People who believe this nonsense need their heads examined!

How are you sure this is not coming from a reliable source?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigeria’s Inflation Decreases To 11.31% In February - NBS / Sanwo-Olu Praises Organisers, Winners Of 15 Headies Awards / Mohammed Rajab Rejects Membership Of APC Presidential Campaign Council

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.