Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,954 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:32 AM

The Gov Said They Were Sooo Shocked By President Buhari In Their Recent Trip To - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Gov Said They Were Sooo Shocked By President Buhari In Their Recent Trip To (4066 Views)

Oil Block Revocation By President Buhari Causes Controversies / EFCC Replies Twitter User Who Said They Tweet Like Kids / Buhari Shocked By States' Inability To Pay Salaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Gov Said They Were Sooo Shocked By President Buhari In Their Recent Trip To by pecothecash: 12:23pm On Jun 22, 2015
Gist. My husband just informed me that Ogun state Gov told him that their recent trip to South Africa with Pressy Buhari was a shocker for him and the numerous Governors that trooped along to SA with the Pressy.

When they got there our dear pressy paid his hotel bill and those of his aids only. Told the tag alongs that he didn't invite them and there was absolutely no reason for them to have come with him. The Gov said they were sooo shocked.

He said God saved him that he took money along and he even had to pay hotel bills of some Gov's who didn't take money and we're expecting free feeding, free accommodation and Estacode. They got nothing o. Said they suffered well well and we're rationing expenditure seriously. This our baba means buiz o. .
THIS GIST IS FROM A LADY WHOSE HUSBAND IS ONE OF THE NEWLY ELECTED SENATORS

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Gov Said They Were Sooo Shocked By President Buhari In Their Recent Trip To by Mamaflex(f): 12:25pm On Jun 22, 2015
How is PMB suppose to pay for them when he didnt invited them. Follow follow. Good for them.

4 Likes

Re: The Gov Said They Were Sooo Shocked By President Buhari In Their Recent Trip To by MEILYN(m): 12:30pm On Jun 22, 2015
This is funny. No source shaaaaaa

1 Like

Re: The Gov Said They Were Sooo Shocked By President Buhari In Their Recent Trip To by Nobody: 12:36pm On Jun 22, 2015
what kind of of news is this.. kai u supporters of APC are really very deluded.

9 Likes

Re: The Gov Said They Were Sooo Shocked By President Buhari In Their Recent Trip To by alphalpha(m): 12:37pm On Jun 22, 2015
Nigerian politician travel without money? Na wa o

2 Likes

Re: The Gov Said They Were Sooo Shocked By President Buhari In Their Recent Trip To by Jibreen4u(m): 12:39pm On Jun 22, 2015
Hard to believe but funny as F#ck

1 Like

Re: The Gov Said They Were Sooo Shocked By President Buhari In Their Recent Trip To by Udstar(m): 12:58pm On Jun 22, 2015
source or idontbilivit undecided
Re: The Gov Said They Were Sooo Shocked By President Buhari In Their Recent Trip To by delpee(f): 1:00pm On Jun 22, 2015
Story without a source! A joke I believe.

1 Like

Re: The Gov Said They Were Sooo Shocked By President Buhari In Their Recent Trip To by pussygotlips: 1:02pm On Jun 22, 2015
Kikikiki very funny, now adays, i don't have to pay for comedy show cuz our politicians are performing it for free, but what usually baffle me is how they use our money play.
Re: The Gov Said They Were Sooo Shocked By President Buhari In Their Recent Trip To by SLIDEwaxie(m): 1:05pm On Jun 22, 2015
Well, that is commendable..if true
Re: The Gov Said They Were Sooo Shocked By President Buhari In Their Recent Trip To by yashedabai(m): 1:06pm On Jun 22, 2015
bookedddd
Re: The Gov Said They Were Sooo Shocked By President Buhari In Their Recent Trip To by Flets: 1:08pm On Jun 22, 2015
Another rumour monger.

2 Likes

Re: The Gov Said They Were Sooo Shocked By President Buhari In Their Recent Trip To by IAmshandy(m): 1:17pm On Jun 22, 2015
pecothecash:
Gist. My husband just informed me that Ogun state Gov told him that their recent trip to South Africa with Pressy Buhari was a shocker for him and the numerous Governors that trooped along to SA with the Pressy.

When they got there our dear pressy paid his hotel bill and those of his aids only. Told the tag alongs that he didn't invite them and there was absolutely no reason for them to have come with him. The Gov said they were sooo shocked.

He said God saved him that he took money along and he even had to pay hotel bills of some Gov's who didn't take money and we're expecting free feeding, free accommodation and Estacode. They got nothing o. Said they suffered well well and we're rationing expenditure seriously. This our baba means buiz o. .
lool funny dude.
Re: The Gov Said They Were Sooo Shocked By President Buhari In Their Recent Trip To by fitzmayowa: 1:22pm On Jun 22, 2015
alphalpha:
Nigerian politician travel without money? Na wa o

The kain lies nigerians tell will make the devil a saint...cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Gov Said They Were Sooo Shocked By President Buhari In Their Recent Trip To by ABEngine(m): 1:30pm On Jun 22, 2015
Even when I perceive lies, if I were the one I would have not paid for my aids even
Re: The Gov Said They Were Sooo Shocked By President Buhari In Their Recent Trip To by mrvitalis(m): 1:38pm On Jun 22, 2015
Please stop all this lies. .. . How can Nigerian president pay for his hotel room
Pls that not how it is done. ... . That was an official visit and the whole logistics would have been taken care off by the Nigerian embassy in south Africa

1 Like

Re: The Gov Said They Were Sooo Shocked By President Buhari In Their Recent Trip To by major466(m): 1:41pm On Jun 22, 2015
Propaganda!!! All Foreign trips for the President are organized by the ministry of foreing affairs in conjuction with the country's embassy and the host country.
Usually an advance party of officials arrives the host country ahead of the President to make all arrangements in preparation for the coming of the President and his Offical entourage. Bookings and hotel accomodation are prepared in advance before the President's arrival. Thereafter, payment of all hotel bills and other expences incured during the period are paid by the foriegn office as soon as the President is about to leave. I have never seen a situation where a SITTING President pays his hotel bills from his pockets.
The originator of this article should find someone else to decieve.

4 Likes

Re: The Gov Said They Were Sooo Shocked By President Buhari In Their Recent Trip To by WukedP(m): 1:48pm On Jun 22, 2015
They use to say lie from the pit of hell, but on this case I dunno the pit this lie is coming out from

1 Like

Re: The Gov Said They Were Sooo Shocked By President Buhari In Their Recent Trip To by olabukola: 1:52pm On Jun 22, 2015
pecothecash:

Trash, so they did not make hotel arrangement before travelling to SA. Please tell us another story.
Re: The Gov Said They Were Sooo Shocked By President Buhari In Their Recent Trip To by doctokwus: 2:00pm On Jun 22, 2015
Where I knew this was trash was where the article mentioned "numerous governors".Only 2 govs travelled with PMB to SA.
We don't need such trashy articles to know PMB is a good,honest man and he doesn't need to prove it to anyone
Re: The Gov Said They Were Sooo Shocked By President Buhari In Their Recent Trip To by ApexTitan(m): 2:17pm On Jun 22, 2015
major466:
Propaganda!!! All Foreign trips for the President are organized by the ministry of foreing affairs in conjuction with the country's embassy and the host country.
Usually an advance party of officials arrives ahead of the President to make all arrangements in preparation for the coming of the President and his Offical entourage. Bookings and hotel accomodation are prepared in advance before the President's arrival.
Thereafter payment of hotel bills and other expences incured are done by the foriegn office as soon as the President is about to leave. I have never seen a situation where a SITTING President pays his hotel bills from his pockets.
The originator of this article should find someone else to decieve.

Lol. Don't mind all these snake and monkey tales. Who believes them anyway?
Re: The Gov Said They Were Sooo Shocked By President Buhari In Their Recent Trip To by Yemi352(m): 2:26pm On Jun 22, 2015
I Wonder Ooo Why Him Go Pay For Dem Wey Him No Invite Dem
Re: The Gov Said They Were Sooo Shocked By President Buhari In Their Recent Trip To by vecman22(m): 2:28pm On Jun 22, 2015
shikaan:
what kind of of news is this.. kai u supporters of APC are really very deluded.

Your dad is the deluded one for bringing you to dis world tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: The Gov Said They Were Sooo Shocked By President Buhari In Their Recent Trip To by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jun 22, 2015
pecothecash:

Even if you are jobless, must you write rubbish
Re: The Gov Said They Were Sooo Shocked By President Buhari In Their Recent Trip To by Pavore9: 2:30pm On Jun 22, 2015
How can a Nigerian Politician not travel with money, when did they become the Pope?
Re: The Gov Said They Were Sooo Shocked By President Buhari In Their Recent Trip To by Nobody: 2:33pm On Jun 22, 2015
vecman22:

Your dad is the deluded one for bringing you to dis world tongue tongue
is that all uv got?
Re: The Gov Said They Were Sooo Shocked By President Buhari In Their Recent Trip To by major466(m): 2:34pm On Jun 22, 2015
ApexTitan:

Lol. Don't mind all these snake and monkey tales. Who believes them anyway?
They thought all Nigerians are Gullible.
Re: The Gov Said They Were Sooo Shocked By President Buhari In Their Recent Trip To by Atlantian: 2:39pm On Jun 22, 2015
Government of rumor for rumor and by rumors. Rumocrazy
Re: The Gov Said They Were Sooo Shocked By President Buhari In Their Recent Trip To by pecothecash: 3:13pm On Jun 22, 2015
The news is real men shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: The Gov Said They Were Sooo Shocked By President Buhari In Their Recent Trip To by sammyj: 3:42pm On Jun 22, 2015
Good to hear. Sai baba means business compared to his wasteful predecessors!! shocked grin
Re: The Gov Said They Were Sooo Shocked By President Buhari In Their Recent Trip To by jamesharryson(m): 4:46pm On Jun 22, 2015
must we keep wasting people's precious time because of irrelevant info? APC and unholy news sef. how dis tek concin naigwrians na. wetin he com achieve 4 d travel grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

40 Photos Around The World That Will Break Your Heart / If Osibanjo Becomes President, Who Becomes VP? / FG Rakes In N393.7bn From VAT In 4 Months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.