Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,573 members, 7,820,059 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:10 AM

75yr Old Woman Found In Ogun State,calls On Family To Come Forward To Claim Her - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 75yr Old Woman Found In Ogun State,calls On Family To Come Forward To Claim Her (683 Views)

Obituary Of 193 Year Old Woman As Family Claims / Can I Relocate My Family To My Village Because Of My Wife's Job? / Man Catches Driver Having Sex With His Wife On Matrimonial Bed In Ogun State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

75yr Old Woman Found In Ogun State,calls On Family To Come Forward To Claim Her by Nobody: 12:32pm On Jun 22, 2015
The Ogun state police command is asking anyone who knows
the woman above, 75 year old Madam Janet Agbana, who
was found wandering in a motorpark in Ibafo Ogun state by a
good Samaritan on June 9th. The woman, who says she lives
in Kwara with her son, said she doesn't know how she got to
Ogun state. She said all she could remember was leaving her
home in the Ita Amodu area of Ilorin and then boarding a bus
to go buy something and found herself in Ogun state

“I strolled out of my house to buy an item on a
neighbouring street. I did not know how I found myself
here. I saw people entering a bus and I entered with
them. I am not staying alone. I am living with one of
my sons, Kareem Dauda. I want to return to Ilorin.
My family members are waiting for me. But I do not
know the way back home. I am not working. I just
stay in the house.” The state Police Public Relations
Officer, DSP Muyiwa Adejobi, called on her family
members to come forward for identification so as to
take her back home. “We have not located her family.
She has been with the police since the incident. We
will be handing her over to a social welfare centre in
the Owode area."she said.

Source: Punch
cc Royalroy

Re: 75yr Old Woman Found In Ogun State,calls On Family To Come Forward To Claim Her by demmy0325(m): 12:34pm On Jun 22, 2015
Re: 75yr Old Woman Found In Ogun State,calls On Family To Come Forward To Claim Her by dannyville2(m): 12:38pm On Jun 22, 2015
Mama dey trek for PMB
Re: 75yr Old Woman Found In Ogun State,calls On Family To Come Forward To Claim Her by babythug(f): 12:50pm On Jun 22, 2015
Poor woman! Could be a case of dementia sef who know....

Hope her children find her soon

1 Like

Re: 75yr Old Woman Found In Ogun State,calls On Family To Come Forward To Claim Her by importexpert(m): 1:26pm On Jun 22, 2015
dannyville2:
Mama dey trek for PMB

Na Gej own come remain wey she go start. I pray that her family members locate her sooner than later
Re: 75yr Old Woman Found In Ogun State,calls On Family To Come Forward To Claim Her by dannyville2(m): 3:33pm On Jun 22, 2015
importexpert:

Na Gej own come remain wey she go start. I pray that her family members locate her sooner than later
. Amen ooo

(1) (Reply)

Bizarre Death Of Mother, Her Daughter And Grandchild In Lagos / Question Of The Day / Few Secrets Of Happily Married Couples

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.