Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,150 members, 7,957,286 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 10:24 AM

Had A Ghastly Accident (pics) - Car Talk (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Had A Ghastly Accident (pics) (56113 Views)

PHOTOS: Ghastly Accident Along Aba Road,abia Today / Trailer Causes Ghastly Accident In Abuja Thursday Morning [PHOTOS] / Photos From A Ghastly Accident Between A Fuel Tanker And Trailer On Ikorodu Road (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Had A Ghastly Accident (pics) by Udstar(m): 7:02pm On Jun 22, 2015
boboLIL:
Thank G0d fr yhur life.... Buh ah d0nt understand dis,,, uu had accident and started snappin pix t0 upl0ad 0n nairaland instead 0f gettin urcef treated? Na internet maDness 0h....be seri0us wid yhur life 0h

hahaha ADDICTION THINGS
Re: Had A Ghastly Accident (pics) by otiigba1(m): 7:02pm On Jun 22, 2015
bravesoul247:
sorry I'm deviating from the topic. I just checked ur profile now and I realised you are new on NL(if I'm not mistaking) and I also realised you are damn beautiful. Don't tell me thank u, pls, cos I know its a normal tin u hear everyday. I prefer u tell me thank you on bbm, ma pin is on ma signature. I know u might definatley not add me up cos of the normal female ego and there's no harm in taking risks. Buh if that's d case den u still are beautiful.

woman wrapper! grin We are supposed to be empathising for the op on his ghastly accident, instead you took the opportunity to chase after woman undecided
Re: Had A Ghastly Accident (pics) by Obiodunukwe: 7:04pm On Jun 22, 2015
MizMyColi:
Waow!
And you remebered talking selfies for us.
Coool cheesygrincheesy

Bless your future Bro
smiley

Even with the bruises and swollen faces, the look far better than you
Re: Had A Ghastly Accident (pics) by tgmservice: 7:04pm On Jun 22, 2015
Am sure all that blood on the ground is not his
Re: Had A Ghastly Accident (pics) by Truckpusher(m): 7:05pm On Jun 22, 2015
Op , sorry o.

But if you check that accident scene you'll find out that an iidiot did the wrong thing and other people are being sucked in.

People should always have an idea of defensive driving in a society as loose as Nigeria where any animal will hit the road with over highness.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Had A Ghastly Accident (pics) by CodeHouse: 7:06pm On Jun 22, 2015
Thank God it didn't lead to death but na wa for una o...the road is not even busy, no traffic, no traders by the roadside, just free, free enough to avoid such accident! angry
Re: Had A Ghastly Accident (pics) by Truckpusher(m): 7:07pm On Jun 22, 2015
Obiodunukwe:

Even with the bruises and swollen faces, the look far better than you
If you think she will bow to your childish tantrums then you must be a complete lunatic not to understand that she's far way better than that.

You're knocking on the wrong door bro.
Re: Had A Ghastly Accident (pics) by Nobody: 7:08pm On Jun 22, 2015
@OP.. thank God you are alive to report this and give testimony.. but this area look like kidnapper zone ooooh. be careful oooh grin grin
Re: Had A Ghastly Accident (pics) by Obiodunukwe: 7:11pm On Jun 22, 2015
Truckpusher:
[s]If you think she will bow to your childish tantrums then you must be a complete lunatic not to understand that she's far way better than that.

You're knocking on the wrong door bro[/s].

Agbaya Olodo, the post was not addressed to you. Face front. Old Baba feeling funky

Or are you desperate to sleep with a pig?
Re: Had A Ghastly Accident (pics) by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jun 22, 2015
Truckpusher:
Op , sorry o.

But if you check that accident scene you'll find out that an iidiot did the wrong thing and other people are being sucked in.

People should always have an idea of defensive driving in a society as loose as Nigeria where any animal will hit the road with over highness.

Of course. All that's needed to set off an accident is ONE crazy person. Once the first domino is taken out, you know the rest bro.

Defensive driving ke? In a Third World Nigeria? Still a very long way to go.
Re: Had A Ghastly Accident (pics) by Truckpusher(m): 7:14pm On Jun 22, 2015
Obiodunukwe:

Agbaya Olodo, the post was not addressed to you. Face front. Old Baba feeling funky

Or are you desperate to sleep with a pig?
You see that's the problem when you can't manage yourself properly and conduct yourself according to threads.

There are threads for dissing people but because you've got this IQ of a 10 yr old imbeciilic boy you can't differentiate . grin

I'm waiting for your rants again. grin
Re: Had A Ghastly Accident (pics) by tellwisdom: 7:16pm On Jun 22, 2015
Poor boi. He can't ride in cars sad
Re: Had A Ghastly Accident (pics) by Abba999(f): 7:16pm On Jun 22, 2015
RAKITIC:
What do u stand to gain by snapping dis pix

Front pageriris grin cheesy
Re: Had A Ghastly Accident (pics) by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jun 22, 2015
Conscienceless generation. Taking pictures of self in an accident scene? This dude should have his brain thoroughly checked and reset. All in the quest for front-page empathy or sympathy, you threw away your commonsense and conscience. Sick fella!
Re: Had A Ghastly Accident (pics) by holyeye1989(m): 7:25pm On Jun 22, 2015
OMG SEE BLOOD NI
Re: Had A Ghastly Accident (pics) by Abyzan(m): 7:25pm On Jun 22, 2015
Thats an emergency not picture time
Re: Had A Ghastly Accident (pics) by Obiodunukwe: 7:27pm On Jun 22, 2015
Truckpusher:
[s]You see that's the problem when you can't manage yourself properly and conduct yourself according to threads.

There are threads for dissing people but because you've got this IQ of a 10 yr old imbeciilic boy you can't differentiate . grin

I'm waiting for your rants again. grin[/s]

Olodo agbaya, see his face. Monkey

Mind your business fool
Re: Had A Ghastly Accident (pics) by sylve11: 7:31pm On Jun 22, 2015
boboLIL:
Thank G0d fr yhur life.... Buh ah d0nt understand dis,,, uu had accident and started snappin pix t0 upl0ad 0n nairaland instead 0f gettin urcef treated? Na internet maDness 0h....be seri0us wid yhur life 0h

grin grin grin cool
Re: Had A Ghastly Accident (pics) by BABANGBALI: 7:33pm On Jun 22, 2015
teewhydope:

You're on Drug
my favourite is coke
Re: Had A Ghastly Accident (pics) by opey112(m): 7:36pm On Jun 22, 2015
When an accident happens instead of taking the victims to hospital,we busy snapping yeye picture.OP is obvious your injury is not like the okada man if u are the okada i know u will not even see ur phone self talk less of snapping.WE NEED TO CHANGE OUR ORIENTATION PLEASE!!.Thank God for your life all the same.
Re: Had A Ghastly Accident (pics) by BABANGBALI: 7:36pm On Jun 22, 2015
Masculity:

Reset In all Pictures. Cuz nobudy die
whatever
Re: Had A Ghastly Accident (pics) by sylve11: 7:37pm On Jun 22, 2015
Drhenrysaint:
The small okada boy that caused th accident. Am not sure he is up to 15yrs. My questions is who gave him d bike.

OKADA boy

him thief am. cool
Re: Had A Ghastly Accident (pics) by Henrhyme4u(m): 7:39pm On Jun 22, 2015
Thank God for your life
Re: Had A Ghastly Accident (pics) by fpeter(f): 7:41pm On Jun 22, 2015
Bluetooth2:
Nothing is ghastly here if you were the one standing right in that picture.

Anyways thankgod it wasn't as serious as you have expressed. cool

didn't you see the blood on the ground?
Re: Had A Ghastly Accident (pics) by bola4dprec(m): 7:41pm On Jun 22, 2015
Omo oko precaution no ideal first aid mba instead taken of steps to save life you are busy taken picture now you post is @ front page what do you achieved ? Anyway children full everywhere that village look like road that joint iruekpen and ekpoma
Re: Had A Ghastly Accident (pics) by whoisuche: 7:42pm On Jun 22, 2015
Thank God for saving you.
Re: Had A Ghastly Accident (pics) by Truckpusher(m): 7:52pm On Jun 22, 2015
Obiodunukwe:

Olodo agbaya, see his face. Monkey

Mind your business fool
Same repeated bullshiit.

Damn! Your entire lineage must be one hell of a people .
Re: Had A Ghastly Accident (pics) by stpat1(m): 7:52pm On Jun 22, 2015
Drhenrysaint:
Had a ghastly accident today on my way to school. uzoagba to urrata-owerri road heading to Imo state university.

ThankGod I was save by the God of Nlders

What do you mean by "God of Nlders"?

Na wah o.
Re: Had A Ghastly Accident (pics) by harbey19: 7:57pm On Jun 22, 2015
@ Op, thank God for your life and those of others spared in the accident. That said, you're doing a very wrong thing at the wrong time, why can't you carry out a first aid treatment on those whose injuries were more severe than yours? That should have been your action instead of turning yourself into a paparazzi.
Re: Had A Ghastly Accident (pics) by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jun 22, 2015
Drhenrysaint:
The small okada boy that caused th accident. Am not sure he is up to 15yrs. My questions is who gave him d bike.

OKADA boy
err excuse me, you were the one at the accident scene, and you come to nairaland to be asking us qweshun say who give am bike? na saraki give am bike..mtchew
Re: Had A Ghastly Accident (pics) by juman(m): 8:07pm On Jun 22, 2015
Thank God for you o.
Re: Had A Ghastly Accident (pics) by PenSniper: 8:10pm On Jun 22, 2015
Drhenrysaint:
Had a ghastly accident today on my way to school. uzoagba to urrata-owerri road heading to Imo state university.

ThankGod I was save by the God of Nlders ? Hmmm. So where is the "ghastly and graphic pics"?
Nigerians and sentiment !

God of Nlders ? Smh.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Two Die As Car Rams Into A Tree And Breaks To Pieces (Photos) / Reason Why Is Important To Vacuum A System Before Refilling Of Gas / Hyundai owners Discussion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.