Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,983 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:37 AM

Please Friends Kindly Help My Only Sister She Needs To Do Kidney Transplant - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please Friends Kindly Help My Only Sister She Needs To Do Kidney Transplant (1144 Views)

Please Friends,kindly Vote Danny In The Cutest Baby Contest / Lady Donates Her Kidney To Her Mother As A Christmas Gift To Her (pics) / Your Grandma Is 95 Yrs And If She Needs A Surgery Of N15m And You Have N16m? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Friends Kindly Help My Only Sister She Needs To Do Kidney Transplant by ndidi21: 5:28pm On Jun 22, 2015
Please Friends kindly help my only sister i don't want to lose her the doctor had concluded that she needs to do kidney transplant and that will cost 6 million naira. the doctor also said for her to be alive before the transplant she needs to be doing dialysis every 10 days. she has done it over 18 times, my family has spend a lot on her health. please we need your help and assistance cos we don't want her to die PLEASE all we need right now is your donation for her health and kidney transplant.

You can search her on Laila Blog: http://www.lailasblog.com/2015/06/urgent-please-help-save-tochi-mbonu.html
Or
https://m.facebook.com/mbonutochi?refid=12

Here are the bank account details: MBONU NDIDI PATIENCE 3021660844 FIRST BANK.

NDIDI PATIENCE MBONU 0055590179 DIAMOND BANK

For more information you can contact me at 08033868339, 07039344862

MOD Frontpage Please

Thank you and God bless you abundantly

Re: Please Friends Kindly Help My Only Sister She Needs To Do Kidney Transplant by daben1(m): 5:39pm On Jun 22, 2015
So you have two bank accounts?
Well, i just paid 8 million naira into the two, hope you've recieved the alert?
If you don get the alert, God win!
Re: Please Friends Kindly Help My Only Sister She Needs To Do Kidney Transplant by Yustash001(m): 6:12pm On Jun 22, 2015
daben1:
So you have two bank accounts?
Well, i just paid 8 million naira into the two, hope you've recieved the alert?
If you don get the alert, God win!
Lol....chai....guy you are wicked....

1 Like

Re: Please Friends Kindly Help My Only Sister She Needs To Do Kidney Transplant by pretydiva(f): 7:00am On Jun 23, 2015
She shall not die buh live 2 declare God's faithfulness upon her
Re: Please Friends Kindly Help My Only Sister She Needs To Do Kidney Transplant by Nobody: 7:31am On Jun 23, 2015
@op, just go to her, lay ur right hand on her and declare these powerful words. "Silver and Gold, I have not but I have something better. In Jesus name, I declare u healed! Your body and your systems are revitalized, the thoughts of God for u is good and not of evil, u shall live and declare his glory, in the name of Jesus. Receive divine strength, divine healing right now IJN. Arise from ur sick bed, ur faith has made you whole!
Halleluyah"
Re: Please Friends Kindly Help My Only Sister She Needs To Do Kidney Transplant by ndidi21: 8:47pm On Jun 23, 2015
@daben1 you must be a fool, do you think this is a joke

Mod pls front page
Re: Please Friends Kindly Help My Only Sister She Needs To Do Kidney Transplant by AskProf: 11:03pm On Jun 23, 2015
ndidi21:
Please Friends kindly help my only sister i don't want to lose her the doctor had concluded that she needs to do kidney transplant and that will cost 6 million naira. the doctor also said for her to be alive before the transplant she needs to be doing dialysis every 10 days. she has done it over 18 times, my family has spend a lot on her health. please we need your help and assistance cos we don't want her to die PLEASE all we need right now is your donation for her health and kidney transplant.

You can search her on Laila Blog: http://www.lailasblog.com/2015/06/urgent-please-help-save-tochi-mbonu.html
Or
https://m.facebook.com/mbonutochi?refid=12

Here are the bank account details: MBONU NDIDI PATIENCE 3021660844 FIRST BANK.

NDIDI PATIENCE MBONU 0055590179 DIAMOND BANK

For more information you can contact me at 08033868339, 07039344862

MOD Frontpage Please

Thank you and God bless you abundantly

"When other helpers fail and comfort flee,
Help of the helpless, Lord abide with her"
Re: Please Friends Kindly Help My Only Sister She Needs To Do Kidney Transplant by gidjah(m): 3:52am On Jun 24, 2015
speedy recovery dear. sister op , are you two bearing d same name ?
Re: Please Friends Kindly Help My Only Sister She Needs To Do Kidney Transplant by jokhen10: 6:47am On Jun 24, 2015
D way pple joke with life thteatening issues kps me wondering wat dr hearts are made of, if it wer stones it'd hav bn beta, a sensitive issue such as diz threatening to tak a precious young life yet to live draws sarcasm for daben1....daben1 i pray u wud nt find u sef in such situation un Jesus name, Apologise to GOD, To Ndidi n het family if u will, Mod Front page Plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!!! Ndidi u'd live to read this posts n to fulfil GOD'S loving purpose for ur life In Jesus Name, AMEN!!!...1000 AMEN 3 diz...

1 Like

Re: Please Friends Kindly Help My Only Sister She Needs To Do Kidney Transplant by daben1(m): 7:38am On Jun 24, 2015
jokhen10:
D way pple joke with life thteatening issues kps me wondering wat dr hearts are made of, if it wer stones it'd hav bn beta, a sensitive issue such as diz threatening to tak a precious young life yet to live draws sarcasm for daben1....daben1 i pray u wud nt find u sef in such situation un Jesus name, Apologise to GOD, To Ndidi n het family if u will, Mod Front page Plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!!! Ndidi u'd live to read this posts n to fulfil GOD'S loving purpose for ur life In Jesus Name, AMEN!!!...1000 AMEN 3 diz...
hmmmm! How much have you donated?
Re: Please Friends Kindly Help My Only Sister She Needs To Do Kidney Transplant by Wendy80(f): 9:24am On Jun 24, 2015
daben1:
hmmmm! How much have you donated?

Stop bn insensitive pls.
Re: Please Friends Kindly Help My Only Sister She Needs To Do Kidney Transplant by ifyalways(f): 10:49am On Jun 24, 2015
@OP, can you more information about her here. Not all of us would be keen on checking the blog. You can copy and paste here if necessary stuff like : Hospital where she is undergoing treatment, how much u have now etc etc.

It is well.
Re: Please Friends Kindly Help My Only Sister She Needs To Do Kidney Transplant by Nobody: 11:02am On Jun 24, 2015
ndidi21:
@daben1 you must be a fool, do you think this is a joke

Mod pls front page

U don't knw hw to beg...u should expect lots of criticism @ first frm nairalanders...u don't hav to insult anybody...u jst hav to keep begging and praying

Btw....d lady who needs the transplant is "Ndidi" and the lady typing on her behalf as the sister is "Ndidi" also so could u and ur sis be bearing the same name??...or the sick lady is the one on nairaland now??...I didn't say ur story isn't real..i jst mean correct ur errors or explain undecided

I wish her or u or whoever is sick speed recovery...may the mercy of God provoke healing upon her life in jesus name amen!

The strip of Jesus ll revive her back to health so much dat the transplant won't be needed in jesus name amen!!
Re: Please Friends Kindly Help My Only Sister She Needs To Do Kidney Transplant by ndidi21: 12:24pm On Jun 24, 2015
@ zaragal her name is TOCHI MBONU not ndidi
thank you all for your prayers
God will bless you all
Re: Please Friends Kindly Help My Only Sister She Needs To Do Kidney Transplant by Mbkite(m): 2:39pm On Jun 24, 2015
Answer d following questions:
1) which state is she now?
2) which LGA?
3) what is the name and address of the hospital where she is currently receiving treatments?
4) Can u scan and upload her medical report here

I know nairalanders would be glad to assist her once your claim is authenticated. Thanx.

Your sister shall live, IJN.

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Ideal Age Difference For Spouse? / How To Stop Crying When Peeling Onions / Children Who Look Like Old Age Pensioner (OAP) Before Their Second Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.