Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,742 members, 7,809,837 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:44 PM

What Are The Procedures It Requires To Travel To An ECOWAS Country - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / What Are The Procedures It Requires To Travel To An ECOWAS Country (729 Views)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are The Procedures It Requires To Travel To An ECOWAS Country by Doobhem(m): 6:16pm On Jun 22, 2015
Am planning to do a road trip or serial visiting of capitals of West African countries(am not doing the trekking thing). I want to know what it will take when flying and when traveling by road( Want to drive myself).
Re: What Are The Procedures It Requires To Travel To An ECOWAS Country by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jun 22, 2015
just have ya international passport so u don't more.. if ur driving then u need international driving license.. oya dey go
Re: What Are The Procedures It Requires To Travel To An ECOWAS Country by Doobhem(m): 7:03pm On Jun 22, 2015
smithsydny:
just have ya international passport so u don't more.. if ur driving then u need international driving license.. oya dey go
International driving license? Pls how do I get that?
Re: What Are The Procedures It Requires To Travel To An ECOWAS Country by Nobody: 11:04pm On Jun 22, 2015
Doobhem:
International driving license? Pls how do I get that?
try going to road safety office and make the necessary inquiries... cus with out that my broda keep ya motor for Nigeria ooo

1 Like

Re: What Are The Procedures It Requires To Travel To An ECOWAS Country by aywhy93(m): 5:50pm On Jun 23, 2015
Doobhem:
Am planning to do a road trip or serial visiting of capitals of West African countries(am not doing the trekking thing). I want to know what it will take when flying and when traveling by road( Want to drive myself).

Nice one... planning something like this soon. life is short, have fun while it last !

(1) (Reply)

PORT HARCOURT AIRPORT, NIGERIA IS THE WORLD'S WORST AIRPORT IN 2015 / The Coolest Travel Inventions For 2016! / How To Get The Best Exchange Rate When Traveling In A Foreign Country

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.