Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,134 members, 7,818,418 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:55 PM

How Can He Deal With A Nagging Wife? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Can He Deal With A Nagging Wife? (821 Views)

I Don’t Have joystick Erection Over My Wife’s Nagging Attitude- Husband (pic) / How Can He Deal With A Wife Who Hate Sex So Much? / Nagging Wife Vs Cheating Wife: which Do You Think Is Worse? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can He Deal With A Nagging Wife? by McDonalds2014(m): 8:23pm On Jun 22, 2015
Nairalanders, I would like to share this with your readers.
A Friend on mine asked this question at work today so I decided to brinq it here. He said his wife nags a lot. He said she reminds him of everything he has done for him and the kids,the moment she thinks he have offended her. She nags at everything. Please Nairalanders! How can He cope with a nagging Wife. They are married for 3 years.
Secondly..How Can I deal with some who Snores A lot...Each time my brother Sleeps, his always driving because the way he snores is so irritating, When u try to wake him up, he change his gear..Please what can I do in this Situation.
Your COMMENTS are highly welcomed!
Thanks
Cc: Lalalistic,Ishilove
Re: How Can He Deal With A Nagging Wife? by Tallesty1(m): 8:30pm On Jun 22, 2015
1. Start complaining of ear problem.

2. Tell her after a month or two that you have gone deaf completely.

3. Act like you ain't hearing anything when she's talking.

4. Check your "piss off attitude", the problem may be in you...........
Re: How Can He Deal With A Nagging Wife? by kendrick9(m): 8:46pm On Jun 22, 2015
Always a friend
Re: How Can He Deal With A Nagging Wife? by majalisa(m): 8:50pm On Jun 22, 2015
McDonalds2014:
A Friend on mine asked this question at work today so I decided to brinq it here. He said his wife nags a lot. He said she reminds him of everything he has done for him and the kids,the moment she thinks he have offended her. She nags at everything. Please Nairalanders! How can He cope with a nagging Wife. They are married for 3 years.
Secondly..How Can I deal with some who Snores A lot...Each time my brother Sleeps, his always driving because the way he snores is so irritating, When u try to wake him up, he change his gear..Please what can I do in this Situation.
Thanks
a change of ATF will solve ur brother's change of gear problem...as with regards to his naggy wife...God help him cos even ignoring her won't solve dat problem
Re: How Can He Deal With A Nagging Wife? by indiraserv: 9:22pm On Jun 22, 2015
Tune her out....Naggers thrive the subtle/glaring reactions of whom they Nag but if he can successfully tune her out

and remind him self of nice and hilarious things she has done or does /the reason he decided to settle with her despite his other options and smile at that even while

she is in her state of being difficult,in time her nagging won't matter and once she realises it doesn't matter it will gradually drop away from her
Re: How Can He Deal With A Nagging Wife? by Dyt(f): 5:03am On Jun 23, 2015
Reminds me of when I was a nag
grin grin grin
Seriously I have so nagged that he threw his phone with anger
Nagged that he was almost choking
Nagged so much that dude said you want to kill me before my time
grin grin grin

See I am not proud of it
But each time I realise its not my fault

And then the silent treatment
angry angry

In all sha a woman nags when she wants something
Re: How Can He Deal With A Nagging Wife? by McDonalds2014(m): 6:49am On Jun 23, 2015
Dyt:
Reminds me of when I was a nag
grin grin grin
Seriously I have so nagged that he threw his phone with anger
Nagged that he was almost choking
Nagged so much that dude said you want to kill me before my time
grin grin grin

See I am not proud of it
But each time I realise its not my fault

And then the silent treatment
angry angry

In all sha a woman nags when she wants something
So how did u get rid of it?(Nagging)
Re: How Can He Deal With A Nagging Wife? by Dyt(f): 11:29am On Jun 23, 2015
McDonalds2014:
So how did u get rid of it?(Nagging)

You think one can get rid of it?
I will if he gives me all the attention sha
tongue tongue
Re: How Can He Deal With A Nagging Wife? by bukatyne(f): 1:22pm On Jun 23, 2015
McDonalds2014:

Thanks

McDonalds2014:

A Friend on mine asked this question at work today so I decided to brinq it here.

Ok

McDonalds2014:

He said his wife nags a lot. He said she reminds him of everything he has done for him and the kids,the moment she thinks he have offended her. She nags at everything.

Everything wrong or everything right.

She thinks he offended her; what has he do to disprove this?

McDonalds2014:

Please Nairalanders! How can He cope with a nagging Wife. They are married for 3 years.

Examples

McDonalds2014:

Thanks
Open a thread and don't steal your friend's shine grin

(1) (Reply)

How I Abandoned My Husband, 3 Children And Ended Up A Robber - Suspect / The 10 Unspoken Rules Of S*x… / Here's My Opinion On Gay Marriage. What's Yours?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.