Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,544 members, 7,812,714 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:54 PM

I Am 28 And No Man Has Ever Approached Me For Sex - Lady Lamments (Photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am 28 And No Man Has Ever Approached Me For Sex - Lady Lamments (Photo) (2951 Views)

APC Can't Afford Further Supreme Court Disgrace If Approached With Army Report / Jonathan Minister Approached Me With Offer To Return N50billion – El-rufai / Ex-minister Had Approached Me With An Offer To Return $250 Million- El Rufai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am 28 And No Man Has Ever Approached Me For Sex - Lady Lamments (Photo) by Nobody: 10:57pm On Jun 22, 2015

The lady in the photo wrote and claiming she is almost 28 years old, and no man has ever been interested to either love her or sleep with her, in her note she mentioned that whenever she tried to get a man close to him they all went missing.

This lady claims she has never been in a relationship, she says she is a virgin and no man has ever approached her for either s3x or money!

The lady really needs help, please drop your comments on how you think we can help her, your help will be highly appreciated.

[size=15pt]Want to discuss on more interesting news? Join Naija Pips.com Forum [/size]
Re: I Am 28 And No Man Has Ever Approached Me For Sex - Lady Lamments (Photo) by Yeske2(m): 11:01pm On Jun 22, 2015
This is politics and not romance section so OP do the needful
Re: I Am 28 And No Man Has Ever Approached Me For Sex - Lady Lamments (Photo) by boboLIL(m): 11:19pm On Jun 22, 2015
I'm a bachel0r 0h... Mk she meet 'tw0 aside' p0siti0n mk we jeje relate wela
Re: I Am 28 And No Man Has Ever Approached Me For Sex - Lady Lamments (Photo) by Nobody: 11:22pm On Jun 22, 2015
Deliverance immediately!!
Having no sex at 28 is not a bad one. You should be proud of that! Only less than a handful of un married ladies can say dt.

BUT

HAVING MEN RUN FROM YOU AT THIS AGE IS MORE THAN THE EYES CAN SEE.
A SPIRITUAL HUSBAND COULD BE INVOLED.

SOME WICKED EVIL BEINGS COULD CHANGE YOUR FACE INTO A MAN OR A SCARY ANIMAL WHENEVER A MAN GETS CLOSE TO YOU.
SOLUTION- IN ALL THIS, YOU NEED SERIOUS DELIVERANCE FROM A GENUINELY CALLED SERVANT OF GOD. GET YOURSELF TO IJESHA BUS STOP @ THE LORD'S CHOSEN CHURCH.
AM SOOOO SURE YOU GET TOTALLY DELIVERED!
Re: I Am 28 And No Man Has Ever Approached Me For Sex - Lady Lamments (Photo) by Nobody: 11:22pm On Jun 22, 2015
I think her spiritual hubby dey knock all those guys for head, along with correct slaps!! Dem no go tell the guy before him Usain Bolt!
Re: I Am 28 And No Man Has Ever Approached Me For Sex - Lady Lamments (Photo) by Boyoboy9(m): 2:59am On Jun 23, 2015
Ladies lying and misleading people since d days of Adam and Eve grin
Re: I Am 28 And No Man Has Ever Approached Me For Sex - Lady Lamments (Photo) by oluspencer(m): 6:55am On Jun 23, 2015
Liar!! Fake!!!!.... Even in dis beautiful compund... Shey una no get bassey ni abi Ubong. Wetin do una salisu abi kabiru. Even something no dey in between ur legs (the up is nackable).

1 Like

Re: I Am 28 And No Man Has Ever Approached Me For Sex - Lady Lamments (Photo) by IAmBhijay(m): 7:48am On Jun 23, 2015
Make She join Nairaland....

Guys go send her pms grin
Re: I Am 28 And No Man Has Ever Approached Me For Sex - Lady Lamments (Photo) by iamrealdeji(m): 8:17am On Jun 23, 2015
Guys are probably intimidated by you joor,your parents are probably so much loaded,nice landscape out there though
Re: I Am 28 And No Man Has Ever Approached Me For Sex - Lady Lamments (Photo) by Teeboy15(m): 8:36am On Jun 23, 2015
I dnt comment on unsubstantiated topics. Get a better news den I'll comment

(1) (Reply)

Army Bans Use Of Military Uniforms By Ex-boys Of Military Schools / My People Please Where Is Shekau ? / Remember When I Said APC Won't Deliver Ondo For Buhari?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.