Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,147 members, 7,860,116 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:56 AM

Fayose Set To Probe Fayemi Over Alleged N4.1billion Diversion - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Set To Probe Fayemi Over Alleged N4.1billion Diversion (1012 Views)

Ifeanyi Uba's Diversion of N11bn Fuel Is Punishable By Death -DSS / Raymond Dokpesi Arrested Over N2.1Billion Arms Purchase / Kwankwaso Spent N4.1billion Pension Fund To Build Houses Pensioners Can’t Afford (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fayose Set To Probe Fayemi Over Alleged N4.1billion Diversion by HzRF(m): 1:48am On Jun 23, 2015
The Ekiti State Government is planning to constitute a panel to investigate allegations by the Peoples Democratic Party that the former Governor of the state, Kayode Fayemi, diverted N4.1billion belonging to workers of the state.
Although the All Progressives Congress in the state and Mr. Fayemi have refused to respond to the allegations, the PDP-led government said it was prepared to ensure details of the fraud were brought to light.
The Chief Press Secretary to Ekiti State Governor, Idowu Adelusi, told PREMIUM TIMES on Monday that the government took the allegation seriously given the hash economic realities before the state.
“We cannot allow this to go without proper investigation. A probe panel will be constituted to investigate the matter and ensure that funds belonging to the state are recovered,” he said.
Mr. Adelusi said Mr. Fayemi’s administration committed the state to debts of huge sums of money for which the state is now suffering.
“If the last administration had not committed the state in loans received from the capital market and commercial banks, what we are getting as federal allocation should have been enough to pay salaries of workers,” he said.
He said Ekiti State was repaying a combined debt of N56billion which is being deducted from its allocation on a monthly basis.
Mr. Adelusi did not say when the panel would be constituted, but assured that it would not be long before the investigation would commence

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/more-news/185517-fayose-set-to-probe-fayemi-over-alleged-n4-1billion-diversion.html
Re: Fayose Set To Probe Fayemi Over Alleged N4.1billion Diversion by Nobody: 1:54am On Jun 23, 2015
thief dey probe another thief..... where else if not my beloved country, Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Fayose Set To Probe Fayemi Over Alleged N4.1billion Diversion by modath(f): 1:54am On Jun 23, 2015
”If the last administration had not committed the state in loans received from the capital market and commercial banks, what we are getting as federal allocation should have been enough to pay salaries of workers,” he said.
He said Ekiti State was repaying a combined debt of N56billion which is being deducted from its allocation on a monthly basis.
Mr. Adelusi did not say when the panel would be constituted, but assured that it would not be long before the investigation would commence

Why is Fayose "planning to" unless he's trying to manufacture evidence like Nyesom Wike is doing with Amaechi to cast aspersion on Fayemi's character so PMB would think 2ce about giving him an appointment.He should not "set" he should go ahead & probe if there is indeed a good reason to.

If the state doesn't have money to pay Ekiti workers' salary(May not paid)he should know its a sad reality so many other states are facing & its not Fayemi's fault but Jonathan no longer being there to help him out with funds that Ekiti is not ordinarily supposed to access e.g ecological funds.

Throwing mud at Fayemi would not stop PMB from giving him an appointment if he wishes to, he is not a clueless man who can't see through dramatic gestures... lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Fayose Set To Probe Fayemi Over Alleged N4.1billion Diversion by Yeske2(m): 1:59am On Jun 23, 2015
56 billion naira debt?
Re: Fayose Set To Probe Fayemi Over Alleged N4.1billion Diversion by HzRF(m): 2:11am On Jun 23, 2015
modath:

Why is Fayose "planning to" unless he's trying to manufacture evidence like Nyesom Wike is doing with Amaechi to cast aspersion on Fayemi's character so PMB would think 2ce about giving him an appointment.He should not "set" he should go ahead & probe if there is indeed a good reason to.

If the state doesn't have money to pay Ekiti workers' salary(May not paid)he should know its a sad reality so many other states are facing & its not Fayemi's fault but Jonathan no longer being there to help him out with funds that Ekiti is not ordinarily supposed to access e.g ecological funds.

Throwing mud at Fayemi would not stop PMB from giving him an appointment if he wishes to, he is not a clueless man who can't see through dramatic gestures... lipsrsealed

Let him land b4 u will kill him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayose Set To Probe Fayemi Over Alleged N4.1billion Diversion by Ilekeh(f): 2:12am On Jun 23, 2015
At least it's not in dollars.

Probe him please. It doesn't matter which party.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Set To Probe Fayemi Over Alleged N4.1billion Diversion by dekdek: 2:29am On Jun 23, 2015
Fayose has literally spent a year in office, I wonder what his achievements have been so far.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Set To Probe Fayemi Over Alleged N4.1billion Diversion by Nobody: 3:13am On Jun 23, 2015
I see these Fayose and Wike looking 4 big trouble d want APC war on Pdp, wike wey be minister during Gej tenure go talk say he no steal money neh, who knws hw much he stole during dat ASSU negotiation wit FG? Or he will claim he wasn't part of Amechi's government 2, Fayose nd his core thief shld just shut up, b'cos 2 of dem are both thieves. I just pitty pple of Ekiti hw thr life wld be in yrs 2 come while othr state ar moving forward. Fayose is a political armed robber. Except APC govrnment are fools then d wld leaves PDP tanoids to walk free wit thr loots. we are watchn, let d battle line be drawn.
Re: Fayose Set To Probe Fayemi Over Alleged N4.1billion Diversion by Nobody: 4:13am On Jun 23, 2015
*In vectors voice*
Am d hottest in d game,am d FIRE SHEY,U acting Poosy,i run Ekiti; FAYOSE.
grin
www.datafilehost.com/d/903212c7
Re: Fayose Set To Probe Fayemi Over Alleged N4.1billion Diversion by Nobody: 4:42am On Jun 23, 2015
shegebanti:
I see these Fayose and Wike looking 4 big trouble d want APC war on Pdp, wike wey be minister during Gej tenure go talk say he no steal money neh, who knws hw much he stole during dat ASSU negotiation wit FG? Or he will claim he wasn't part of Amechi's government 2, Fayose nd his core thief shld just shut up, b'cos 2 of dem are both thieves. I just pitty pple of Ekiti hw thr life wld be in yrs 2 come while othr state ar moving forward. Fayose is a political armed robber. Except APC govrnment are fools then d wld leaves PDP tanoids to walk free wit thr loots. we are watchn, let d battle line be drawn.
Bro.. do u admit dey re all theives.. both apc and pdp?

1 Like

Re: Fayose Set To Probe Fayemi Over Alleged N4.1billion Diversion by Nobody: 4:48am On Jun 23, 2015
Probing is allowed! That Buhari doesn't want to probe anyone doesn't mean no body should be probed, Fayose go ahead with your plans it's a sign of Change!!! We need change that's all

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayose Set To Probe Fayemi Over Alleged N4.1billion Diversion by tunwumi: 5:52am On Jun 23, 2015
Laugh in Spanish
Re: Fayose Set To Probe Fayemi Over Alleged N4.1billion Diversion by francizy(m): 6:14am On Jun 23, 2015
Datazone:
thief dey probe another thief..... where else if not my beloved country, Nigeria?
modath:

shegebanti:

See them supposed change agents supporting evil. Fayose probe him jare... After all na change era we dey. Hypocrisy is when you support PDP probe but cry blood when APC government is probed.

Our leaders are not our problems. We the people are our own problems. Keep supporting evil when it's APC and screaming kill him when it's PDP.

We are gradually seeing you guys for what you really are..

#spits..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Set To Probe Fayemi Over Alleged N4.1billion Diversion by francizy(m): 6:21am On Jun 23, 2015
dekdek:
Fayose has literally spent a year in office, I wonder what his achievements have been so far.

He's not owing 7months salaries tho, unlike some opon imo technician.. undecided

1 Like

Re: Fayose Set To Probe Fayemi Over Alleged N4.1billion Diversion by modath(f): 7:28am On Jun 23, 2015
Mr. Adelusi did not say when the panel would be constituted, but assured that it would not be long before the investigation would commence.

francizy:

#spits..

#spits on your head, sad you must have been blind not to see the bolded.. You SaTANists think its everyone that lacks comprehension skills like the educational system failure that most of you are.. Spits on your head once again!!!

If they have facts to back up their allegations & not a mud slinging campaign what stops them from constituting a panel

Like the Fayose will all know is patient!!

francizy:

He's not owing 7months salaries tho, unlike some opon imo technician.. undecided

Agreed he is not owing 7months, why is owing the only month that the clueless hero was/is no longer in charge of the purse string to dole out assistance to put him in good stead .

He is making noise cos June is not even sure for the workers & he is looking for a scapegoat to blame it on...

Get your facts right next time.. #Nonsense
Re: Fayose Set To Probe Fayemi Over Alleged N4.1billion Diversion by dekdek: 7:30am On Jun 23, 2015
francizy:

Are u even aware that very close to me here in rivers, Abia is owning 6months? Even mimiko his neighbour is owning so what's ur point again?
Re: Fayose Set To Probe Fayemi Over Alleged N4.1billion Diversion by francizy(m): 7:48am On Jun 23, 2015
dekdek:

Are u even aware that very close to me here in rivers, Abia is owning 6months? Even mimiko his neighbour is owning so what's ur point again?

My point is that the person you're criticizing is not dishing out shaddy contracts to one supposed lion of burdillion at extremely high prices, he's not owing workers like some other states, he didn't contribute the state treasury to someone's campaign.

So what is your point critizing him? Ekiti people are happy with him and they don't need your biased criticism. Any Ekiti man not happy with him should go straight up to Osun state or forever remain silent..
Re: Fayose Set To Probe Fayemi Over Alleged N4.1billion Diversion by francizy(m): 8:06am On Jun 23, 2015
modath:

#spits on your head, sad you must have been blind not to see the bolded.. You SaTANists think its everyone that lacks comprehension skills like the educational system failure that most of you are.. Spits on your head once again!!!
If they have facts to back up their allegations & not a mud slinging campaign what stops them from constituting a panel
Like the Fayose will all know is patient!!
Agreed he is not owing 7months, why is owing the only month that the clueless hero was/is no longer in charge of the purse string to dole out assistance to put him in good stead .
He is making noise cos June is not even sure for the workers & he is looking for a scapegoat to blame it on...
Get your facts right next time.. #Nonsense

Mr. Comprehension skills, I hope you're a product of Oxford, Cambridge etc, else, your condition is as bad as it gets. You are so much educated but yet you urge people to plung into action and not plan out what they intend to do first just because you feel they wanna manufacture evidences. Even great entrepreneurs don't just plung into businesses because they see it as profitable. They research, plan and execute. You don't ask someone to plung into a probe without getting facts right. That he's looking for evidences means he's manufacturing it right? For once in your life, just admit that you're wholeheartedly biased.

You think Buhari will probe Jonathan without getting all the necessary facts? I mean, where is that done? Where do people just jump into office and start probing other people without knowing if the supposed person looted or not. No wonder APC e-warriors have all been singing that GEJ, Fayose, Ngozi, Diezanni, Akpabio, Wike, etc, will all be jailed. It is because you people think we're still in the military era where one just goes in and throws people in jail. Free Fayose to do his facts finding before probe, don't use your outdated mentality to urge him to do what is wrong just because you hate him.

I love the fact that am not like you guys who lie to yourselves. You speak as if you can vouch for these APC crooks and swear with your life and that of your loved ones that they didn't/don't loot. I love the fact that I don't trust politicians (including PDP) and will never do. If you like, trust them with your life just because your bigotry won't let you accept the truth just once in your life.

#spits..

5 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (Reply)

Niger State First Lady Offers To Work As A Gynaecologist In State General Hospit / UPDATE: Guard Averts Mass Casualty From Jos Church Explosio / BREAKING: Woman Delivers Faceless Baby In Abia [PHOTO]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.