Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,948 members, 7,848,843 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 10:59 AM

Salaries: FG's Condition Worse Than States, Says Oshiomole - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Salaries: FG's Condition Worse Than States, Says Oshiomole (2059 Views)

Why We Owe Workers Salaries - FG / Unpaid Salaries: FG Yet To Receive Fresh Bailout Request From States-the Punch / Salaries: Fg’s Condition Worse Than States’, Says Oshiomhole (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Salaries: FG's Condition Worse Than States, Says Oshiomole by lolaxavier(m): 9:42am On Jun 23, 2015
chigoizie7:

Smh. Only if we get facts and den reason with our brains and not with our d!cks.

Mtcheeew

Sorry I didn't realize you were reasoning with your scrotum...the country is in a dilapidated state and you are saying something else...
Re: Salaries: FG's Condition Worse Than States, Says Oshiomole by Nobody: 9:46am On Jun 23, 2015
Oshomiole shut up n pay minimum wage first.
Re: Salaries: FG's Condition Worse Than States, Says Oshiomole by lolaxavier(m): 9:53am On Jun 23, 2015
chuna1985:
Oshomiole shut up n pay minimum wage first.

Did you even read the post at all? Na wa for u o...
Re: Salaries: FG's Condition Worse Than States, Says Oshiomole by otr1(m): 10:02am On Jun 23, 2015
52.6% of our total revenue and the FG so deeply indebted with nothing to show for it? Heads should go off necks for this sh¡t.
Re: Salaries: FG's Condition Worse Than States, Says Oshiomole by Nobody: 1:13pm On Jun 23, 2015
lolaxavier:

Did you even read the post at all? Na wa for u o...
Did u even read my own
I said Oshiomole should go n pay minimum wage.
Re: Salaries: FG's Condition Worse Than States, Says Oshiomole by baralatie(m): 1:46pm On Jun 23, 2015
typ111:
Oshio Baba defending his colleagues
the lies are getting too much.I remember the guys sueing the fg over the ECA account.
Re: Salaries: FG's Condition Worse Than States, Says Oshiomole by Validated: 1:59pm On Jun 23, 2015
[size=18pt]Oshomole should stop blaming NOI. I was in ICAN conference in 2010 when Oshomole, Amaechi, Fashola and later Fayemi took turn to lambast NOI and Accountant General of the Federation over the Sovereign Wealth Funds. They later went to court under the aegis of Governors' forum. Oshomole specifically said that the Funds being saved by NOI was for his own generation and so let the future generation fend for themselves when the time comes. Let Oshomole deny it, I still have the recording at that conference.
[/size]

(1) (2) (Reply)

Did Buhari Really Ruined The Economy In 4 Months? / Ekiti's First Lady Attends Fayose Niece's Wedding In London (photos) / Don’t Expect Much From APC — Lamido.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.