Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,981 members, 7,828,475 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:14 AM

My Horrible Experience With Inspired Autos. - Autos (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / My Horrible Experience With Inspired Autos. (106721 Views)

My Scary Experience With Inspired Autos. / Fraudulent Activities Of Inspired Autos - Update / Revlution's Complaint About Inspired Autos (inspiredm) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (113) (Go Down)

Re: My Horrible Experience With Inspired Autos. by revlution: 8:18pm On Jun 26, 2015
chibabe3:
Hoping that this will be the last time someone on the forum will be scammed by Expired... let's keep the flag flying guys.
That is the main aim of this thread to inform people and save them from the hands of cold ruthless liar like inspired autos that not only tarnish the image and credibility of other genuine business minded people, but swindle innocent victims of their money.
The more issues like this are exposed, the more people make better informed decision about their choices and also put people like inspired autos to the gutters where he belongs.

6 Likes

Re: My Horrible Experience With Inspired Autos. by revlution: 6:01am On Jun 27, 2015
@wheredemdey

From your write up it is obvious you do not understand the purpose of this thread, this thread is primarily constructive and informative and should definitely be made front page so that more people can be aware of this evil man called Inspired autos.
The deed has been done already and one cannot change what has happened over the past 5months, but the legal actions that he will face in the nearest future once he sets his foot in Nigeria will be something he will never forget. People have different ways of punishing perpetrators like inspired autos. He is a hardened criminal and will be treated as such.
So I repeat that you desist from unnecessary insults and inappropriate display of anger about this incident. Your comments are distracting and in no way supports the purpose of this thread.
Inspired autos can run all he can, but he will definitely be caught and be treated like the criminal he is.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (113)

Auction Cars, Export Car From USA / Canada ​​ / ✔ ✔✔ CARFAX®Vehicle History Report/Record Contact 08060365068 / My Wonderful Experience With Mr Tadeus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.