Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,168 members, 7,849,609 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 05:48 AM

My Horrible Experience With Inspired Autos. - Autos (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / My Horrible Experience With Inspired Autos. (106985 Views)

My Scary Experience With Inspired Autos. / Fraudulent Activities Of Inspired Autos - Update / Revlution's Complaint About Inspired Autos (inspiredm) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (113) (Go Down)

Re: My Horrible Experience With Inspired Autos. by revlution: 6:52am On Jun 28, 2015
MrMcJay:
OP, write a petition detailing the details of this transaction to:

The Deputy Commissioner of Police,
State Criminal Investigation Department,
Lagos State Police Command,
MAK. Smith (Former Panti) Street,
Yaba, Lagos.

Also copy this address:

The Assistant Inspector-General of Police
Nigeria Police Force,
Zone 2,
Onikan,
Lagos.

Take a copy of the letter to the bank that you made payment to and make them acknowledge receipt of it. Also, obtain your account statement and attach it to the letter.

Most importantly, ensure you copy both the American and the British Embassies in Lagos. This ensures he is deported ASAP to face investigation here. Also, he would NEVER get an American or British visa in this lifetime.

Inspired, I know you are reading this. Thank your stars you weren't dealing with someone like me cos what I would do to you can't be put online for the sake of public decency.
Noted. Thank you.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (113)

For Lovers Of Mercedes Benz C Class / Buy Car From USA, Clean And Salvage Auction Cars, Shipping To Nigeria / Auction Cars, Export Car From USA / Canada ​​

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.