Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,410 members, 7,812,215 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:09 AM

My Horrible Experience With Inspired Autos. - Autos (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / My Horrible Experience With Inspired Autos. (106438 Views)

My Scary Experience With Inspired Autos. / Fraudulent Activities Of Inspired Autos - Update / Revlution's Complaint About Inspired Autos (inspiredm) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (113) (Go Down)

Re: My Horrible Experience With Inspired Autos. by Ralphlauren(m): 6:31pm On Jun 24, 2015
blank:

You don't remember PlatinumUK? Ah, that thread ran into 100 pages in less than a few days. She was his girlfriend that used to help him procure cars from US when he was still learning work. She duped him of like $5,000. He was so irate. Went to the extent of posting her pictures, her address, her family pictures, emails from her dad and mum with so many spin off threads. Now, he is the one doing the duping.

I remember platinumUK like yesterday grin grin

The girl was an intern with JP morgan and used her office email in correspondences with inspired. She even tried getting business from german007 but that one ignored her.

What most people don't know is that inspired has never set a foot in yankee. I'm sure of this at least as at early 2014 so even right now, I really doubt the whole "I am in US story" he is selling to the OP. Inspired sources his cars online and contacts the dealers directly. He liaises with agents in the US that help him pickup the car from the dealership and drop them at the port. Sometimes he has a "contact" in the US that helps him in sourcing for the cars and checking them out physically to ensure they are in top shape but he always tends to have a fallout with them (eg. PlatinumUK and shopclue).

Inspired doesn't joke with money. That I know for a fact. 5,000 naira is like 50m. If you ask inspired to take your car to vulcanier to fix the tyres, if vulcanier charges 200naira, inspired will add 10,000 naira to the bill.

12 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (113)

Auction Cars, Export Car From USA / Canada ​​ / Ship Cars from the US (Copart, IAAI):Take Advantage of the Naira Appreciation! / ✔ ✔✔ CARFAX®Vehicle History Report/Record Contact 08060365068

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.