Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,424 members, 7,812,247 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:39 AM

My Horrible Experience With Inspired Autos. - Autos (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / My Horrible Experience With Inspired Autos. (106439 Views)

My Scary Experience With Inspired Autos. / Fraudulent Activities Of Inspired Autos - Update / Revlution's Complaint About Inspired Autos (inspiredm) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (113) (Go Down)

Re: My Horrible Experience With Inspired Autos. by revlution: 3:18pm On Jun 25, 2015
wheredemdey:
Wow....Not again...this man can never change its the plain truth.

People like the op are the reason crime and fraudsters thrive in this shores...someone gave u a 31days deadline..after u hv paid 100percent of the agreed amount...doesn't deliver the car as discussed and u are here bleating on NL....wow..wow and wow.

It's ur type that also gives useless hope and succour to all these wayward girls cos am very sure u are a lilylivered man that takes sh1t from people. So u don't hv werey friends or relatives??

Shame on u for allowing a fellow man fleece u of ur hardearnd money...shame on u for being weak..shame on u for living a godly live that advices u to turn the other cheek instead of treating people that offend as savages..

you are not a man...u r not decisive...u r weak...may men like u never cross my path or the paths of my loved ones....Amen

If you do online purchases regularly, you will understand that online business eg Amazon, eBay operate based on trust which they instil on their customers by keeping to the contract of their agreement and delivering the ordered products.
If you read my previous posts, I have purchased a car online and it was delivered at the appropriate time with no hassle. The only reason why I did not use that car dealer was that he did not have the car specs I wanted.
You have to understand that the primary reason why I am posting this incident between me and Inspired autos is to PRE -ALERT people about the dangers of this pre order mess with inspired autos.
I do not want innocent people to scammed by inspired autos, a man that cannot keep to his own side of the bargain irrespective of how much he makes through his business. Already some people that have come across this post have been informed about who to , and who not to buy cars from again. This has saved them undue stress and will help them make better choices when it comes to online purchases in Nigeria.
The thing is, if you have not been scammed before, it is very easy to blame and insult people that fall victim to such people. This is uncalled for.
You have to understand that Inspired autos has been given me lots of ridiculous reasons as to why he is unable to deliver my car for nearly 5 Months now, from bad fuel, to customs paper issues, etc. As flimsy as his excuses may sound, he has your money, and all you have to do is investigate, take action and pre alert people. This is exactly the purpose of this thread.
These highlighted excuses that inspired autos gives , which is mentioned here will also enlighten people about his various ways of fraud. This is because fraudsters are masters in their dubious acts that they keep devising different ways to rip unsuspecting people off their hard earned money.
In as much as I appreciate everybody who has shown understanding regarding this issue, I am not here to seek for sympathy. I am here to share my own experience so that others can learn from it and be on guard.
Already I am processing all paper work to escalate this issue with the government authorities with my legal team.
He says he will be in the country by next week.
I am waiting for him.

14 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (113)

Auction Cars, Export Car From USA / Canada ​​ / Ship Cars from the US (Copart, IAAI):Take Advantage of the Naira Appreciation! / ✔ ✔✔ CARFAX®Vehicle History Report/Record Contact 08060365068

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.