Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,086 members, 7,818,258 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:20 AM

Career Mistakes You Should Avoid In Your Place Of Work. - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Career Mistakes You Should Avoid In Your Place Of Work. (22780 Views)

What's Your Current Challenge At Your Place Of Work? / Does This Happen In Your Place Of Work Too? / 6 Mistakes You Will Likely Make Between Age 20-30 AS A Young Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Career Mistakes You Should Avoid In Your Place Of Work. by peeta89(m): 2:03pm On Jun 23, 2015
Back stabbing and gossiping are the most common career mistakes in a work environment.

Funny enough they must have back stabbed you and come before you and become a saint. God help us oooooo...
Re: Career Mistakes You Should Avoid In Your Place Of Work. by Feranmicharles(m): 2:07pm On Jun 23, 2015
BBDelta:

What's the position of your customers? Watch out for that attitude mate!
issokayangry
Re: Career Mistakes You Should Avoid In Your Place Of Work. by kentony5(m): 2:16pm On Jun 23, 2015
There is a difference between bragging and spelling out your accomplishments. In business we don't brag no matter what because if you do the client you are trying to impress will know especially if he/she advanced. I will also like to tell each and everyone of you thinking these roles apply only in organizations that it does not. And if you have any of the above behavior you better copy this post and paste in your memo and read, re-read till learning takes place.

1 Like

Re: Career Mistakes You Should Avoid In Your Place Of Work. by DrGroove(f): 3:04pm On Jun 23, 2015
8.office romance:Dont mix business and pleasure

1 Like

Re: Career Mistakes You Should Avoid In Your Place Of Work. by joehis2013: 3:08pm On Jun 23, 2015
Nice write up op, but in reality i know of many people who use these "career mistakes" to get promotions even at the detriment of others,
Re: Career Mistakes You Should Avoid In Your Place Of Work. by ammy4id: 4:11pm On Jun 23, 2015
One more thing. Social and friendly relationship among staff should be minizied and every employee should alway remeber that they are a competitor to each ode.
Re: Career Mistakes You Should Avoid In Your Place Of Work. by AreaFada2: 4:12pm On Jun 23, 2015
Office politics, i hate it. You wonder why people can't just mind their business.

I guess some people feel very empty inside and need to run others down with their mouth to feel good about themselves.

Those people typically have a massive log in their eyes but only see the speck in another man's eye.
Re: Career Mistakes You Should Avoid In Your Place Of Work. by Vicben(m): 4:56pm On Jun 23, 2015
Feranmicharles:
I don't need all these OP. Am the boss of myselfgrin
You may not need it, quite true but your subordinates definitely needs it. Kindly share it with them (if you can) or risk your business.
Re: Career Mistakes You Should Avoid In Your Place Of Work. by Feranmicharles(m): 5:20pm On Jun 23, 2015
Vicben:
You may not need it, quite true but your subordinates definitely needs it. Kindly share it with them (if you can) or risk your business.
u dey believe an undergraduate like megringringrin
Re: Career Mistakes You Should Avoid In Your Place Of Work. by yooglodotcom: 9:34am On Jun 24, 2015
Many of these dos and dons are always for employees.

What is the consequence when such attitude come from management as we know many of them are habitual culprits?
Re: Career Mistakes You Should Avoid In Your Place Of Work. by CrazyMan(m): 11:31am On Jun 24, 2015
yooglodotcom:
Many of these dos and dons are always for employees.

What is the consequence when such attitude come from management as we know many of them are habitual culprits?
The law makers can never be seen as law breakers.
Re: Career Mistakes You Should Avoid In Your Place Of Work. by callonme(m): 9:51pm On Jun 26, 2015
Thanks a lot

my blog loading.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do You Determine Seniority With Staff On The Same Level And Step? / My Workers Are Ripping Me On Site / Should I Accept This Big Job Offer? Pls Advice!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.