Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,231 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:14 AM

Bank Verification Number Chaos In Eket(photos) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Bank Verification Number Chaos In Eket(photos) (30870 Views)

Bank Verification Number (BVN) And Crowded Banks (photos) / 12 Things You Need To Know About Bank Verification Number (BVN) / BVN Deadline: See The Long Queue At Unity Bank Auchi For Bank Verification NO. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bank Verification Number Chaos In Eket(photos) by squino(m): 8:46am On Jun 23, 2015
Its been mad crowd today at the Eket branch of first bank, same as its been for the past two weeks which i have been trying to get mine done. Today is the worst as i got there by 08:00am and got number 111 as they now go serially. I realy anticipate the extension of this exercise.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bank Verification Number Chaos In Eket(photos) by MosakuAW(m): 8:48am On Jun 23, 2015
shocked Na whaoooo!

We are use to it. No big deal but make una remember that "Change" is here.

Everything in Nigeria, we do it at the last moment.

This remind me of Sim card registration.

I believe government will extend the deadline given.

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bank Verification Number Chaos In Eket(photos) by Nobody: 8:54am On Jun 23, 2015
I was told this things started a year ago but we Nigerians like late hour thing tho I just did mine too, omo dat ur number far gan o and the exercise is done through CBN site which sometimes dey might lose service as I was told when I was doing mine

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bank Verification Number Chaos In Eket(photos) by squino(m): 8:59am On Jun 23, 2015
A fight just escalated.... Im gone o

3 Likes

Re: Bank Verification Number Chaos In Eket(photos) by bettercreature(m): 9:01am On Jun 23, 2015
Untop my money?they dare not block my account, that is the only thing am sure of
The only choice they have is to tell me to do it anytime i want to withdraw

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bank Verification Number Chaos In Eket(photos) by espn(m): 9:03am On Jun 23, 2015
bettercreature:
Untop my money?they dare not block my account, that is the only thing am sure of
The only choice they have is to tell me to do it anytime i want to withdraw
you joke bro.. where there is NO LAW there is NO SIN.. e go clear for your eye now.

11 Likes

Re: Bank Verification Number Chaos In Eket(photos) by rottennaija(m): 9:07am On Jun 23, 2015
adeekiti:
I was told this things started a year ago but we Nigerians like late hour thing tho I just did mine too, omo dat ur number far gan o and the exercise is done through CBN site which sometimes dey might lose service as I was told when I was doing mine

That's a typical Nigerian attitude that seriously need to change. I did mine months ago when they was no queue and it was very easy and simple. At times, I get tired with our attitude, for example, can you imagine someone starting a generator that is smoking without checking the oil level, despite repeatedly being told that he needs to check the oil every time he should start a generator?

We can't make progress if we continue with this mentality. We will still be stocked where we are.

6 Likes

Re: Bank Verification Number Chaos In Eket(photos) by bettercreature(m): 9:08am On Jun 23, 2015
espn:
you joke bro.. where there is NO LAW there is NO SIN.. e go clear for your eye now.
You are very very funny,and which law states that they should use my money to pay Osun salary? you are very funny i swear they dare not!
they only have a choice to compel me to do it before i withdraw but nobody in this world can tell me it has expired and my money is gone

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bank Verification Number Chaos In Eket(photos) by Nobody: 9:15am On Jun 23, 2015
rottennaija:

That's a typical Nigerian attitude that seriously need to change. I did mine months ago when they was no queue and it was very easy and simple. At times, I get tired with our attitude, for example, can you imagine someone starting a generator that is smoking without checking the oil level, despite repeatedly being told that he needs to check the oil every time he should start a generator?

We can't make progress if we continue with this mentality. We will still be stocked where we are.
thats why the country need to start educating people in all areas to create awareness and quick response to every thing that comes up, a long way to go honestly bro

1 Like

Re: Bank Verification Number Chaos In Eket(photos) by temitemi1(m): 9:19am On Jun 23, 2015
Why all this wahala on top my money... Well nah beg those ladies dey beg me d day I do my own sha grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Bank Verification Number Chaos In Eket(photos) by idupaul: 9:22am On Jun 23, 2015
Nigerians like to suffer

2 Likes

Re: Bank Verification Number Chaos In Eket(photos) by Nobody: 9:26am On Jun 23, 2015
Typical Nigerians, always like to do things when it's almost late... Now, they're pleading for extension. ..
Re: Bank Verification Number Chaos In Eket(photos) by espn(m): 9:28am On Jun 23, 2015
bettercreature:
You are very very funny,and which law states that they should use my money to pay Osun salary? you are very funny i swear they dare not!
they only have a choice to compel me to do it before i withdraw but nobody in this world can tell me it has expired and my money is gone
please provide a link to where it was said your money is gone if you do not do the verification or used to pay IMO or ebonyi workers salary?

7 Likes

Re: Bank Verification Number Chaos In Eket(photos) by bettercreature(m): 9:34am On Jun 23, 2015
espn:
please provide a link to where it was said your money is gone if you do not do the verification or used to pay IMO or ebonyi workers salary?
That is what i was saying,People shouldnt kill themself because of BVN,is he either they extend the deadline date or compel people to do it before withdrawer
Re: Bank Verification Number Chaos In Eket(photos) by PleasureShop: 9:55am On Jun 23, 2015
Why do people like disturbing themselves... Most of these guys on the queue does not have anything in their account... Choi

5 Likes

Re: Bank Verification Number Chaos In Eket(photos) by kekakuz(m): 11:40am On Jun 23, 2015
[size=20pt] someone should please help this OP with the definition of Chaos [/size]

14 Likes

Re: Bank Verification Number Chaos In Eket(photos) by timilehing(m): 11:40am On Jun 23, 2015
Will politicians do BVN too?
Has Dangote done his own?
When will Mike Adenuga collect his own BVN?

As long as there will be an exemptions, I no dey do

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bank Verification Number Chaos In Eket(photos) by tiamiyukunle69(m): 11:40am On Jun 23, 2015
Nigerians and last minute madness called rushing.... I did mine last year. No time
Re: Bank Verification Number Chaos In Eket(photos) by Ikegift4real(m): 11:40am On Jun 23, 2015
please Vote CONTESTANT NO. 18 TOMFRENCH.
. plz add Cc: NLjega after voting. Tnx
did mine abt 4 months ago, easy n fast. Diamond.
Re: Bank Verification Number Chaos In Eket(photos) by alaoeri: 11:41am On Jun 23, 2015
The exercise will surely be extended, no be naija we dey?
Re: Bank Verification Number Chaos In Eket(photos) by kazmanbanjoko(m): 11:41am On Jun 23, 2015
Na wa ooo. E be like say them don see the effect of that BVN. Na wetin go happen be dat.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bank Verification Number Chaos In Eket(photos) by ammyluv2002(f): 11:41am On Jun 23, 2015
PleasureShop:
Why do people like disturbing themselves... Most of these guys on the queue does not have anything in their account... Choi
grin

1 Like

Re: Bank Verification Number Chaos In Eket(photos) by Pavore9: 11:41am On Jun 23, 2015
Nigerians...last minute people! angry By the way what happens to those who have accounts but presently residing outside Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Bank Verification Number Chaos In Eket(photos) by youngice(m): 11:41am On Jun 23, 2015
When I did mine I was the only one at that time
Re: Bank Verification Number Chaos In Eket(photos) by LAfricana(m): 11:41am On Jun 23, 2015
Nigerians, hey undecided... this exercise has been up for months.

infact all dose bank call girls would be begging you ,like, have you done your bvn, it wont take time, b drawing you as if u are the prince otueke undecided

And CBN is just doing gra gra, same thing with the sim registration exercise.. They would soon b giving out pre-registered bvn account, abi no b naija ni

Check out www.africanwatch.net for lastest international Scholarships for Nigerians, and keep tabs with latest happenings in Africa

1 Like

Re: Bank Verification Number Chaos In Eket(photos) by OCTAVO: 11:42am On Jun 23, 2015
cheesy
Re: Bank Verification Number Chaos In Eket(photos) by ITbomb(m): 11:42am On Jun 23, 2015
Lol
Information I got contrary to what people has been paddling is that, it is a continuous process BUT the deadline is that you won't be able to do any transaction on your account without the BVN after 30th June, so no talk of extension .
No transactions include. No withdrawal on ATM, no online payment etc but money will still be entering the account.

If your workplace has a wifi or you want to share your Internet data
Click here for steps in setting up wifi hotspot on your Android or connecting to a wireless network
Re: Bank Verification Number Chaos In Eket(photos) by jnrbayano(m): 11:42am On Jun 23, 2015
Nigerians me inclusive are always notorious for last-minute mad rush.

Amazingly, I was able to do mine before now.
Re: Bank Verification Number Chaos In Eket(photos) by Nobody: 11:43am On Jun 23, 2015
Nigerians sha undecided we always wait till the last minute angry
Re: Bank Verification Number Chaos In Eket(photos) by Lanre4uonly(m): 11:43am On Jun 23, 2015
Why the last minute rush? Things should be done at the appropriate time and not when it is getting out of hand. It is well.

Re: Bank Verification Number Chaos In Eket(photos) by Moneyyy: 11:44am On Jun 23, 2015

1 Like

Re: Bank Verification Number Chaos In Eket(photos) by Nobody: 11:44am On Jun 23, 2015
squino:
Its been mad crowd today at the Eket branch of first bank, same as its been for the past two weeks which i have been trying to get mine done. Today is the worst as i got there by 08:00am and got number 111 as they now go serially. I realy anticipate the extension of this exercise.
Last minute people... Got mine since last year

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

SPAR Mall In Port Harcourt Flooded Due To Heavy Rain / Petty Theft At Shoprite Checkout Points, My Experience / Bill Gates Dab In New Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.