Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,707 members, 7,809,688 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:12 PM

Bank Verification Number Chaos In Eket(photos) - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Bank Verification Number Chaos In Eket(photos) (30869 Views)

Bank Verification Number (BVN) And Crowded Banks (photos) / 12 Things You Need To Know About Bank Verification Number (BVN) / BVN Deadline: See The Long Queue At Unity Bank Auchi For Bank Verification NO. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bank Verification Number Chaos In Eket(photos) by Imoy(m): 5:46pm On Jun 23, 2015
bettercreature:
Untop my money?they dare not block my account, that is the only thing am sure of
The only choice they have is to tell me to do it anytime i want to withdraw

Even at that, if I don't want to do it and they refuse to allow me withdraw my hard earned money, na to tell dem say I wan close the account.
Re: Bank Verification Number Chaos In Eket(photos) by tranxo(m): 6:04pm On Jun 23, 2015
themodernman:

But do I still need to submit my BVN to my Bank if I did it at my bank?
no
Re: Bank Verification Number Chaos In Eket(photos) by joejoe3: 6:41pm On Jun 23, 2015
U can do that in any bank and does not have to queue up in a populated bank like Firstbank.
Re: Bank Verification Number Chaos In Eket(photos) by ADIBEFRANK(m): 7:51pm On Jun 23, 2015
Next is "NIN" NATIONAL IDENTITY NUMBER Go Get ur b4 u join the Line and start shouting like..........
Re: Bank Verification Number Chaos In Eket(photos) by edwardjr: 8:22pm On Jun 23, 2015
adeekiti:
I was told this things started a year ago but we Nigerians like late hour thing tho I just did mine too, omo dat ur number far gan o and the exercise is done through CBN site which sometimes dey might lose service as I was told when I was doing mine
i did mine last year december wit UBA bt went 2 upgrade last week wit First bank...i blame d banks also because som customer care reps. didnt create enof awareness.
Re: Bank Verification Number Chaos In Eket(photos) by Glamour09(f): 9:28pm On Jun 23, 2015
You can do the BVN in any bank, all U need to do is to take the number to ur bank and it will be tag to ur account. Do it in any Access bank branch. Thank me later.
Re: Bank Verification Number Chaos In Eket(photos) by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jun 23, 2015
[quote author=success10 post=35071387][/quote]yea i know,its the much dey can do
Re: Bank Verification Number Chaos In Eket(photos) by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jun 23, 2015
edwardjr:

i did mine last year december wit UBA bt went 2 upgrade last week wit First bank...i blame d banks also because som customer care reps. didnt create enof awareness.
yes o
Re: Bank Verification Number Chaos In Eket(photos) by nortcentrallord(m): 4:52am On Jun 24, 2015
MosakuAW:
shocked Na whaoooo!

We are use to it. No big deal but make una remember that "Change" is here.

Everything in Nigeria, we do it at the last moment.

This remind me of Sim card registration.

I believe government will extend the deadline given.

Change indeed. With the price of foodstuff going up everyday since may 29th. If you think it's a lie, ask your mum, wife or sister. I just pray we don't experience a high rate of inflation soon.
Re: Bank Verification Number Chaos In Eket(photos) by awoluyi(m): 6:24am On Jun 24, 2015
Every man that wants to live a happy and successful life must learn as a matter of compulsion how to be diligent, thorough, patient, perservere, meticulous, and above all be a good manager of the rare commodity called time. The way you handle time tells a lot about you.
Re: Bank Verification Number Chaos In Eket(photos) by ArcToyin(m): 5:47pm On Jun 24, 2015
squino:
Its been mad crowd today at the Eket branch of first bank, same as its been for the past two weeks which i have been trying to get mine done. Today is the worst as i got there by 08:00am and got number 111 as they now go serially. I realy anticipate the extension of this exercise.
that is one of the problems of Nigerians. If something hasnt reach the deadline we wont make haste. I did mine last yr August. I dont see the reason for deadline since it's been a long time they started it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

SPAR Mall In Port Harcourt Flooded Due To Heavy Rain / Petty Theft At Shoprite Checkout Points, My Experience / Bill Gates Dab In New Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.