Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,707 members, 7,820,480 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:37 PM

This Always Leaves Me Shaken When Happens To Me. HELP! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / This Always Leaves Me Shaken When Happens To Me. HELP! (980 Views)

What Happens To Me When I Sleep. Could I Be Haunted? Please Help! / What Happens To Christians Who Stray? - Paul Ellis / What Happens To Olisa Metuh's N300million Bail Money? - Pastor Adeboye's Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Always Leaves Me Shaken When Happens To Me. HELP! by InMyPrime: 9:10am On Jun 23, 2015
I'm asking for guidance from mature, spiritual Christians to help me with this.
Every time I think of someone I don't see often, they will either call me or I will bump into them or hear about them. I am wondering if this is spiritual
What could this be? Is it something I need to pray for or against.

Please help!
Re: This Always Leaves Me Shaken When Happens To Me. HELP! by angieberry(f): 9:17am On Jun 23, 2015
It's nothing to be scared of. It's not every time when something beyond normal happens to you that it is an attack from demons lol. Maybe your intuition is so strong that you feel beforehand when you will see someone you don't see so often...or maybe its sixth sense?
Re: This Always Leaves Me Shaken When Happens To Me. HELP! by Nobody: 10:09am On Jun 23, 2015
InMyPrime:
Every time I think of someone I don't see often, they will either call me or I will bump into them or hear about them. I am wondering if this is spiritual

Please help!
It's normal. It's not a feeling you have toward everybody, am sure.
Re: This Always Leaves Me Shaken When Happens To Me. HELP! by Orunto: 10:37am On Jun 23, 2015
Is it something I need to pray for or against? Yes! The Name of Jesus is a Tower of Strength against all odds. So when you are in any trouble, do not sin, call Jesus, pray and be @ peace.
Re: This Always Leaves Me Shaken When Happens To Me. HELP! by Nobody: 11:14am On Jun 23, 2015
it also happens to me

1 Like

Re: This Always Leaves Me Shaken When Happens To Me. HELP! by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jun 23, 2015
InMyPrime:

Please help!

That's because we are all connected. Your thoughts emits a kind of vibration which will bring to you those thing in alignment with it.

This can not happen "every time". Because you'll bump into or receive a call from the person you thought of because the person thought about you too.

But of course we don't always bump into people we think about, sometimes it's a random coincidence.

1 Like

Re: This Always Leaves Me Shaken When Happens To Me. HELP! by vooks: 1:19pm On Jun 23, 2015
InMyPrime:

Please help!
pure nonsense.
Allow me to prove it. Think about me for the next 24 hours and see if I will call you, bump into you or you will hear about me cheesy
Re: This Always Leaves Me Shaken When Happens To Me. HELP! by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jun 23, 2015
@OP - You are an awakening Soul - Congratulations! You only need to raise your vibrations more and then in no time, u'll attain Self Realization. Your intuition or intuitive awareness is extremely sharp, even when u've not been initiated into the Ancient Teachings of the Vairagi Adepts.

If I list some of the paranormal things that I experience on a day-to-day basis here on this thread, there'll be no measure to how fast & how hard these christians or usual hypocrites who know next to nothing about the spirit & the higher self, will come at me & attribute them to satanic influence, or even call me a demon.

I remember when I started some spiritual exercises to raise my vibrations in 2005, and then I would notice the tip of my tongue getting hot, especially when I'm alone, so 1 day, I went to MFM in Kano and complained about it to 1 of the Pastors and he said; I needed to go for deliverance ASAP b'cos I was under an attack either from the marine kingdom or witchcraft coven [can't remember].

I underwent the deliverance for 3 days and guess what? that thing still persist, even till now. I never knew that those are traits of an awakened Soul until I was told by an Higher Initiate.

My point is; what you are experiencing is absolutely normal and it happens to me every time.

Unfortunately; when my ire is aroused and I direct those thoughts to anybody in a negative manner; the result is instantaneous.

1 Like

Re: This Always Leaves Me Shaken When Happens To Me. HELP! by adexsimply(m): 4:03pm On Jun 23, 2015
Zoharariel:
@OP - You are an awakening Soul - Congratulations! You only need to raise your vibrations more and then in no time, u'll attain Self Realization. Your intuition or intuitive awareness is extremely sharp, even when u've not been initiated into the Ancient Teachings of the Vairagi Adepts.

If I list some of the paranormal things that I experience on a day-to-day basis here on this thread, there'll be no measure to how fast & how hard these christians or usual hypocrites who know next to nothing about the spirit & the higher self, will come at me & attribute them to satanic influence, or even call me a demon.

I remember when I started some spiritual exercises to raise my vibrations in 2005, and then I would notice the tip of my tongue getting hot, especially when I'm alone, so 1 day, I went to MFM in Kano and complained about it to 1 of the Pastors and he said; I needed to go for deliverance ASAP b'cos I was under an attack either from the marine kingdom or witchcraft coven [can't remember].

I underwent the deliverance for 3 days and guess what? that thing still persist, even till now. I never knew that those are traits of an awakened Soul until I was told by an Higher Initiate.

My point is; what you are experiencing is absolutely normal and it happens to me every time.

Unfortunately; when my ire is aroused and I direct those thoughts to anybody in a negative manner; the result is instantaneous.
lwkmd cheesy
Re: This Always Leaves Me Shaken When Happens To Me. HELP! by vooks: 5:05pm On Jun 23, 2015
Zoharariel:

I have an iPad right here with me. If you can guess its IMEI , it's all yours. If you get it wrong, you get me an iPhone 6+ 128GB.

Here is the IMEI- 35 853XXXXXXXXXX
Re: This Always Leaves Me Shaken When Happens To Me. HELP! by MrPresident1: 7:21pm On Jun 23, 2015
InMyPrime:

Please help!

Its the vibes you get from those people as they come closer to you. You probably have a highly perceptive spirit. Work on developing your spirit and intuition.

2 Likes

Re: This Always Leaves Me Shaken When Happens To Me. HELP! by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jun 23, 2015
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy weed is good.

Zoharariel:

Re: This Always Leaves Me Shaken When Happens To Me. HELP! by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jun 24, 2015
InMyPrime:

Please help!
you are alright... just continue to fellowship with God and you will be receiving more and clear revelations.
Re: This Always Leaves Me Shaken When Happens To Me. HELP! by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jun 24, 2015
InMyPrime:

Please help!

I'm exactly the same way.. In fact, it's happened so much that family and friends now tease me calling me a psychic, prophetess etc.. You sound worried tho.. I see it more like a gift smiley embrace it!

4 Likes

Re: This Always Leaves Me Shaken When Happens To Me. HELP! by Nobody: 7:33am On Jun 25, 2015
lolaredvelvet:

I'm exactly the same way.. In fact, it's happened so much that family and friends now tease me calling me a psychic, prophetess etc.. You sound worried tho.. I see it more like a gift smiley embrace it!

cheesy gift ko, trophy ni. Hollywood is evil.
Re: This Always Leaves Me Shaken When Happens To Me. HELP! by Hiswordxray(m): 10:27am On Jun 25, 2015
InMyPrime:

Please help!
Go to God and summit everything before Him. Don't to develop any psychic ability.
The truth is that there is a constant war between light and darkness in the world and each side tries to gain ground by any means. Don't allow darkness to take hold of you.
Whatever this may be don't put it in the hands of the devil and don't make a mistake of thinking that the devil would just allow you to develop an ability without advancing to hold of it.
Run now to God and lay everything at His feet. Ask the Holy Spirit to help you understand this thing and in time you would understand it.
There are only two options: light or darkness, choose light before it's too later.

(1) (Reply)

MFM Splashes N91m On 180 First Class Graduates / Speaking Against Leadership Misrule Is Divine- John Hagee Example / Will Animals Be Raptured?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.