Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,740 members, 7,827,729 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:54 PM

Disrespectful husbands bringing their trash home - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Disrespectful husbands bringing their trash home (3271 Views)

Career Women Battle Housemaids’ Sexcapades, Randy Husbands / Why Are Wives Looking Older Than Their Husbands? / How Many Ladies Can Act Like This Lady If They Catch Their Husbands Cheating? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Disrespectful husbands bringing their trash home by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jun 23, 2015
raumdeuter:
Those other women too were probably looking at you and your friends and wondering what these silly ugly runs girls were doing at their nieces birthday looking at everyone and gossiping because n one gave them attention

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Disrespectful husbands bringing their trash home by Kimoni: 7:21pm On Jun 23, 2015
smiley smiley smiley

Calm down ladies, the OP is just promoting her blog naa

Instead of una to open blog, una dey abuse the hustling babe tongue

OP, you need to do something about the speed of your blog, too slow

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Disrespectful husbands bringing their trash home by cococandy(f): 4:26am On Jun 24, 2015
Gbam. Always on point
Stillfire:

You are laughing, Efe? lol
There is a thread here where a journalist wrote that as a good African woman who preserves her marriage at all cost, the woman went back to her husband that ra.ped her daughters. shocked shocked
Which African tradition condones IN.CEST? shocked shocked shocked shocked My forefathers would have burnt him on a stake and thrown him into the evil forest shouting ABOMINATION. grin
So these women need to specify on which culture condone all these atrocities shocked. No more hiding under the umbrella of African or Nigerian culture, please tell us the tribe that requires you to die in silence when disrespected.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Disrespectful husbands bringing their trash home by cococandy(f): 4:27am On Jun 24, 2015
raumdeuter:
Those other women too were probably looking at you and your friends and wondering what these silly ugly runs girls were doing at their nieces birthday looking at everyone and gossiping because n one gave them attention

grin those ones will go home and start wondering how the man had the effrontery to invite the other group of ladies.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Disrespectful husbands bringing their trash home by justfarb2(f): 1:17pm On Jun 24, 2015
tanks for your replies, can't stop laughing grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin and i will work on the speed of my blog. please check it out. it's a personal/women lifestyle blog. please spare one minute of your time and share the Url: http://www.justfarbblog.com to all your social media platforms.. Thanks for commenting guys, hugs and kisses. Ideas and suggestions are welcomed to increase my traffic and better my blog generally.
Re: Disrespectful husbands bringing their trash home by damiso(f): 2:01pm On Jun 24, 2015
justfarb2:
tanks for your replies, can't stop laughing grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin and i will work on the speed of my blog. please check it out. it's a personal/women lifestyle blog. please spare one minute of your time and share the Url: http://www.justfarbblog.com to all your social media platforms.. Thanks for commenting guys, hugs and kisses. Ideas and suggestions are welcomed to increase my traffic and better my blog generally.

I like you jare grin its not easy to run a blog.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Disrespectful husbands bringing their trash home by justfarb2(f): 3:20pm On Jun 24, 2015
SAMBARRY:
And op please listen to EfemenaXY. She's right. Mothers are always right
i will listen o

1 Like

Re: Disrespectful husbands bringing their trash home by justfarb2(f): 3:21pm On Jun 24, 2015
thanks dear....xoxo
damiso:

I like you jare grin its not easy to run a blog.
Re: Disrespectful husbands bringing their trash home by justfarb2(f): 3:23pm On Jun 24, 2015
boo, i went with hubby, no wondering. just saying my thoughts, no hard feelings ok. xoxo. make sure u keep visiting my blog.
cococandy:

grin those ones will go home and start wondering how the man had the effrontery to invite the other group of ladies.
Re: Disrespectful husbands bringing their trash home by justfarb2(f): 3:25pm On Jun 24, 2015
In your culture, if u cheat on man, na u go go, if him cheat, na u go still go if u complain. don't act like u came back from jand yesterday but thanks for the comment. keep them coming and visit my blog. http://www.justfarbblog.com and also share. God will bless u for ur time. xoxo
cococandy:
Gbam. Always on point
Re: Disrespectful husbands bringing their trash home by justfarb2(f): 3:28pm On Jun 24, 2015
go to my blog, http://www.justfarblog.com and check out my pics, am damn cute with a cute baby too, her pics are there. thanks for ur comment though. xoxo
cococandy:

Re: Disrespectful husbands bringing their trash home by justfarb2(f): 3:30pm On Jun 24, 2015
thanks kimoni, lovely name u got. xoxo. will work on the speed dear. please don't forget to share k.
Kimoni:
smiley smiley smiley

Calm down ladies, the OP is just promoting her blog naa

Instead of una to open blog, una dey abuse the hustling babe tongue

OP, you need to do something about the speed of your blog, too slow

Re: Disrespectful husbands bringing their trash home by justfarb2(f): 3:40pm On Jun 24, 2015
this nairaland is really cool. just joined and am having so much fun already. u guys are the bomb. tnx 2 d person who introduced me to it....
Re: Disrespectful husbands bringing their trash home by Kimoni: 4:41pm On Jun 24, 2015
justfarb2:
thanks kimoni, lovely name u got. xoxo. will work on the speed dear. please don't forget to share k.

On top how much naa

Abi you think say na free undecided smiley

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Married Men Help Us Out / Fight With Brother's Wife. / How Many Married Women Agreed With This (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.