Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,209 members, 7,818,707 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:26 PM

Why Was My Thread Closed (lalasticlala)? - Cramjones - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Was My Thread Closed (lalasticlala)? - Cramjones (771 Views)

William-Jennings Jefferson Jailed For Bribing Atiku - Cramjones / DSP Alamseigha's Death - Cramjones / Here Is How Deziani Madueke's Son Spend's Nigeria's $$$ - Cramjones (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Was My Thread Closed (lalasticlala)? - Cramjones by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jun 23, 2015
Dear Lalasticlala,

Can you kindly explain why my thread titled "The man I truly hate" was closed? I stated nothing but facts in that post, this man you are trying to protect have caused a severe rot in our country, and have put President MB in a precarious and desperate situation.

Lest Nigerians forget, the post was a sad reminder of the person that brought us to this mess. How do you feel living a shiit hole of a country that President GEJ left for you? A man that single-handedly destroyed our country goes to an upscale mall to shop, while vacationing in Los Angeles, a city that is at least 50 years ahead of any of the cities he left us.

We must stop protecting these useless politicians that have simply destroyed our country. I deal with them all the time and I know them.

I feel highly offended that the said thread was closed. Please kindly explain.

Warm Regards,

CramJones

4 Likes

Re: Why Was My Thread Closed (lalasticlala)? - Cramjones by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jun 23, 2015
Abeg who be dis cram jones?

1 Like

Re: Why Was My Thread Closed (lalasticlala)? - Cramjones by Ohammadike: 4:15pm On Jun 23, 2015
Because you are a big disgusting bastard

3 Likes

Re: Why Was My Thread Closed (lalasticlala)? - Cramjones by BLOTRS: 4:27pm On Jun 23, 2015
cram n jonz the mods will soon ban u...attention seeker kiss
Re: Why Was My Thread Closed (lalasticlala)? - Cramjones by chimerase2: 4:28pm On Jun 23, 2015
Der re some men who ought to hv grandchildren who still suck breas.st
Mtchew
Re: Why Was My Thread Closed (lalasticlala)? - Cramjones by idupaul: 4:34pm On Jun 23, 2015
FFK is bored his Igbo chicka stepped out to see her younger lover lover
Re: Why Was My Thread Closed (lalasticlala)? - Cramjones by Buchukwu: 4:35pm On Jun 23, 2015
cramjones:
Dear Lalasticlala,

Can you kindly explain why my thread titled "The man I truly hate" was closed? I stated nothing but facts in that post, this man you are trying to protect have caused a severe rot in our country, and have put President MB in a precarious and desperate situation.

Lest Nigerians forget, the post was a sad reminder of the person that brought us to this mess. How do you feel living a shiit hole of a country that President GEJ left for you? A man that single-handedly destroyed our country goes to an upscale mall to shop, while vacationing in Los Angeles, a city that is at least 50 years ahead of any of the cities he left us.

We must stop protecting these useless politicians that have simply destroyed our country. I deal with them all the time and I know them.

I feel highly offended that the said thread was closed. Please kindly explain.

Warm Regards,

CramJones
How was your standard of living when obasanjo was in power?
Re: Why Was My Thread Closed (lalasticlala)? - Cramjones by kay1one2(m): 4:43pm On Jun 23, 2015

(1) (Reply)

First Bank CEO Calls For Naira Devaluation After Curbs / See Bad Shocking Photos Of Osibanjo With Baby Victim Of Boko Haram Bombing / Court Remands 63-year-old Man For Infecting Step- Daughter With HIV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.