Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,741 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:22 PM

Video: Benue Lawmakers Fight Over House - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video: Benue Lawmakers Fight Over House (19534 Views)

Edo Lawmakers Fight, Throw Chairs At Themselves In The House Of Assembly (Video) / PDP Lawmakers Fight Over Positions - Premium Times / Policeman Watching As Nassarawa Lawmakers Fight (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video: Benue Lawmakers Fight Over House by Nobody: 6:48am On Jun 24, 2015
kennydee05:
Hahahahahahaha
Nigeria politicians from the North to the South to the West to the East are all touts. No gentle man in Nigeria politics except President Muhammadu Buhari.
We need to redefine politics in Nigeria and this is one of the area PMB need to look into.
I think we need to enact law that any politician caught fighting should be suspended from contesting for any political post for at least 8 years(just like the way Iya oloja are doing in Balogun market).

And who will pass the law?
Re: Video: Benue Lawmakers Fight Over House by tola268: 6:58am On Jun 24, 2015
lalasticlala:
What a shame!!! Honourable members behaving like local touts!!! Honourables indeed...

Lawmakers turned lawbreakers
You see the kind of people that are governed us and you are saying Nigeria is coming to settle: In what way please? What is the different between this people and bokoharam?

1 Like

Re: Video: Benue Lawmakers Fight Over House by MsChiamie(f): 7:12am On Jun 24, 2015
Just like the dude on blue babariga
Re: Video: Benue Lawmakers Fight Over House by peeta89(m): 7:18am On Jun 24, 2015
lalasticlala:
What a shame!!! Honourable members behaving like local touts!!! Honourables indeed...

Lawmakers turned lawbreakers
They are touts pls don't be deceived.

1 Like

Re: Video: Benue Lawmakers Fight Over House by Immarocks(f): 7:20am On Jun 24, 2015
my people in a display of show of shame
this "who takes the lion share" has divided my pple
the quest for power has blinded n hypnotise them.

some one pls tell them there is a perfect grass to trample on in sambisa forest since they have become elephants too.
Re: Video: Benue Lawmakers Fight Over House by Nobody: 8:08am On Jun 24, 2015
Such doesn't exist in the South East..

1 Like

Re: Video: Benue Lawmakers Fight Over House by slyniki: 8:09am On Jun 24, 2015
My name is Sly Nikki, i want to give thanks to DR.EVA for bringing back my ex Husband. No one could have ever made me believe that the letter I’m about to write would actually one day be written. I was the world’s biggest skeptic. I never believed in magic spells or anything like this, not until i came across DR. EVA through the help of a friend, that she (DR. EVA) has helped before, she made me understand that DR. EVA is a very dedicated, gifted, and talented person, that i am a witness to. Contacting Her to help me was one of the best things I have ever done in life. My love life was in shambles. I had been through two divorces and was on the brink of a third. I just couldn’t face another divorce, and I wanted to try harder to make our relationship work, but my husband didn’t seem to care. and he brake up with me again. I was confuse and do not no what to do again, so i had to get in contact with DR. EVA, She did a permanent love spell that made my husband come back to me. we are now very much happy with our self. DR. EVA make him to realize how much we love and need each other.This woman is for REAL and for good. She can also help you to fix your broken relationship. I had my husband back! It was like a miracle and we’re doing very, very well in our marriage. Contact email: evafertilityspelltemple@gmail.com or evafertilityspelltemple@yahoo.com or view through her website and Contact her there: http://evafertilityspellt.wix.com/evafertilityspell

Re: Video: Benue Lawmakers Fight Over House by ddugeri(m): 8:16am On Jun 24, 2015
Re: Video: Benue Lawmakers Fight Over House by JOEmystic(m): 8:20am On Jun 24, 2015
bunch of shameless idiots

1 Like

Re: Video: Benue Lawmakers Fight Over House by hardbody: 8:30am On Jun 24, 2015
There was no fight, no punches. I only saw men behaving like market women. If i had any inclination towards politics, i will go back to the dodjo and sharpen my kungfu skills( i hold a sixth dan black belt). A kick to the shin or a knife blow to the nose will stop any fight and encourage other would be fighters to act decently.

By the way this also happens in other countries. You will see a lot of these politicians fight in Asia if you go to youtube. In their own case, it is real beating....ground and pound.
Re: Video: Benue Lawmakers Fight Over House by Bonapart(m): 8:45am On Jun 24, 2015
hensben:
na so u get short memory, ok u remember evans bipi n co for rivers state.. Either APC or PDP they are all tout except buhari.
Buhari is a dullard

1 Like

Re: Video: Benue Lawmakers Fight Over House by fxskye: 10:08am On Jun 24, 2015
Our Legislooters and Lawbrakers in another round of thuggery.

It's high time we enacted a law against physical combat in the hallow chamber nationwide...........Life Imprisonment! Lol
Re: Video: Benue Lawmakers Fight Over House by Maxtermind(m): 12:21pm On Jun 24, 2015
NA WA FOR THIS GUYS O...
Re: Video: Benue Lawmakers Fight Over House by loaded2(m): 1:30pm On Jun 24, 2015
PLS CAN THEY LEAD US AGAIN....?

Re: Video: Benue Lawmakers Fight Over House by panpan(m): 2:04pm On Jun 24, 2015
In the video, only two lawmakers are fighting. The others are trying to separate them.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NAF Hospital For Boko Haram Victims Commences Operations In Borno (photos) / 2023: Osinbajo Has Not Stepped Down — Campaign Council Tells Delegates / Atiku Plans To Assassinate Wike – Achimugu Makes Fresh Allegation (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.