Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,302 members, 7,819,020 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:07 AM

How My Car Was Stolen In Church...pls I Need Ur Advice. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How My Car Was Stolen In Church...pls I Need Ur Advice. (1692 Views)

Man's Newly Purchased Bike Was Stolen In Front Of His Shop (pics) / Man Offers N50K Reward After His Car Was Stolen By His Friend In Lagos. Photos / My Toyota Carina E-Wagon Stolen In Kano, Please Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How My Car Was Stolen In Church...pls I Need Ur Advice. by kingofboiz02: 1:35am On Jun 24, 2015
Hello dear readers,this is my story...please,i seek meaningful advice from you.
During a Sunday service in my church,my pastor (now ex) instructed that we should all bring our cars to church the coming Sunday in order for him to anoint them for us on the basis that "he saw some accidents against members of the church"
When i got to church,i parked my car in the parking lot,as i was about stepping down,an usher (abi nah protocol) took me to another place to park my car.Since it was an anointing service,i decided to go home and bring my sister's car to church since she not yet perfect with her driving...when i got back to church i decided to park my sister's car behind my car because there were still some space left there.This same Protocol came and said i cant park there...he took me to another place where i later parked my sister's car.
To cut the story short,after the service was over,what happened to be an anointing service later turned out to be one of my saddest day...as i stepped out to go home,from afar,i noticed my car wasn't where i parked it anymore (it has been stolen).This same protocol denied that he never saw me coming to church with my car that he only saw me coming to church with my sister's car.
I took every necessary steps like Police,Frsc,Vio etc the police insisted on arresting my pastor and the protocol man but,i thought of it as irrelevant because it doesn't sounds cool to me arresting my pastor and besides i didn't see him as a suspect.
This is where i need ur advice:
1) I am a student,24yrs,i use this car for car hire business in this process i pay my school fees,feed myself and do some other stuffs...i don't depend on anyone.
2) It's over 3-months this incident occurred but my so-called pastor never for one day shows any form of concern maybe by calls,even a text message,or even for him to ask how i was coping.Even though he knows what i do with the car for a living.
Things are getting tough for me and the thought of starting all over again brings me more sorrow so,i decided to find a solution to my problem...now,i av a solution but,if i should do it,it will affect my pastor and everyone involved.
Do u think it wise for me to pay them (my pastor and the thieves) in their coin or should i just keep hoping and waiting on the Lord for a better tomorrow and assume the car was taken away for my own good?
Thanks!
That's the car pics below;

Re: How My Car Was Stolen In Church...pls I Need Ur Advice. by marshalcarter: 1:41am On Jun 24, 2015
U 4k up ooo.....instead of you to tackle sumtin immediately...you didn't nd u're handlin it 3months later

I pray GOD bless you with a brand new car if not...if you say you wanna handle it now...u wasting ur precious nd lovely time

2 Likes

Re: How My Car Was Stolen In Church...pls I Need Ur Advice. by raayah(f): 1:44am On Jun 24, 2015

2 Likes

Re: How My Car Was Stolen In Church...pls I Need Ur Advice. by kingofboiz02: 1:51am On Jun 24, 2015
@marshalcarter...thanks for ur advice
Re: How My Car Was Stolen In Church...pls I Need Ur Advice. by kingofboiz02: 2:13am On Jun 24, 2015
op
raayah:
OP. I am very sorry for your loss.
However, I find it very fishy that you refused help from the police.
The literally wanted to arrest the guy but you said no because 'it didnt sound cool to arrest your pastor'. Yet, your pastor found it cool to steal your car (allegedly).
Two outcomes.
1) You are making this story up.
2) You have been seriously brainwashed by your religion.
Any legal action you wish to take now will not be taken seriously because you refused help.
If I lost my car, which is my main source of income (as you claimed). I would not handle it lightly.
raayah:
OP. I am very sorry for your loss.
However, I find it very fishy that you refused help from the police.
The literally wanted to arrest the guy but you said no because 'it didnt sound cool to arrest your pastor'. Yet, your pastor found it cool to steal your car (allegedly).
Two outcomes.
1) You are making this story up.
2) You have been seriously brainwashed by your religion.
Any legal action you wish to take now will not be taken seriously because you refused help.
If I lost my car, which is my main source of income (as you claimed). I would not handle it lightly.
thanks...for ur comment but,in whatever way you see this my story,either cooked up or make up,all i seek is ur advice.U wont understand until you wear the same shoe. And sorry i forgot to mention to you,am not fighting them back legally.
Re: How My Car Was Stolen In Church...pls I Need Ur Advice. by raayah(f): 2:18am On Jun 24, 2015

1 Like

Re: How My Car Was Stolen In Church...pls I Need Ur Advice. by Willdidi(m): 5:44am On Jun 24, 2015
I feel ur pain bro, I understand why u might not have wanted to arrest your pastor, most time the police only use it as a means to extort money from both the complianer and the accussed, I will not advise you to go by any illegal means to address the matter because you might think you will get away with it but it always back fires, remember two wrongs don't make a right, seek the face of God He has brought you this far he will never let you down now.

NB: I'm not a fan of pastors who extort money from church member all in the name of God, but I believe in God.

1 Like

Re: How My Car Was Stolen In Church...pls I Need Ur Advice. by kingofboiz02: 8:43am On Jun 24, 2015
Willdidi:
I feel ur pain bro, I understand why u might not have wanted to arrest your pastor, most time the police only use it as a means to extort money from both the complianer and the accussed, I will not advise you to go by any illegal means to address the matter because you might think you will get away with it but it always back fires, remember two wrongs don't make a right, seek the face of God He has brought you this far he will never let you down now.

NB: I'm not a fan of pastors who extort money from church member all in the name of God, but I believe in God.
Wildidi...thanks so much!
Raayah...anyway,it's not ur fault,anyone can come here and vomit whatever shit they av inside of them.Like i said earlier,all i seek is "ADVICE"...maybe,u should get a dictionary nd get the real meaning of that word.
Re: How My Car Was Stolen In Church...pls I Need Ur Advice. by Digriz(m): 10:11am On Jun 24, 2015
You hv a fake pastor, leave the church.
Re: How My Car Was Stolen In Church...pls I Need Ur Advice. by kingofboiz02: 10:38am On Jun 24, 2015
Yeah...already done that. cry
Re: How My Car Was Stolen In Church...pls I Need Ur Advice. by raayah(f): 12:33pm On Jun 24, 2015
Re: How My Car Was Stolen In Church...pls I Need Ur Advice. by kingofboiz02: 1:02pm On Jun 24, 2015
raayah:

But my post still makes more sense than yours. even with the personal attacks. For you to resort to insults instead of answering a simple question shows that you are indeed hiding something.

You dont agree with my reply?? Respond like a literate human being.

I shot you right in the foot by asking glaring questions, now you're hurt.

Continue waddling in poverty. Have a good day.

well,sorry if u find my words insultive cos i mean no insult whatsoever.
It's so glaring that u're nt a Nigerian.
When the case was reported at the NPF,i was asked to fuel 10 hilux van for a search operation...which at the end proves abortive.
They kept on exorting money from me..i even had to give them money for calling cards.
I guess u grab the point now?
Re: How My Car Was Stolen In Church...pls I Need Ur Advice. by raayah(f): 1:04pm On Jun 24, 2015
kingofboiz02:

When the case was reported at the NPF,i was asked to fuel 10 hilux van for a search operation...which at the end proves abortive.
They kept on exorting money from me..i even had to give them money for calling cards.

That's a great answer. If you had replied this way first, then i may have said something different. I am Nigerian.
Re: How My Car Was Stolen In Church...pls I Need Ur Advice. by andyanders: 10:31pm On Jun 24, 2015
Oh boy, you be complete fool. I will arrest the so called man and also the pastor should be arrested.

I do not care of his calling.Why did he not foresee a car to be stolen under his nose but only accident and when you brought the car, the guy that asked you to remove the car to another place, I will hold me and put it to him straight that he stole my car.

He cannot claim ignorance or the church must buy another car for me.

Listen the guy that asked you to remove your sister'a car you parked at the back of your car is responsible hence he was asking you to remove the one at the back so that his gang can have it moved. You can reopen the case and have them arrested.
Re: How My Car Was Stolen In Church...pls I Need Ur Advice. by 3ace(m): 11:34pm On Jun 24, 2015
kingofboiz02:

Guy, I really feel your pain-seriously, I do. Even if it was not your major source of income, it's a saddening experience to loose the convenience of excessive mobility you once enjoyed in your car. Now to your story-I think the honour you bestowed on your former pastor by denouncing the police suggestion was in order. Trust me, if you had taken their suggestion, you would have wasted time, energy and resources. The the only thing you had against him was mere suspicion because the anointing service day coincided with the day the car was stolen within the church premises. Additionally, another thing is the fact that the protocol officer denied seeing you park your car on that day which I believe fueled your suspicion. All these are not tenable in a court of law-you'll need an evidence like pictures, video. e.t.c thank God say u no listen to d fools; dem go just dey rip u off. At the moment, you only want to take action because your pastor didn't show love and concern during this trying time as you would have expected which to me is bad (Good to hear you have left his church). But revisiting the issue now after three months will amount to ridicule. Even though you have no evidence then and now, you stood a better chance of a recovery then than now when the dust has settled. Hence, my advice is that you let it go. Don't fuel 10 hilux vans again, don't ridicule yourself. Three months is a long time for the car to travel around the world. Like I said earlier, I feel your pain and I pray God compensates you in a big way. And please, always install a tracker on your vehicles especially a car with porous security system like 1999 Camry. All the best pal-Good night!
Re: How My Car Was Stolen In Church...pls I Need Ur Advice. by kingofboiz02: 10:20am On Jun 25, 2015
3ace:
Guy, I really feel your pain-seriously, I do. Even if it was not your major source of income, it's a saddening experience to loose the convenience of excessive mobility you once enjoyed in your car. Now to your story-I think the honour you bestowed on your former pastor by denouncing the police suggestion was in order. Trust me, if you had taken their suggestion, you would have wasted time, energy and resources. The the only thing you had against him was mere suspicion because the anointing service day coincided with the day the car was stolen within the church premises. Additionally, another thing is the fact that the protocol officer denied seeing you park your car on that day which I believe fueled your suspicion. All these are not tenable in a court of law-you'll need an evidence like pictures, video. e.t.c thank God say u no listen to d fools; dem go just dey rip u off. At the moment, you only want to take action because your pastor didn't show love and concern during this trying time as you would have expected which to me is bad (Good to hear you have left his church). But revisiting the issue now after three months will amount to ridicule. Even though you have no evidence then and now, you stood a better chance of a recovery then than now when the dust has settled. Hence, my advice is that you let it go. Don't fuel 10 hilux vans again, don't ridicule yourself. Three months is a long time for the car to travel around the world. Like I said earlier, I feel your pain and I pray God compensates you in a big way. And please, always install a tracker on your vehicles especially a car with porous security system like 1999 Camry. All the best pal-Good night!
Thanks so much...God bless you!
@andyanders...Thanks for ur suggestion nd maybe i should also thank you for calling me a fool...i guess i was BT,nt anymore!
Re: How My Car Was Stolen In Church...pls I Need Ur Advice. by andyanders: 9:39pm On Jun 25, 2015
kingofboiz02:

Thanks so much...God bless you!
@andyanders...Thanks for ur suggestion nd maybe i should also thank you for calling me a fool...i guess i was BT,nt anymore!

I am sorry if I did. Forgive me for that. You suffered to have that car in order to augment things and keep life going as from the proceeds, you feed yourself.It is annoying for you to just allow the guy that directed you where you parked the car to go. I know that God would pay him back but it is annoying when things like this are allowed to go.

He went to that department in order to have access to steal. Note that most people you meet in churches are not what or who you think they are. Everyone that comes to church has individual problems hence you should be careful the friends you make in the church.That is why even most house fellowships, you be careful because you do not know who is sitting next to you. There is nothing written on the fore head of any human being in order to show you what they conceal beneath.

This is o show you the society we are in. He knowingly asked you to remove your car and to park at the place where he wanted you to park. Next, you brought the second car of your sister, and parked it behind your own car, he also came to you and asked you to remove the car. At that point, he is already guilty if any of these cars gets missing and for me, he MUST be ready to bring out the car or the whole church would turn upside down that day.

Too bad.
Re: How My Car Was Stolen In Church...pls I Need Ur Advice. by kingofboiz02: 10:45pm On Jun 25, 2015
andyanders:

I am sorry if I did. Forgive me for that. You suffered to have that car in order to augment things and keep life going as from the proceeds, you feed yourself.It is annoying for you to just allow the guy that directed you where you parked the car to go. I know that God would pay him back but it is annoying when things like this are allowed to go.

He went to that department in order to have access to steal. Note that most people you meet in churches are not what or who you think they are. Everyone that comes to church has individual problems hence you should be careful the friends you make in the church.That is why even most house fellowships, you be careful because you do not know who is sitting next to you. There is nothing written on the fore head of any human being in order to show you what they conceal beneath.

This is o show you the society we are in. He knowingly asked you to remove your car and to park at the place where he wanted you to park. Next, you brought the second car of your sister, and parked it behind your own car, he also came to you and asked you to remove the car. At that point, he is already guilty if any of these cars gets missing and for me, he MUST be ready to bring out the car or the whole church would turn upside down that day.

Too bad.
Thanks bro...i knew u never meant those words. smiley
Re: How My Car Was Stolen In Church...pls I Need Ur Advice. by mimicious(f): 7:01am On Jun 26, 2015
kingofboiz02:

Wildidi...thanks so much!
Raayah...anyway,it's not ur fault,anyone can come here and vomit whatever shit they av inside of them.Like i said earlier,all i seek is "ADVICE"...maybe,u should get a dictionary nd get the real meaning of that word.

Op stop replying that rayah or what ever he is called, nothing good will come out of his dicuss
Re: How My Car Was Stolen In Church...pls I Need Ur Advice. by raayah(f): 11:39am On Jun 26, 2015
mimicious:

Op stop replying that rayah or what ever he is called, nothing good will come out of his dicuss

Why are you insulting me?

Is it bad to ask someone questions?
Re: How My Car Was Stolen In Church...pls I Need Ur Advice. by Nobody: 11:51am On Jun 26, 2015
as much as I hate to admit it, the behavior of your pastor is fishy for him not to even call back to ask about your search.. but its 3 months now and nothing can really be done any more the car would have been sold by now.

use ur head and don't go into anything illegal
Re: How My Car Was Stolen In Church...pls I Need Ur Advice. by mimicious(f): 2:07pm On Jun 26, 2015
raayah:

Why are you insulting me?
Is it bad to ask someone questions?
M sorry for that but your questions are annoying
Re: How My Car Was Stolen In Church...pls I Need Ur Advice. by kingofboiz02: 7:53pm On Jun 26, 2015
feran14:
as much as I hate to admit it, the behavior of your pastor is fishy for him not to even call back to ask about your search.. but its 3 months now and nothing can really be done any more the car would have been sold by now.

use ur head and don't go into anything illegal
Thanks...I am leaving everything to God.

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Check Out My Epic Response To SMS Scammers!!! / SHOCKER! Facebook User Predict The Death Of Americans And The Gay Club Shooting / PHOTOS: Armed Robbers, Kidnappers Paraded In Kogi State, Ammunitions Recovered

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.