Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,184 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:56 AM

Biafrans Threaten To 'purge' Nigerians From Their Facebook Page (transcript) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafrans Threaten To 'purge' Nigerians From Their Facebook Page (transcript) (4001 Views)

Buhari’s Health: President Should Speak To Nigerians From UK— NLC Breaks Silence / Militants Threaten To Attack Niger-Delta Governors / Time To Purge Naira Land Of Biafra Agitators (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biafrans Threaten To 'purge' Nigerians From Their Facebook Page (transcript) by Emilokoiyawon: 4:35am On Jun 24, 2015
Albert Essien: Go ahead and remove all this cowards called Hausa and Yoruba from this page is only for biafrans, God bless our Nation Biafra

Iva Ivayong: Yeah. Go ahead kick those fool's out of us now now.. their busy body too much. But no level for them shaa. All hail Biafra

Francis Uchechukwu: no need to warn them! "kick the animals out" we must keep the fight on.we must win! "For Glory And Honour ...#WAR!!

Ichie Dike Ike: Can u tell me the meaning of #war

Uchenna Eze: @ Ichie Dike Ike, is #Francis Uchechukwu your Dictionary?

Biafra Don Ike: I can't just wait to see CNN broadcast hausas n their cows all alone in Nigeria(two animals of diff species in the zoo starvinq and sufferinq from sun stroke and mad cow disease.... Will be lmao ... Aboki u guys can have the presidency seat n rule ur cattles...m.

Victor Ebuka: Just do it admin,,hav had enough of their shits,,let them stay clear of our page for good..even the useless biafrans that always post rubbish here..here is for our freedom and freedom we must discuss

Chinedu Okorie: Block those that are not with us, the yorubas should form their own platform, while the awusa/fulani to should enter sambisa forest

Biafra Don: They are just so proud, bloody lowlifes.... Please remove them all, was wonderinq when you will ban them.... Hausa man go to school I cannot fit .... Ewu.

King Henry Eloka Ike: Good morning folks, you people are just waking up. I once said all these mallams and the likes should be flushed out of this site/page but was ignored. Please admin try and do as you have said ASAP, they want to turn this page into a market place and child's play site. Follow the footstep of the Lord Jesus and flush them all out of this Biafran temple. Ka Chineke mezie okwu. Dalu nu.

Gozie Edwards: Biko let the cleansing start immediately. I wish I could even start it myself ozugbo ozugbo.

Blessed Chuck: Please do it ASAP and even flush out all the impostors using Igbo names but are wolves in sheep's clothing. Doesn't matter if they are Igbo or not.

Nelson Udeani: YES! Admin, echiche gi amaka! Let the cleansing start now!!!

Gloria Chigbu: Insane pepo lyk dm dy re jus fustrated..BIAFRA I BELIEVE!!

Chisom David: all of them don dey hide as usual,hahhahahahahhahaah mad people ( with directors voice)

Uche Eze: Yes, they must be deleted and blocked completely.

Tochukwu Ojukwu: Delete all of them Admin......they should go and get their own forum.

Kenneth Chukwudi: i was very happy for it.

Kenneth Chukwudi: i saw it now and was very for it,if this bastards continue to talk shit here,i won't comment anymore,thats why,i've not been commenting because this whole thing looks like a childs play.Take this idiots out off this page and everything is gonna be okay.

Nnaji Iyke: Sounds right!!! Go ahead and do it please

Fellyluv Chi Nonso: Definitely that's just the ideal thing to do.

Dickson Eze: YES TO THAT!

Maxi Agu Cole: Operation flush out, flush them like shit.

Amalaha Lilian Amara: you have mine.

Johnbosco Ogbu: Ride on!

Simplicity Miracle Simplicity: adim plz what is adamumu kabiro doing here block that monkey plz

Listic Meme: Please delete them completel.

Simeon O Simeon: Please clean it,let them go their way is enough,

Ugochukwu Godian: SUPPORTED

Christian Light: Please delete them from now

Sirb Emma: supported

Umoekwe Kalu Uwakwe: Please kick them off now without wasting time.

Charles Bullie: FearGod exactly

Bertram Nnagozie: WE NEED GOODNEWS DAT WILL MAKE OUR DREAM LAND BIAFRA COME TRU. Pls Dose posting fake news stop it, in orda not damage our good works. GOD BLESS OUR DEAR COUNTRY BIAFRA.

Nato Geoffery: Biafra is my country and biafra must stand as a nation very soon

Paul Ndudi Adigwe: GOOD MORNING FOLKS - NOW WORD UP! The Marmite that is Radio Biafra and Nnamdi Kanu1!

You either like Radio Biafra and Nnamdi Kanu1 or you don't! I may not always agree with their declamatorial editorials especialy on organised religion, the relevance ...

Phil Tony: I have always given it a deep thought why the admin of this honourable page would chose to allow some uncircumcised clowns (Hausa/Fulani) to come here and make derisive and derogatory remarks about our struggle to gain freedom from exploitation, marginalization and slavery. Sweep them out like the dirts they are. They should go and start Radio Arewa or Radio Oduduwa whatever.

Uchenna Eze: @ Diego Vara... campaign harder cause you will soon pack your bags and go out of this Forum.

Chiboo Nkarachu: Please do it sharp sharp, those fools shouldn't be with us to insult us more, God bless my beautiful country biafra.

Rotimi Golden Ayoku-Owolawi: Insalubrious!
Ranting of a mere ant!
Biafra, will remain a mirage in as much as you guys preach hate. Some of you are domiciled outside the shores of this country and you see the etiquette espoused by people in that part of the planet in getting their protestations across without hate, diatribes and vitriolics.
But here, you daily insult the sensibilities of other tribes, insult your kith and kin who hold divergent opinions.
I am always proud of the Ndigbo majority who are sane, urbane, suave and cosmopolitan.
But at every opportunity you take everyone not on same page with you to the cleaners.
Go ahead, block me.
Does it edify the warped movement that is akin to a baby dead on arrival?
Biafra, or better still Biafra is a fraud within the ambit of your style and that is why every right thinking Ndigbo avoid your miserable page like a leech.
How insane can one be?
Calling Ezekwesili a harlot!
Demented and vacillating idiotic brats

Ras Boblancedon Salancedon: Bombard foool......ewedu brain,,,ur useless grammer makes no sense...had you been a prisoner before?...Usu(bat)

Uchenna Eze: @ #Diego Vara and #Rotimi from your comments here ,all you do is distructtive criticism! Nothing constructive ever!

If you knew wiser, why don't you creat your own #FORUM ? Create your own page and take your fans along while leaving.
This page is not for all #Dick&#Harry.

Radio Biafra cures your boredom and thats why you find it so hard to leave honorably till you get kicked out!

Rotimi Golden Ayoku-Owolawi: Uchenna Eze, you even failed to spell a simple lexis.
Anyway, fact us sacred and comment free.
I have aired mine.
It is very archetypal of you and your goons to react almost violently to issues at variance with yours.
This is an open page.
You and your kith ought to have made it closed or better still cowardly block me to satisfy your crass sophomoric tendencies.
That I married from the east for 22 years and have friends of over three decades there gives me great joy because not even one of them associate with the way you guys are putting down your tribe, destroying your cultural values through this medium.
And thankfully, no sensible Ndigbo will approve a page the denigrates its men and women of valour.
Go ahead, tell your principal yo block me.
A fly destined for perdition follows the coffin into the grave!

Uchenna Eze: Simple English they say: "is language of the #learned! while Big English is the language of #ignorance". Continue to exhibit your ill-mannered, crude uninformed jargons full of self deciet!

Exercise as much verbal gymnastic as you can,
Campaign as fast as can for your time here is numbered.

At least we can hear less of your grammatical incohorence and unintelligible arrogant display of a white man's language, Which by no means has any meaningful contribution towards the objectives of Biafra Restoration, but pose highly distractive to our struggle.

Like i earlier said , your comments will fish you out for the first set to be deleted in this FORUM!

Abdullahi Haruna: You knw dat you cannot do it then you start doing it abi? why! why!! why!!! are you alwayx afraid of #hausa fulani and #yoruba. sorry for you and decieve ppls of your typs. no more #biafra in this country any more. we would crushed you out in even a minute. if not scared come and show yourslf openly openly. we believe in one nigeria i said it before. how many of you are their shouting #biafra or wat ever you called it? abeg enope is enope. #Abacha orady kick d bocket. but his soul still alive nonsense idiot of you. if you refuse to block me you are nothing but born by baby factory. so were are you bunch of ignorant pools like you mtwwwwwwww

Ras Boblancedon Salancedon: monkey banana....

Blessed Chuck: Abdulababoon get out of here , slowpoke,, you'll be blocked soonest, akuyan almajiri dan banza kowai

Chiagoziwom DavidSmith: Why are you so much angry just u will be removed from a forum that is not meant for you? Talking about crushing Biafra in a minutes your fathers thought so initially what later happen? The world came to there rescue. We're patiently waiting.

Iseh Caleb: Delete me if you can. EWU{Goat}

RADIO BIAFRA IS NO.1 HATERS OF
BIAFRA AND IT'S FREEDOM.

I love and i believe in Biafra but hate this page and the admin. Your Radio program and posts are too childish, infact i pity those of them that calls you "MY DIRECTOR" nNaMdI K. Is
THE BLIND
LEADING THE BLIND.

Idris Sani: That means I should quickly have to sign up another face book page, use "Chukwudi Eze", from Enugu as my Identity and speaks in favour of Biafra in this page. so that May spy for Nigerians...Lol

Uchenna Eze: You dont need change your name or disguise to be a Biafran! Your comment here will simply fish you out for immediate delete. #IPOB WORLDWIDE is highly formidable! We speak in one voice. Even our Director has no permanent seat. But our principle is our watchword. We have defiled all the ZOO media. White men listens to RBL let alone Baboons and Monkeys like you

Uchenna Eze: Anybody that says #NO to the message of Radio Biafra is not only an enemy of Biafra! but when examined, must be carrying Hausa / Yoruba DNA in his/her blood!

Dīēgö Varā: @Uchenna Eze,
First you are checking to see if we are circumcised. Now you want our DNA. Something very strange is happenning here. Are these measures for the good of Biafra?
Re: Biafrans Threaten To 'purge' Nigerians From Their Facebook Page (transcript) by deeabdul: 4:40am On Jun 24, 2015
ranting biafran goats

8 Likes

Re: Biafrans Threaten To 'purge' Nigerians From Their Facebook Page (transcript) by Nobody: 4:45am On Jun 24, 2015
Mehn. This biafran talk started as a feeling then it became words. Now that word is getting louder and louder. Here in the east, all you hear is Biafra this, Biafra that.. Who and who betrayed Biafra. honestly, am getting scared.

I know most of you here think this Biafran stuff is a joke but Mehn, it's getting serious down east.

6 Likes

Re: Biafrans Threaten To 'purge' Nigerians From Their Facebook Page (transcript) by acenazt: 4:47am On Jun 24, 2015
Lol why is it that some people choose willful dementia?? They are plain silly one biafra Ike guy who was saying Ccn would show Hausa and their cows starving just shows how profusely Ill informed they are. They don't even know where the food they eat come from and they definitely don't know who stands to starve when stuff goes south. They talk as if what they watch on CNN and aljazeera on Syria and Iraq is a fiction movie. I wish em goodluck

11 Likes

Re: Biafrans Threaten To 'purge' Nigerians From Their Facebook Page (transcript) by acenazt: 4:51am On Jun 24, 2015
liberty300:
Mehn. This biafran talk started as a feeling then it became words. Now that word is getting louder and louder. Here in the east, all you hear is Biafra this, Biafra that.. Who and who betrayed Biafra. honestly, am getting scared.

I know most of you here think this Biafran stuff is a joke but Mehn, it's getting serious down east.
I don't want to see people I grew up knowing and believing to be my Country men slain Cos they chose to foolishly allow history to repeat it's self. The more they push the wrong way the harder it will be. Forget betrayal they will be subdued again.

4 Likes

Re: Biafrans Threaten To 'purge' Nigerians From Their Facebook Page (transcript) by Nobody: 4:55am On Jun 24, 2015
acenazt:
Lol why is it that some people choose willful dementia?? They are plain silly one biafra Ike guy who was saying Ccn would show Hausa and their cows starving just shows how profusely Ill informed they are. They don't even know where the food they eat come from and they definitely don't know who stands to starve when stuff goes south. They talk as if what they watch on CNN and aljazeera on Syria and Iraq is a fiction movie. I wish em goodluck
@bolded, so do you. Where do you think your "abakaliki rice" aka local rice come from? Where do you your "swollen yams" comes from? Yes, tomatoes, chickens, cows and goats may come from the north but every other thing is from the south..fish,maize (for cereals etc) vegetables etc are the easterners greatest export.. So calm down

3 Likes

Re: Biafrans Threaten To 'purge' Nigerians From Their Facebook Page (transcript) by Nobody: 5:00am On Jun 24, 2015
And what are they still waiting for ? After all, they believed so much in their oil. Where as, this oil is one of the main reason Nigeria is corruptible to the zeal point. So, get the fvck off and form your Biafran nation.

1 Like

Re: Biafrans Threaten To 'purge' Nigerians From Their Facebook Page (transcript) by acenazt: 5:08am On Jun 24, 2015
liberty300:
@bolded, so do you. Where do you think your "abakaliki rice" aka local rice come from? Where do you your "swollen yams" comes from? Yes, tomatoes, chickens, cows and goats may come from the north but every other thing is from the south..fish,maize (for cereals etc) vegetables etc are the easterners greatest export.. So calm down
lmao please can you tell me where in Nigeria called the food basket of the nation(benue) is located??
Let's talk food production...
Yam--Benue,Niger,Nasarawa
Fruits-Benue
Potatoes-plateau,kaduna
The goat you are ranting about where in this country do u think they are bred in large quantities?
Vegetables,cattle,legumes and many more where do u think they are cultivated??

6 Likes

Re: Biafrans Threaten To 'purge' Nigerians From Their Facebook Page (transcript) by Nobody: 5:20am On Jun 24, 2015
acenazt:
lmao please can you tell me where in Nigeria called the food basket of the nation(benue) is located??
Let's talk food production...
Yam--Benue,Niger,Nasarawa
Fruits-Benue
Potatoes-plateau,kaduna
The goat you are ranting about where in this country do u think they are bred in large quantities?
Vegetables,cattle,legumes and many more where do u think they are cultivated??
mehn c'mon. It didn't say they don't cultivate those things. A particular variety at export quantity is what am talking about. Don't worry, I'll take pictures of yams/ cassava being exported to the north on heavy duty trucks to calm you down.

Every state cultivate such things. Northern Nigeria is mostly into shrubs.

A ranch is being set up in anambra as we speak so calm down. Goats, cows, chickens etc imported to the east will soon stop.. That how real this biafran stuff is

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafrans Threaten To 'purge' Nigerians From Their Facebook Page (transcript) by acenazt: 5:27am On Jun 24, 2015
liberty300:
mehn c'mon. It didn't say they don't cultivate those things. A particular variety at export quantity is what am talking about. Don't worry, I'll take pictures of yams/ cassava being exported to the north on heavy duty trucks to calm you down.

Every state cultivate such things. Northern Nigeria is mostly into shrubs.

A ranch is being set up in anambra as we speak so calm down. Goats, cows, chickens etc imported to the east will soon stop.. That how real this biafran stuff is
lmao northern Nigeria doesn't. Produce food of export quantity

3 Likes

Re: Biafrans Threaten To 'purge' Nigerians From Their Facebook Page (transcript) by absoluteSuccess: 5:32am On Jun 24, 2015
The igbos are being infested with hate all around them. They easily hates and will be easy 'hate victims' too, that's why caste system thrive in their culture because there must always be a people to hate, Igbo culture has the hate-machine even within the walls of biafra. Other Nigerians are akin to 'osu', but the pain is, Igbos dont have a way to control this virtual hate-institution or impose their consciousness over all. So they needed a place to foster. Biafra is Igbo caste machine.

10 Likes

Re: Biafrans Threaten To 'purge' Nigerians From Their Facebook Page (transcript) by Fash20: 5:32am On Jun 24, 2015
acenazt:
They talk as if they are destined to succeed in life and others to fail.

5 Likes

Re: Biafrans Threaten To 'purge' Nigerians From Their Facebook Page (transcript) by absoluteSuccess: 5:36am On Jun 24, 2015
liberty300:
Why did this fail during the civil war? Has the places become food land now?

5 Likes

Re: Biafrans Threaten To 'purge' Nigerians From Their Facebook Page (transcript) by Edwardhead(m): 5:44am On Jun 24, 2015
[size=15]why bro no dey screen shot the stuff?[/size]

1 Like

Re: Biafrans Threaten To 'purge' Nigerians From Their Facebook Page (transcript) by ApcSucks: 6:06am On Jun 24, 2015
What's those niggas saying?

If they want a war we nigggas can go to war

But I want no war

2 Likes

Re: Biafrans Threaten To 'purge' Nigerians From Their Facebook Page (transcript) by katerine7(f): 7:51am On Jun 24, 2015
mtchewwwww

1 Like

Re: Biafrans Threaten To 'purge' Nigerians From Their Facebook Page (transcript) by Emilokoiyawon: 1:15am On Jun 25, 2015
Edwardhead:
[size=15]why bro no dey screen shot the stuff?[/size]

Maybe another time - however am not sure am very comfortable with showing people's faces. Everyone deserves some form of privacy no matter how little.

1 Like

Re: Biafrans Threaten To 'purge' Nigerians From Their Facebook Page (transcript) by OduaVanguard: 1:36am On Jun 25, 2015
liberty300:

I only pity those igbos that don't support the Biafra "movement" in the East coz they may end up being slaughtered for being "sabos". I dare the Biafran militants to harm non-igbos coz that will be a game-changer right there -- from that point on no Igbo living outside of the SE will be safe. 1966 would look like child's play coz then they will realize that other Nigerians sef get crase.

6 Likes

Re: Biafrans Threaten To 'purge' Nigerians From Their Facebook Page (transcript) by Nobody: 2:16am On Jun 25, 2015
OduaVanguard:

I only pity those igbos that don't support the Biafra "movement" in the East coz they may end up being slaughtered for being "sabos". I dare the Biafran militants to harm non-igbos coz that will be a game-changer right there -- from that point on no Igbo living outside of the SE will be safe. 1966 would look like child's play coz then they will realize that other Nigerians sef get crase.
Typical ignorant yoruba man...talks with no common sense like Akiolu.

When yorubas become more concerned about Biafra than average biafrans, be rest assured that Biafra is imminent.
Re: Biafrans Threaten To 'purge' Nigerians From Their Facebook Page (transcript) by Nobody: 2:20am On Jun 25, 2015
acenazt:

Typical ignorant yoruba man with no common sense...are you aware most food and produce in the North and SW come from SE? Come to SE and see the amount of farms in Ebonyi and Anambra.

1 Like

Re: Biafrans Threaten To 'purge' Nigerians From Their Facebook Page (transcript) by IlekeHD: 2:26am On Jun 25, 2015
This level of hatred is what they want to show the world? Lol ok

2 Likes

Re: Biafrans Threaten To 'purge' Nigerians From Their Facebook Page (transcript) by IlekeHD: 2:29am On Jun 25, 2015
new2020:

Typical ignorant yoruba man with no common sense...are you aware most food and produce in the North and SW come from SE? Come to SE and see the amount of farms in Ebonyi and Anambra.

So why are we importing if it comes from the SE?

2 Likes

Re: Biafrans Threaten To 'purge' Nigerians From Their Facebook Page (transcript) by Nobody: 2:34am On Jun 25, 2015
IlekeHD:

So why are we importing if it comes from the SE?

Quality and cost...cheaper in SE because they produce in abundance. The beans and rice I bought yesterday in Calabar are from Ebonyi. Go and check the label on the bag of your grains and produce.
Re: Biafrans Threaten To 'purge' Nigerians From Their Facebook Page (transcript) by IlekeHD: 2:42am On Jun 25, 2015
new2020:

Quality and cost...cheaper in SE because they produce in abundance. The beans and rice I bought yesterday in Calabar are from Ebonyi. Go and check the label on the bag of your grains and produce.

Where are you located? In the East?
I have no problem with the SE importing food to other parts of Nigeria. It's less expensive and we're supporting our products.
However, if you think ending importation from SE would cripple Nigeria, it won't. Na condition make crayfish bend. All FG has to do is invest in other areas.

2 Likes

Re: Biafrans Threaten To 'purge' Nigerians From Their Facebook Page (transcript) by OduaVanguard: 2:45am On Jun 25, 2015
new2020:

Typical ignorant yoruba man...talks with no common sense like Akiolu.

When yorubas become more concerned about Biafra than average biafrans, be rest assured that Biafra is imminent.

I don't give a flying ffvck about Biafra. My own is that all your chest-beating and threats of violence should be limited to the SE. In fact, any Yoruba man foolish enough to live in the SE shythole right now deserves whatever is coming to him. But be assured that for every Yoruba life/blood spilled on igbo soil, a truckload of igbos will be slaughtered in retaliation here in the SW -- I will personally see to that, unless there are no Igbos remaining in Lagos in such an eventuality.

I repeat that I DARE you people to start harming non-igbos. 1966 will be child's play.

6 Likes

Re: Biafrans Threaten To 'purge' Nigerians From Their Facebook Page (transcript) by IlekeHD: 2:46am On Jun 25, 2015
OduaVanguard:

I don't give a flying ffvck about Biafra. My own is that all your chest-beating and threats of violence should be limited to the SE. In fact, any Yoruba man foolish enough to live on the SE shythole right now deserves whatever is coming to him. But be assured that for every Yoruba life/blood spilled on igbo soil, a truckload of igbos will be slaughtered in retaliation, unless there ate no Igbos in Lagos. I repeat that I DARE you people to start harming non-igbos. 1966 will be child's play.

Gosh no one will be slaughtered.

Do you guys even know what you're saying? It's ludacris.
Re: Biafrans Threaten To 'purge' Nigerians From Their Facebook Page (transcript) by OduaVanguard: 2:49am On Jun 25, 2015
IlekeHD:

Gosh no one will be slaughtered.

Do you guys even know what you're saying? It's ludacris.

Don't be naive woman. Visit Kanu's Facebook page for yourself and you will confirm that he has an ARMY of suicidal hatefilled fans ready to KILL for him, all he need do is give them marching orders. They are even begging him for orders to MURDER Nigerians. They need to understand that we sef get crase.

4 Likes

Re: Biafrans Threaten To 'purge' Nigerians From Their Facebook Page (transcript) by Mckennedy: 2:49am On Jun 25, 2015
IlekeHD:
This level of hatred is what they want to show the world? Lol ok

Which hatred are you talking about,,, we all saw your love when Fashola deported the igbos from lagos even when Akiolu treating to drawn igbos in lagoon I heard it,, let me ask you this, have you ever heard Igbos deporting yorubas and their Hausa fulani masters before or now? so which signal does that portrays? And who hate who? You thought we have forgotten the other yoruba doctor treating to kill igbos in the United States of America,, Now we want and ready to go our separate ways and your crying like a baby,,, so why drink panadol for Igbo headache when they don't send you?

1 Like

Re: Biafrans Threaten To 'purge' Nigerians From Their Facebook Page (transcript) by Nobody: 2:50am On Jun 25, 2015
OduaVanguard:

I don't give a flying ffvck about Biafra. My own is that all your chest-beating and threats of violence should be limited to the SE. In fact, any Yoruba man foolish enough to live on the SE shythole right now deserves whatever is coming to him. But be assured that for every Yoruba life/blood spilled on igbo soil, a truckload of igbos will be slaughtered in retaliation here in the SW -- I will personally see to that, unless there are no Igbos remaining in Lagos in such an eventuality.

I repeat that I DARE you people to start harming non-igbos. 1966 will be child's play.

Nobody is preaching or propagating violence. ..stop this deception. I'm from Calabar and live in Awka. I and my neighbor who is a very wealthy yoruba man; we are loved and very safe in Awka.
Re: Biafrans Threaten To 'purge' Nigerians From Their Facebook Page (transcript) by OduaVanguard: 2:51am On Jun 25, 2015
new2020:

Nobody is preaching or propagating violence. ..stop this deception. I'm from Calabar and live in Awka. I and my neighbor who is a very wealthy yoruba man; we are loved and very safe in Awka.

Then STFU and stay out of this boy. Visit Kanu's Facebook page for yourself and you will confirm that he has an ARMY of suicidal hatefilled fans ready to KILL for him, all he need do is give them marching orders. They are even begging him for orders to MURDER Nigerians. They need to understand that we sef get crase.

4 Likes

Re: Biafrans Threaten To 'purge' Nigerians From Their Facebook Page (transcript) by Nobody: 2:55am On Jun 25, 2015
OduaVanguard:

Then STFU and stay out of this boy.

Yoruba man Get out of this Biafran thread...get out now. I don't know what is wrong with this people...go and form your own Odua Republic.
Re: Biafrans Threaten To 'purge' Nigerians From Their Facebook Page (transcript) by OduaVanguard: 2:58am On Jun 25, 2015
new2020:

Yoruba man Get out of this Biafran thread...get out now. I don't know what is wrong with this people...go and form your own Odua Republic.

You are mad for that statement. Na Biafran own this website? Come chase me na. Punk!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BREAKING!!! Nnamdi Kanu Is Not In Our Custody - DSS / Watch Video Of APC Scanty Rally, Lagosians Today Send Strong Signals To APC. / BREAKING: Four APC Members Arrested With Thump Printed Ballot Papers, Gun In Lag

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.