Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,760 members, 7,955,890 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:59 PM

No Plans To Retire Those With 30 Years Experience: FG - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No Plans To Retire Those With 30 Years Experience: FG (10558 Views)

Army Forces Al-mustapha To Retire - The Punch / Breaking: We Have No Plans To Charge Former Oil Minister Alison Madueke - UK / Presidency Orders Sack Of Civil Servants With 30 Years In Service And Above (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

No Plans To Retire Those With 30 Years Experience: FG by omisakint: 7:55am On Jun 24, 2015
The Head of Civil Service of the Federation (HOS) Mr Danladi Kifasi yesterday debunked claims that the federal government plans to sack federal workers that have served 30 years and above.
Civil servants are expected to serve 35 years in service before retirement or retire if they reach the age of 60, whichever comes first.

A newspaper (not Daily Trust) reported last Sunday that President Muhammadu Buhari had ordered the immediate retrenchment of workers that have clocked 30 years and above.

Spokesperson of the HOS Haruna Imrana in a statement said Kifasi “categorically state that the said story is false and not true.”

He said: “At no time has the office issued the said memo or given a directive to that effect.  The report is baseless and lacks credibility as it contradicts public service rules of engagement. The rumor ought to have been cleared from a credible source in the office before going to press. The public needs to be provided with correct information to avoid sending the wrong signals as the said report intended to do.”

He explained that the office is always open to the press at all times for clarification on matters concerning the civil service, expressing surprise that an “unbalanced and ill-informed story will feature from a highly rated paper.”

http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/daily/index.php/news-menu/news/57946-no-plan-to-sack-workers-with-30-yrs-experience-fg
Re: No Plans To Retire Those With 30 Years Experience: FG by kossyablaze(m): 7:59am On Jun 24, 2015
Letter To Nairaland!my New Found Love/
girlfriend
by kossyablaze
My darling,ever so precious.My new and old
testament.As I lay on
my
bed tonight,waiting for sleep to come,I think of
you and feel
rewarded
again.You have made me smile several times
when I'm down and
lonely.You became a light on the darkside of
me.You have pushed
me
to the best I can become.Half of the things I know,you taught
me.When I'm bored,you shower me with jists in
politics,entertainme­
nts,jokes,romance and in all education!You are
always there for
me.You are certainly my wife to be.Will you marry
me?We will live
happily ever after. My world,thanks!U made me
meet these sweet
people #Oyindelacreme #NwaAnambra #Vivpop
#EmperorChedda #
Kennygee #Jennimma #Berem #Juliaann #
CwazyblaqGal and #
Claireshan1.You guys are so appreciated.You guys
rock! Baby,been
trying to stay outta Linda Ikeji's blog,but I just
can't!I cheat on
you,I'm
so sorry about that,I promise to be a better
man,it ll happen no
more.I will neva 4get how we met on
Facebook,you appeared on
my wall @
kossy michael scot,I was like awwwwww who is
she?then I added
you.Since then,you av been my best
companion.Hope you got the
diamond necklace I sent to you?Honey you are
my pride and joy.You
are everything I ever wanted.Just wanna let you
know"I am your
number one fan".Afurum gi n'anya.Ma mmiri ana
ezo,ma anwu ana
acha,agam ejidesigi ike.I love you to the moon
and back! S/O to
Nairaland CEO Seun Osewa...and me myself and I
@NL kossyablaze
@
Fb Kossy michael scot @Instagram Smartkossy
And evry pal here dat makes Front page.

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: No Plans To Retire Those With 30 Years Experience: FG by kromoto: 8:01am On Jun 24, 2015
Well its good you guys clear the air cos there is so much tension about this matter.
Re: No Plans To Retire Those With 30 Years Experience: FG by Nobody: 8:01am On Jun 24, 2015
Am coming wif ma NL lovers to vote for u enmass and am using dis medium to also beg dem to tell dem frnds on nairaland
Ma lovers on NL base on ma scale of preference, from d most important to d least

1)Genea(shez ma everytin)
2)Yourmain(she left me for fula boy)
3)Mathematical(she kinda hates me, not her fault though)
4)Raayah cum rayaah(shez in luve wif midolian
5)Sarahbabyxx(depreaye told me to stay away from her)
6)Chowlade(she hates me too)
7)Remember007(she told me she likes money)
coolBeremx(she may not vote and may even tell all her frnds not to vote for u)
9)Dollyak(how can I marry a grl dat hates niger delta #crying)
10)Pentiumpro(ma spirit just don't like her, if she got d chance to poison me, I can bet dat she won't spare me)

#pls ma beautiful ladies, let's come out to vote for dat naughty boi called agarawu23. And come along wif frnds to vote for him
I love all of una
How I wish dere is a religion dat can make me marry 10 wivesm #crying in west germany

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Plans To Retire Those With 30 Years Experience: FG by olasmith10(m): 8:02am On Jun 24, 2015
media propaganda hs heightened recently!!!

1 Like

Re: No Plans To Retire Those With 30 Years Experience: FG by Maxymilliano(m): 8:10am On Jun 24, 2015
The discordant tunes and inconsistencies from the Presidency is getting out of hand.

It started with alleged $5bn donation from the US to quell insurgencies, only to discover it was $5m.

Buhari was alleged to have ordered the sales 9 Presidential jets, but it was never to be as there was no such plan in the first place, according to Garba Sheu

Buhari to do away with oil subsidy claimed the rumor mill, this was debunked by Femi Adeshina as there was nothing of such from the Presdiency.

Now this, FG to retire those with 30 years experience and above, the ink is yet to dry up before the Head of service debunked yet another phony claims, supposedly from the Presidency.

Last line: The president image makers should tidy up.

20 Likes

Re: No Plans To Retire Those With 30 Years Experience: FG by sosanova: 8:12am On Jun 24, 2015
grin grin grin grin
Government of propaganda

3 Likes

Re: No Plans To Retire Those With 30 Years Experience: FG by museveni(m): 8:13am On Jun 24, 2015
ok. I for say make Buhari retire first.

Don't know what to believe this day- too much confusion

1 Like

Re: No Plans To Retire Those With 30 Years Experience: FG by omisakint: 8:13am On Jun 24, 2015
Left to me I think retiring those with 30 years and above is the best way to reduce the number of unemployed youths in the country and I was thinking this will be replicated in the state and local govt sector also.

On a lighter note. : if u work for 30 years in an organization and don't have anything to show for it then who says u will have something to show for it in 5 years.

I made FP

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Plans To Retire Those With 30 Years Experience: FG by GeneralQuamdeen: 8:14am On Jun 24, 2015
I believe when politicians denied doing something in public.. They really wont do it...
However, dont forget to vote for jarizod tomorrow..for Mr, Nairaland, 2015. See my signature
Re: No Plans To Retire Those With 30 Years Experience: FG by RICKYMARIO(m): 8:31am On Jun 24, 2015
Every news from d current govt dis days is alwys having comma

1 Like

Re: No Plans To Retire Those With 30 Years Experience: FG by Feranmicharles(m): 8:55am On Jun 24, 2015
It doesnt concern me

These are the smileys we have on NL
smileywinkcheesygrinangrysad shocked cooltongueembarassedlipsrsealedundecidedkisscry

3 Likes

Re: No Plans To Retire Those With 30 Years Experience: FG by tejpot(m): 8:55am On Jun 24, 2015
#Itsonlyonmotherearth that lies thrive
Re: No Plans To Retire Those With 30 Years Experience: FG by Nobody: 8:55am On Jun 24, 2015
Another PDP propaganda busted. grin grin
Re: No Plans To Retire Those With 30 Years Experience: FG by Nobody: 8:55am On Jun 24, 2015
na which kin lie lie government be this ooo...
Re: No Plans To Retire Those With 30 Years Experience: FG by Maintech: 8:56am On Jun 24, 2015
This Nigeria don taya me... abeg!

Since this week I have sold just only 22 decoders as against 56 or more.

Chai! Which way Nigeria?
Re: No Plans To Retire Those With 30 Years Experience: FG by Nobody: 8:56am On Jun 24, 2015
Bloggers will not finish us with lies in this country
Re: No Plans To Retire Those With 30 Years Experience: FG by An2elect2(f): 8:56am On Jun 24, 2015
Lol
kossyablaze:
I always believe the opposite of any news I hear lately
Re: No Plans To Retire Those With 30 Years Experience: FG by NetBizguy: 8:56am On Jun 24, 2015
Retire them and give space to the younger graduates rooming and wasting in the street after years of deception in the versities, have they not saved enough to be living on pension now?
Re: No Plans To Retire Those With 30 Years Experience: FG by Nobody: 8:57am On Jun 24, 2015
APC government with lies is like bread and butter.

Anyway this government must fail

I wish buhari failure come 2019

1 Like

Re: No Plans To Retire Those With 30 Years Experience: FG by MizMyColi(f): 8:57am On Jun 24, 2015
sad

Confusion Everywhere!!!

2 Likes

Re: No Plans To Retire Those With 30 Years Experience: FG by gsparks01(m): 8:57am On Jun 24, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Am coming wif ma NL lovers to vote for u enmass and am using dis medium to also beg dem to tell dem frnds on nairaland
Ma lovers on NL base on ma scale of preference, from d most important to d least

1)Genea(shez ma everytin)
2)Yourmain(she left me for fula boy)
3)Mathematical(she kinda hates me, not her fault though)
4)Raayah cum rayaah(shez in luve wif midolian
5)Sarahbabyxx(depreaye told me to stay away from her)
6)Chowlade(she hates me too)
7)Remember007(she told me she likes money)
coolBeremx(she may not vote and may even tell all her frnds not to vote for u)
9)Dollyak(how can I marry a grl dat hates niger delta #crying)
10)Pentiumpro(ma spirit just don't like her, if she got d chance to poison me, I can bet dat she won't spare me)

#pls ma beautiful ladies, let's come out to vote for dat naughty boi called agarawu23. And come along wif frnds to vote for him
I love all of una
How I wish dere is a religion dat can make me marry 10 wivesm #crying in west germany
u dey occupy too much space
Re: No Plans To Retire Those With 30 Years Experience: FG by Abimloaded(m): 8:57am On Jun 24, 2015
Land For Sale.
Re: No Plans To Retire Those With 30 Years Experience: FG by gurunlocker: 8:58am On Jun 24, 2015
God save una
Re: No Plans To Retire Those With 30 Years Experience: FG by Frankiss44(m): 8:58am On Jun 24, 2015
For the next four years all you have to do to be successful and put your blood pressure in check is to listen to the news and believe the exact opposite of what it says.... The change is here, it is so strong that it is almost choking us

3 Likes

Re: No Plans To Retire Those With 30 Years Experience: FG by nwana1: 8:58am On Jun 24, 2015
Re: No Plans To Retire Those With 30 Years Experience: FG by yurme(m): 8:58am On Jun 24, 2015
Nawa o mk una biko vote jarizod 4 mr NL oo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: No Plans To Retire Those With 30 Years Experience: FG by Nobody: 9:00am On Jun 24, 2015
omisakint:
The Head of Civil Service of the Federation (HOS) Mr Danladi Kifasi yesterday debunked claims that the federal government plans to sack federal workers that have served 30 years and above.
Civil servants are expected to serve 35 years in service before retirement or retire if they reach the age of 60, whichever comes first.

A newspaper (not Daily Trust) reported last Sunday that President Muhammadu Buhari had ordered the immediate retrenchment of workers that have clocked 30 years and above.

Spokesperson of the HOS Haruna Imrana in a statement said Kifasi “categorically state that the said story is false and not true.”

He said: “At no time has the office issued the said memo or given a directive to that effect.  The report is baseless and lacks credibility as it contradicts public service rules of engagement. The rumor ought to have been cleared from a credible source in the office before going to press. The public needs to be provided with correct information to avoid sending the wrong signals as the said report intended to do.”

He explained that the office is always open to the press at all times for clarification on matters concerning the civil service, expressing surprise that an “unbalanced and ill-informed story will feature from a highly rated paper.”

http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/daily/index.php/news-menu/news/57946-no-plan-to-sack-workers-with-30-yrs-experience-fg

Lately, I don't believe most things attributed to PMB.
They credit everything illogical, unrealistic and even unscientific to him. You soon hear PMB has promised to relax the requirement for making heavens'
Re: No Plans To Retire Those With 30 Years Experience: FG by uzo200(m): 9:00am On Jun 24, 2015
Na wa oooo, meanwhile check out this blog, the owner is a friend, but the guy no try at all. http://WWW.touchpapyrus.com
Re: No Plans To Retire Those With 30 Years Experience: FG by BOUNTYDOG(m): 9:01am On Jun 24, 2015
Maxymilliano:
The discordant tunes and inconsistencies from the Presidency is getting out of hand.

It started with alleged $5bn donation from the US to quell insurgencies, only to discover it was $5m.

Buhari was alleged to have ordered the sales 9 Presidential jets, but it was never to be as there was no such plan in the first place, according to Garba Sheu

Buhari to do away with oil subsidy claimed the rumor mill, this was debunked by Femi Adeshina as there was nothing of such from the Presdiency.

Now this, FG to retire those with 30 years experience and above, the ink is yet to dry up before the Head of service debunked yet another phony claims, supposedly from the Presidency.

Last line: The president image makers should tidy up.

The military to evacuate all check points and later rephrased

1 Like

Re: No Plans To Retire Those With 30 Years Experience: FG by niceguy7(m): 9:02am On Jun 24, 2015
That is to say not all news u read on nl are true!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Malami: FG To Deploy Tucano Jets Against Terrorists, Bandits / 2023: Taraba CAN, Party Chieftain Criticize Tinubu Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket / BORNO MASSACRE: We’re Expecting Bumper Harvest But Can’t Go To Our Farms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.