Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,639 members, 7,823,807 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:43 PM

Innjoo Fire Guide & Development Thread!!! - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Innjoo Fire Guide & Development Thread!!! (27361 Views)

Mt6580 Custom Development Thread / Mt6735 Device Development Thread / Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Innjoo Fire Guide & Development Thread!!! by amlos007(m): 2:29pm On Jul 01, 2015
caltronov:
sorry about that, first do you have the twrp recovery installed?
Yes I have.
Re: Innjoo Fire Guide & Development Thread!!! by SkgeeBoss(m): 5:14pm On Jul 01, 2015
Obynno1:

bro the chamelophon force closes

Install another
Re: Innjoo Fire Guide & Development Thread!!! by caltronov: 9:17pm On Jul 01, 2015
amlos007:

Yes I have.
OK good now enter the recovery, connnect your phone to pc, tap on 'advanced' then 'adb sideload'. your internal memory would come up on your PC then simply send in the custom. ROM. then flash
Re: Innjoo Fire Guide & Development Thread!!! by Obynno1: 9:38pm On Jul 01, 2015
SkgeeBoss:

Install another
the one on playstore is the one that is been installed in my device
Re: Innjoo Fire Guide & Development Thread!!! by SkgeeBoss(m): 10:26pm On Jul 01, 2015
Obynno1:

the one on playstore is the one that is been installed in my device

Yeah just uninstall and reinstall
Re: Innjoo Fire Guide & Development Thread!!! by Obynno1: 9:37am On Jul 02, 2015
SkgeeBoss:

Yeah just uninstall and reinstall
ok thanks boss, working now.
battery still a main issue here
Re: Innjoo Fire Guide & Development Thread!!! by simplibaba(m): 2:50pm On Jul 02, 2015
SkgeeBoss:

Dual sim 3g is present in the custom rom

Pls add me to the group 08134556109
Re: Innjoo Fire Guide & Development Thread!!! by Obynno1: 3:43pm On Jul 02, 2015
simplibaba:

baba pls add me to d group 0814150 6318
Re: Innjoo Fire Guide & Development Thread!!! by Obynno1: 8:03am On Jul 03, 2015
Skgeeboss this rom consumes the battery life alot battery drains down very fast, one percent drops every minute
Re: Innjoo Fire Guide & Development Thread!!! by sheggsliveth: 9:39am On Jul 03, 2015
Obynno1:
Skgeeboss this rom consumes the battery life alot battery drains down very fast, one percent drops every minute
pls and pls add me to the group, I need ur help I wanna flash the stock rom.

Re: Innjoo Fire Guide & Development Thread!!! by SkgeeBoss(m): 9:48am On Jul 03, 2015
Obynno1:

Haaaa not true
Re: Innjoo Fire Guide & Development Thread!!! by sheggsliveth: 9:52am On Jul 03, 2015
SkgeeBoss:

Haaaa not true
I don't understand how to download the popkart Rom, it's not in 2 like the Rom and Google play, have Don the recovery and backup I need to flash this stock rom
Re: Innjoo Fire Guide & Development Thread!!! by Oolayeancah(f): 10:39am On Jul 04, 2015
I just got the phone and i seem to be having problem with the data connection. Plz add me to the group. 08139775201
Re: Innjoo Fire Guide & Development Thread!!! by mayor23: 7:38pm On Jul 04, 2015
grin
Re: Innjoo Fire Guide & Development Thread!!! by powerfulsettingz: 7:41pm On Jul 04, 2015
Hello pls am having problem wana install font on my Innjoo but couldn't any app to use pls help[b][/b]
Re: Innjoo Fire Guide & Development Thread!!! by sheggsliveth: 11:03am On Jul 05, 2015
powerfulsettingz:
Hello pls am having problem wana install font on my Innjoo but couldn't any app to use pls help[b][/b]
hope you are rooted and if so try ifont download it from the market
Re: Innjoo Fire Guide & Development Thread!!! by powerfulsettingz: 12:57pm On Jul 05, 2015
sheggsliveth:
hope you are rooted and if so try ifont download it from the market
I downloaded the ifont several tyms it didn't dwload font
any other app?
Re: Innjoo Fire Guide & Development Thread!!! by forke(m): 4:36pm On Jul 05, 2015
op I need ur help.I just got my phone bricked while trying to install de popkat ROM with my backup on my external SD card.I have twrp recovery installed.
Re: Innjoo Fire Guide & Development Thread!!! by pharmtech: 7:47pm On Jul 05, 2015
Pls somebody help me to get solution my innjoo fire unwanted zoom-in when screen touched rapidly.I don't know wether the problem is from the phone or launcher but I'm using nova launcher
Re: Innjoo Fire Guide & Development Thread!!! by sheggsliveth: 8:48pm On Jul 05, 2015
pharmtech:
Pls somebody help me to get solution my innjoo fire unwanted zoom-in when screen touched rapidly.I don't know wether the problem is from the phone or launcher but I'm using nova launcher
go to setting and accessibility and turn off magnification gesture.. . That's all
Re: Innjoo Fire Guide & Development Thread!!! by pharmtech: 10:05pm On Jul 05, 2015
sheggsliveth:
go to setting and accessibility and turn off magnification gesture.. . That's all
broz many bless to ur entire lyf. Thanks much
Re: Innjoo Fire Guide & Development Thread!!! by FKO1(m): 10:51pm On Jul 05, 2015
pharmtech:
I'm lucky enough my innjoo fire is getting charge up to 100% btry.Its is great phone ever use,b4 D's I was decided not use android phone anymore cuz of lags after chats apps installed,but D's phone reverse my decision.Though at first time handed phone from jumia I seen it lyk bad cuz no icon arrangement and no application drawer.But when I installed nova launcher,I seen great phone everything good.what really missed in D's phone is battery lyf.it drain fast.
RIP ENGLISH

2 Likes

Re: Innjoo Fire Guide & Development Thread!!! by omokikan: 3:20pm On Jul 06, 2015
Add me to d group ..is dis innjoo fire has light on home key because it doesn't display light..
Re: Innjoo Fire Guide & Development Thread!!! by pharmtech: 3:43pm On Jul 06, 2015
pls add me to innjoo fire whatsapp group 07064789849
Re: Innjoo Fire Guide & Development Thread!!! by BryteGhana: 5:10pm On Jul 06, 2015
SKgeeboss
Aflowz

I PURPOSELY REGISTERED ON NAIRALAND TO THANK YOU GUYS, FOR MAKING MY INNJOO FIRE ONE OF THE BEST PHONE TO USE..

CREATING OF POPKAT ROM
CREATING OF TWRP (RESPECTIVELY)

I KNEW NOTHING ABOUT ROOTING, CUSTOM ROM,FLASHING.. RECOVERY IMEI... ETC

BUT NOW I AM VERY CONVERSANT WITH ALL THIS,THANKS TO YOU GUYS
ALL MY FRIENDS WANTS TO BUY THIS. PHONE..

FROM GHANA..... I READ THE POST FROM THIS THREAD CAREFULLY TO ROOT,FLASH THE RECOVERY IMAGE, FLAS THE ROM..

MY PHONE IS NOW AWESOME

BATTERY IS NORMAL(Can last 10hours on heavy usage, which is cool)

3G ON BOTH SIM(my internetis as fast as using 5g.. lol... very very fast)

Installed NOVA for great customisation..

GOOD MATERIALISTIC DESIGN

NO LAGS, WHEN PLAYING GAMES SUCH as GRAND THEFT, ASPHALT 8,FIFA14...ETC....

TO CONCLUDE NAIRALAND IS THE BEST SITE IN AFRICA..

BIGUPS TO ALL THE PEOPLE IN this THREAD...

NUMBER IS +233245369492
CAN WHATSAPP ME FOR ANY INFORMATION ON. INNJOO FIRE....

IF WE CONTINUE TO HELP ONE ANOTHER,AFRICA WILL BE THE BEST PLACE TO LIVE..
THANK YOU PALS..wish you the best in all your endeavors

5 Likes

Re: Innjoo Fire Guide & Development Thread!!! by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jul 06, 2015
BryteGhana:
SKgeeboss
Aflowz

I PURPOSELY REGISTERED ON NAIRALAND TO THANK YOU GUYS, FOR MAKING MY INNJOO FIRE ONE OF THE BEST PHONE TO USE..

CREATING OF POPKAT ROM
CREATING OF TWRP (RESPECTIVELY)

I KNEW NOTHING ABOUT ROOTING, CUSTOM ROM,FLASHING.. RECOVERY IMEI... ETC

BUT NOW I AM VERY CONVERSANT WITH ALL THIS,THANKS TO YOU GUYS
ALL MY FRIENDS WANTS TO BUY THIS. PHONE..

FROM GHANA..... I READ THE POST FROM THIS THREAD CAREFULLY TO ROOT,FLASH THE RECOVERY IMAGE, FLAS THE ROM..

MY PHONE IS NOW AWESOME

BATTERY IS NORMAL(Can last 10hours on heavy usage, which is cool)

3G ON BOTH SIM(my internetis as fast as using 5g.. lol... very very fast)

Installed NOVA for great customisation..

GOOD MATERIALISTIC DESIGN

NO LAGS, WHEN PLAYING GAMES SUCH as GRAND THEFT, ASPHALT 8,FIFA14...ETC....

TO CONCLUDE NAIRALAND IS THE BEST SITE IN AFRICA..

BIGUPS TO ALL THE PEOPLE IN this THREAD...

NUMBER IS +233245369492
CAN WHATSAPP ME FOR ANY INFORMATION ON. INNJOO FIRE....

IF WE CONTINUE TO HELP ONE ANOTHER,AFRICA WILL BE THE BEST PLACE TO LIVE..
THANK YOU PALS..wish you the best in all your endeavors

You are welcome and nice to have you on board.
Re: Innjoo Fire Guide & Development Thread!!! by pharmtech: 10:44pm On Jul 06, 2015
SkgeeBoss:
Popkat v2 for Innjoo fire
Ported by Great(SkgeeBoss)
Common features:DeodexedZipalignedTweaked

Aside from being heavily-skinned with material design, this includes the following:

• Based on Android 4.4.2
<<<Dual Sim 3g>>>
• Lollipop Launcher, Icons, Apps,
• Lollipop Toggles in Notification Panel
• Floating Button in Modded MMS
• Simple Battery Styles• Switchable (on/off) Netstats/Netspeed
• Fluid animations all-throughout
• Listview animations for eye-candy
• Dolby Digital Plus (Super Loud Audio) for extreme music experience!
• No storage bug for single EBR firmwares
• No keyboard force close in landscape mode
• Can receive/send apk via bluetooth
• Efficient RAM management
• Already rooted with Kingroot or u could root with kingroot
• Root explorer working without bugs
• Lollipop Easter Egg
• And much more!

How to Flash the ROM

(Tested on TWRP)
1. Place the ZIP in SDCard
2. Reboot to Recovery Mode (VOLUME UP + POWER BUTTON)
3. Wipe Data/factory reset, Wipe Cache Partition and Dalvik Cache
4. Go to Mounts and Storage
5. Format System,Data and Cache
4. Flash the ROM File
5. Then Reboot.

NOTES:

1. Owner picture in header must be set again in every reboot. It reverts back to the default after reboot.
2. Settings button in notif panel header works but doesn't automatically hide the panel. Not a bug.
3. Tap the area in the clock to show toggles

ROM link:-
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BybgKeTPcMJWRm03OFllYWlyUk0/edit?usp=docslist_api
pls which browser used that downloaded this links.my opera cant
Re: Innjoo Fire Guide & Development Thread!!! by nerdfrost(m): 2:37am On Jul 07, 2015
@op pls add me to the group I dont know anything about rooting or flashing popkat rom cry I need to root n flash the rom because it's really giving me trouble. my number is 08115650738
Re: Innjoo Fire Guide & Development Thread!!! by powerfulsettingz: 2:51am On Jul 07, 2015
simplibaba:

Oga pls I beg my innjoo 1is home keys are not. Lighting up pls help me
Re: Innjoo Fire Guide & Development Thread!!! by nerdfrost(m): 4:13am On Jul 07, 2015
SkgeeBoss:
How to root phone
To root this phone get the latest kingroot and make sure u are connected to a strong internet or WiFi
Open it
And Click on Icon and wait while it counts and shows u successful !!!
Link-http://www.androidxda.com/download-kingroot-application

Note:-Rooting could lead to a void in warranty!!!
. my innjoo fire refused to root. it got to 73 n wrote rooting failed. wat shud I do
Re: Innjoo Fire Guide & Development Thread!!! by nerdfrost(m): 6:49am On Jul 07, 2015
SkgeeBoss:
TWRP Installation
Download the twrp img from
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BybgKeTPcMJWT2ZyRngxY1pjZTA/edit?usp=docslist_api
Install mobile uncle
Rename downloaded twrp img to "recovery.img" and place in the root of your SD card
Open mobile uncle and click on recovery update, it will scan ur SD the first result would be recovery.img click on it and flash!!!
When prompted to boot into recovery press yes and phone would boot to TWRP where u can backup ur phone!

Credits goes to Aflowz for TWRP creation!
. I can't find the twrp.IMG but I've downloaded the mobile uncle
Re: Innjoo Fire Guide & Development Thread!!! by Nobody: 7:24am On Jul 07, 2015
nerdfrost:
. I can't find the twrp.IMG but I've downloaded the mobile uncle

If you have downloaded the TWRP,move it to the root of your sd card.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

New Opera Mini For Etisalat Lines / Does Mobile Phone Lose Camera Quality After Sometime? / The Dangers In Making & Answering Calls While "Charging"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.