Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,842 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:39 AM

Innjoo Fire Guide & Development Thread!!! - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Innjoo Fire Guide & Development Thread!!! (27348 Views)

Mt6580 Custom Development Thread / Mt6735 Device Development Thread / Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Innjoo Fire Guide & Development Thread!!! by Nobody: 7:25am On Jul 07, 2015
nerdfrost:
. my innjoo fire refused to root. it got to 73 n wrote rooting failed. wat shud I do

You must have a stable n strong internet connection.
Re: Innjoo Fire Guide & Development Thread!!! by nerdfrost(m): 7:54am On Jul 07, 2015
Aflowz:

You must have a stable n strong internet connection.
. I've rooted n installed mobile uncle. I've also backed up the recovery. what I dont understand is how to go about the popkat rom
Re: Innjoo Fire Guide & Development Thread!!! by Nobody: 8:20am On Jul 07, 2015
nerdfrost:
. I've rooted n installed mobile uncle. I've also backed up the recovery. what I dont understand is how to go about the popkat rom

Download the popkat ROM and place it in the root of the internal memory. Have done your stock ROM back up?
Re: Innjoo Fire Guide & Development Thread!!! by nerdfrost(m): 8:38am On Jul 07, 2015
Aflowz:

Download the popkat ROM and place it in the root of the internal memory. Have done your stock ROM back up?
. no,will do that asap. but how do I back up the stock RAM
Re: Innjoo Fire Guide & Development Thread!!! by Nobody: 8:41am On Jul 07, 2015
nerdfrost:
. no,will do that asap

The back up should automatically be in the internal memory.
Re: Innjoo Fire Guide & Development Thread!!! by nerdfrost(m): 8:49am On Jul 07, 2015
Aflowz:

The back up should automatically be in the internal memory.
. I couldn't find anytin pls explain with arrows
Re: Innjoo Fire Guide & Development Thread!!! by danny56: 9:21am On Jul 07, 2015
hello guys...weldone. pls add me up go d group 08124502320 thanks!
Re: Innjoo Fire Guide & Development Thread!!! by powerfulsettingz: 9:29am On Jul 07, 2015
Aflowz:

If you have downloaded the TWRP,move it to the root of your sd card.
Oga pls my innjoo i1s home keys are not lighting up, pls what can I do?
Re: Innjoo Fire Guide & Development Thread!!! by Nobody: 10:27am On Jul 07, 2015
powerfulsettingz:

Oga pls my innjoo i1s home keys are not lighting up, pls what can I do?

Do they light up before or normally when you bought it? I don't think so.
Re: Innjoo Fire Guide & Development Thread!!! by Nobody: 10:30am On Jul 07, 2015
nerdfrost:
. I couldn't find anytin pls explain with arrows

The back up should named TWRP.check below

Re: Innjoo Fire Guide & Development Thread!!! by nerdfrost(m): 1:47pm On Jul 07, 2015
Aflowz:

The back up should named TWRP.check below
nope,its not there
Re: Innjoo Fire Guide & Development Thread!!! by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jul 07, 2015
nerdfrost:
nope,its not there

In the internal sd?
Re: Innjoo Fire Guide & Development Thread!!! by nerdfrost(m): 2:14pm On Jul 07, 2015
Aflowz:

In the internal sd?
. yes
Re: Innjoo Fire Guide & Development Thread!!! by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jul 07, 2015
nerdfrost:
. yes
it should be in d internal sd n not the external sd
Re: Innjoo Fire Guide & Development Thread!!! by nerdfrost(m): 2:40pm On Jul 07, 2015
can I copy it
Re: Innjoo Fire Guide & Development Thread!!! by pharmtech: 2:42pm On Jul 07, 2015
Pls is there any difference between twrp recovery and stock rom recovery.help pls
Re: Innjoo Fire Guide & Development Thread!!! by Nobody: 2:44pm On Jul 07, 2015
nerdfrost:
can I copy it

Can I see a screenshot?
Re: Innjoo Fire Guide & Development Thread!!! by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jul 07, 2015
pharmtech:
Pls is there any difference between twrp recovery and stock rom recovery.help pls

Yes. Big difference.
Re: Innjoo Fire Guide & Development Thread!!! by nerdfrost(m): 2:56pm On Jul 07, 2015
Aflowz:

Can I see a screenshot?
. this is it. I just copied it to the internal memory

Re: Innjoo Fire Guide & Development Thread!!! by pharmtech: 3:12pm On Jul 07, 2015
pharmtech:
pls broz does it need network connetion to perform ds action.sorry im newbies
pls my boss the download ing link is not working to me. Does it need any manipulation
Re: Innjoo Fire Guide & Development Thread!!! by pharmtech: 3:18pm On Jul 07, 2015
SkgeeBoss:
TWRP Installation
Download the twrp img from
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BybgKeTPcMJWT2ZyRngxY1pjZTA/edit?usp=docslist_api
Install mobile uncle
Rename downloaded twrp img to "recovery.img" and place in the root of your SD card
Open mobile uncle and click on recovery update, it will scan ur SD the first result would be recovery.img click on it and flash!!!
When prompted to boot into recovery press yes and phone would boot to TWRP where u can backup ur phone!

Credits goes to Aflowz for TWRP creation!
pls my boss the downloading link is not working for me. Does it need any manipulation or different browser apart from opera. Thanks
Re: Innjoo Fire Guide & Development Thread!!! by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jul 07, 2015
pharmtech:
pls my boss the downloading link is not working for me. Does it need any manipulation or different browser apart from opera. Thanks

use uc browser.

1 Like

Re: Innjoo Fire Guide & Development Thread!!! by nerdfrost(m): 3:34am On Jul 08, 2015
@aflowz answer me na, this thing is disturbing me. explain in details how to back up stock ROM plsss
Re: Innjoo Fire Guide & Development Thread!!! by Nobody: 3:43am On Jul 08, 2015
nerdfrost:
@aflowz answer me na, this thing is disturbing me. explain in details how to back up stock ROM plsss

Flash the TWRP,boot into recovery,press the on screen backup button,then you will see about six options, tick the six options,leave out enable compression &the option below it and lastly... Swipe the icon to back up.
Re: Innjoo Fire Guide & Development Thread!!! by Qunlexus4u(m): 6:06am On Jul 08, 2015
SkgeeBoss:
A new whatsapp group for Innjoo fire users has been created
For complaints hit me via 08060150975!!!
Nice, add me
Re: Innjoo Fire Guide & Development Thread!!! by originalblood: 10:08am On Jul 08, 2015
And so, I went to Innjoo office and service centre on Awolowo way Ikeja on Saturday to fix my broken Injoo One screen and it was under lock and key.
I assumed it was locked because it was a Saturday and went back on Monday morning only to get there and find other Innjoo users hanging around the building. We were told that the office was under renovation but we did not see any materials being moved in nor did we see any signs of renovation going on anywhere in that building.
Eventually we got to know that the building had been shut by the standards organisation of Nigeria (SON) due to the use of sub standard materials and hardware being used to produce Innjoo phones especially Innjoo Fire.
I nearly died when I heard this. So what this means is that we all have purchased substandard products from Innjoo. Just imagine the number of people who already bought this phone.
Our authorities too should be blamed for the slow action. I believe this should have been done a long time ago if truly the products are substandard and save a lot of Nigerians from falling victim to this. Its really sad that now i have no way to fix my phone which is less than 2 months old.
My advise to you all: If you still have your Innjoo phone intact thank your lucky stars and make sure that you treat it with utmost care as you will not be getting any after sales service or support until Innjoo can weather this storm, thats if they survive this.

Re: Innjoo Fire Guide & Development Thread!!! by danny56: 11:55am On Jul 08, 2015
danny56:
hello guys...w eldone. pls add me up to d group 08124502320 thanks!
av not been added yet guys...pls someone should add me.
Re: Innjoo Fire Guide & Development Thread!!! by geejayjax: 11:01pm On Jul 08, 2015
pls add me on the innjoo fire group chat 07032938939
Re: Innjoo Fire Guide & Development Thread!!! by geejayjax: 11:02pm On Jul 08, 2015
ama novice on the rom stuff..... really wanna learn
Re: Innjoo Fire Guide & Development Thread!!! by pharmtech: 5:03am On Jul 09, 2015
Pls how to improve battery life of ds phone,its drain fast.
Re: Innjoo Fire Guide & Development Thread!!! by sheggsliveth: 9:02am On Jul 09, 2015
pharmtech:
Pls how to improve battery life of ds phone,its drain fast.
is there any battery fit this phone apart of the crap follow come battery ?
Re: Innjoo Fire Guide & Development Thread!!! by pharmtech: 12:59pm On Jul 09, 2015
sheggsliveth:
is there any battery fit this phone apart of the crap follow come battery ?
i don't know broz

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Does Switching Off Mobile Data Minimized Data Consumptions? / Is This The End Of Etisalat Nigeria? / Tecno Phantom - A1 Finally Released

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.