Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,957 members, 7,821,373 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:06 PM

Mass Sack In Alpha Beta Consulting Limited Allegedly Owned By Tinubu - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Mass Sack In Alpha Beta Consulting Limited Allegedly Owned By Tinubu (31271 Views)

Mass Sack By Etisalat Nigeria / 5 Tips To Avoid SACK In This Economic Period. / Mass Sack, Demotion Looms In Customs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mass Sack In Alpha Beta Consulting Limited Allegedly Owned By Tinubu by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jun 24, 2015
Opolo eyes no be open eyes
Re: Mass Sack In Alpha Beta Consulting Limited Allegedly Owned By Tinubu by DavidMark1(m): 7:40pm On Jun 24, 2015
Oh set ooh!
Re: Mass Sack In Alpha Beta Consulting Limited Allegedly Owned By Tinubu by youngmonie: 7:41pm On Jun 24, 2015
Why are some posters really daft like the. The article talked about staff wanting to join the union, some of you without even reading are already writting BS

1 Like

Re: Mass Sack In Alpha Beta Consulting Limited Allegedly Owned By Tinubu by gen2briz(m): 7:42pm On Jun 24, 2015
Are you telling me that alpha is not beta again.....
Re: Mass Sack In Alpha Beta Consulting Limited Allegedly Owned By Tinubu by pumah07(m): 7:43pm On Jun 24, 2015
1daful
Re: Mass Sack In Alpha Beta Consulting Limited Allegedly Owned By Tinubu by ChigbunduE(m): 7:44pm On Jun 24, 2015
after spending so much on Buhari's election, his firm is now on the recieving end.
Re: Mass Sack In Alpha Beta Consulting Limited Allegedly Owned By Tinubu by KINGSO4LFY(m): 7:49pm On Jun 24, 2015
This sacking issue is very annoying kindly consider people under ur watch

Re: Mass Sack In Alpha Beta Consulting Limited Allegedly Owned By Tinubu by DIVINE78: 7:51pm On Jun 24, 2015
All. Not most. By the way also better also works for Akwa Ibom State Government, Enugu kwara and even FG. Hater can go and .....

1 Like

Re: Mass Sack In Alpha Beta Consulting Limited Allegedly Owned By Tinubu by anonimi: 7:51pm On Jun 24, 2015
Parade don CHANGE grin
Re: Mass Sack In Alpha Beta Consulting Limited Allegedly Owned By Tinubu by anonimi: 7:54pm On Jun 24, 2015
ChigbunduE:
after spending so much on Buhari's election, his firm is now on the recieving end.

Na you send am to go spend

It is a case of ole gbe, ole gba- thief carry, another thief collect from am grin
Re: Mass Sack In Alpha Beta Consulting Limited Allegedly Owned By Tinubu by wellmax(m): 8:02pm On Jun 24, 2015
ednut1:
tinubus scam company established to loot lag and other sw states. lagos has LIRS yet dis coy is collecting tax on lagos behalf for a commission. bt y

I will assume you are just ignorant of what a tax consultant job is all about. Seek knowledge.

2 Likes

Re: Mass Sack In Alpha Beta Consulting Limited Allegedly Owned By Tinubu by KINGSO4LFY(m): 8:05pm On Jun 24, 2015
Tinubu dat is very bad oooooooooooooooooo just try to pitch ur self oooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mass Sack In Alpha Beta Consulting Limited Allegedly Owned By Tinubu by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jun 24, 2015
ednut1:
tinubus scam company established to loot lag and other sw states. lagos has LIRS yet dis coy is collecting tax on lagos behalf for a commission. bt y
alpha beta collect taxes in the SE and SS too

1 Like

Re: Mass Sack In Alpha Beta Consulting Limited Allegedly Owned By Tinubu by taharqa: 8:09pm On Jun 24, 2015
Dollyak:
In my opinion, this probably means some states are renegotiating their terms with Alpha beta or canceling their contracts. For instance, getting 10% of Lagos tax revenue is simply too much for one consultancy firm and I would imagine similar terms applies to other states.
The union narratives seems far fetched to me. Red herring?

You are complaining of "just" 10% in the case if Lagos, when in Osun tax consultants take 60% while the State gets d remaining 40%. You know know why, apart from the hefty loans taken, Aregbesola has not been able to pay series for 7 months.

Shaange!!!
Re: Mass Sack In Alpha Beta Consulting Limited Allegedly Owned By Tinubu by Dollyak(f): 8:10pm On Jun 24, 2015
taharqa:

You are complaining of "just" 10% in the case if Lagos, when in Osun tax consultants take 60% while the State gets d remaining 40%. You know know why, apart from the hefty loans taken, Aregbesola has not been able to pay series for 7 months.

Shaange!!!
Please tell me this isn't true. This can't be true can it? Any link to back this up. This is potentially the worst news of all, if true. I doubt it.
Re: Mass Sack In Alpha Beta Consulting Limited Allegedly Owned By Tinubu by Truckpusher(m): 8:11pm On Jun 24, 2015
Obiagelli:

alpha beta collect taxes in the SE and SS too
As if you were not aware that they outsourced materials for Amaechi's wayo monorail in PHC using a third party angry

Tinubu na big thief. grin
Re: Mass Sack In Alpha Beta Consulting Limited Allegedly Owned By Tinubu by bigerboy200: 8:12pm On Jun 24, 2015
Tinubu abeeeg fire dem jare...and employ pple who are ready to agree to ur terms and conditions..it'z not by force to work Tinubu..So many Jobless pple r out dere to seize d opportunity..private business isn't a charity organisation like most Govt jobs where workers are extremely lazy and quick to run to union when things go awry..
Re: Mass Sack In Alpha Beta Consulting Limited Allegedly Owned By Tinubu by emerged01(m): 8:20pm On Jun 24, 2015
youngmonie:
If I was the chairman, I will sack them as well. For crying out loud this is a private organzation, I cnt have some union holding my compnay to randsome later on in the future when things dnt go their way. Abeg sack of them, let the unions go and provide jobs for them. One of the great things margaret thatcher did for the UK was to kill / drastically reduce the powera of the various labour union organizations.Its just that labout unions are political tools in Nigeria if not they would have been eradicated, strike today, strike tomorrow, holding the whole country to randsome

my brother, me self dey reason am. wetin concern privates org. with union?
Re: Mass Sack In Alpha Beta Consulting Limited Allegedly Owned By Tinubu by naira0(m): 8:20pm On Jun 24, 2015
[size=15pt]CHAiiiii[/size]
Re: Mass Sack In Alpha Beta Consulting Limited Allegedly Owned By Tinubu by baby124: 8:21pm On Jun 24, 2015
Is it not a private company? He can decide if he wants unions or not. If the worker's insist, then they can join a union friendly company. Most private firms do not entertain unions.
Re: Mass Sack In Alpha Beta Consulting Limited Allegedly Owned By Tinubu by ednut1(m): 8:32pm On Jun 24, 2015
wellmax:

I will assume you are just ignorant of what a tax consultant job is all about. Seek knowledge.
u need to seek knowledge, they effectively do d work of lirs and gt 10-20% commission of lagos igr. everyone knws dis

1 Like

Re: Mass Sack In Alpha Beta Consulting Limited Allegedly Owned By Tinubu by Dollyak(f): 8:44pm On Jun 24, 2015
ednut1:
u need to seek knowledge, they effectively do d work of lirs and gt 10-20% commission of lagos igr. everyone knws dis
Exactly! Lagos need to cut off the middle man.
Re: Mass Sack In Alpha Beta Consulting Limited Allegedly Owned By Tinubu by taharqa: 8:48pm On Jun 24, 2015
Dollyak:

Please tell me this isn't true. This can't be true can it? Any link to back this up. This is potentially the worst news of all, if true. I doubt it.

By the way, I found this part of the article interesting:

The labour leaders recommended that the governor should stop the use of consultants for IGR collection. They believe that the use of consultants amounts to waste of resources.

They therefore advised that civil servants should be used to execute such tasks.

The unionists added, “ If there is a dire need at all for the use of consultants for specific purposes, the revenue that would be accruable to the state should be fixed and percentages should not be given as it is the case now where 40 per cent goes to the government and 60 per cent to the consultants.http://www.punchng.com/news/osun-may-stop-free-feeding-of-schoolchildren/

It can from the Unions in Osun as reported by Punch.

By d way, read through some of your posts, your intelligence and innate curiosity shows very clearly. An admirable trait, esp in a young female

1 Like

Re: Mass Sack In Alpha Beta Consulting Limited Allegedly Owned By Tinubu by wellmax(m): 9:03pm On Jun 24, 2015
ednut1:

Like I said go and seek knowledge.
I'm on a mobile device, I would have educated you better.
Re: Mass Sack In Alpha Beta Consulting Limited Allegedly Owned By Tinubu by midep: 9:08pm On Jun 24, 2015
What is the correlation between ASSBIFI (ASSOCIATION OF SENIOR STAFF OF BANKS, INSURANCE & FINANCIAL INSTITUTIONS) and Consulting company ? While Hundreds of their members in Ecobank, SkyeBank, First Bank, Union Bank and of recent Unitybank has been sacked unjustly without this yeye ASSBIFI doing nothing.

Take Assbifi serious at your own risk.
Re: Mass Sack In Alpha Beta Consulting Limited Allegedly Owned By Tinubu by wellmax(m): 9:09pm On Jun 24, 2015
mrborntodoit:
Tinubu is only trying to cover his traces,I won't be surprised if he close down some of his companies in order to cover up all the money laundry that has been associated with them .

Another troll. Did you read the story at all? The traces he didn't cover when pdP controlled EFCC, is it now that he will cover them?
Re: Mass Sack In Alpha Beta Consulting Limited Allegedly Owned By Tinubu by mkoabiola: 9:10pm On Jun 24, 2015
Abeg where d coy de ,make I submit cv .
Re: Mass Sack In Alpha Beta Consulting Limited Allegedly Owned By Tinubu by wellmax(m): 9:10pm On Jun 24, 2015
laurel03:
Tinubu better than most governor that governed eastern state from 1999 to 2007

True.
Re: Mass Sack In Alpha Beta Consulting Limited Allegedly Owned By Tinubu by wellmax(m): 9:11pm On Jun 24, 2015
eazydon:
Money don finish. He hoped to extort money from PMB and the commissioner when they get into presidency!. But alas, things seem to be falling apart for the jagabandit. grin
tongue
No money to share . so workers go and rest.

I'm certain you didn't even read the story before rushing to comment. , if you did, then you have a problem with comprehension.
Re: Mass Sack In Alpha Beta Consulting Limited Allegedly Owned By Tinubu by reuben79: 9:19pm On Jun 24, 2015
Tinubu Tinubu Tinubu Tinubu!!!!!!!!!!!! y dis name aways? habbah dey should leave dis man alone naaa.naaaa only him dey Nigeria abi naaa only him politican in Nigeria.may God protect u and ur name.amen

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

5 Nigerian Female Doctors Talk About What They Hate About Being On Call / IGP Orders Probe Of The Sack Of Unmarried Pregnant Policewoman In Ekiti / Ikechukwu Ikeji, Lawyer & Pastor Dies (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.