Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,150 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:51 AM

Webmaste$ Help Needed On How To Use H1, H2' And H3 Tags - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Webmaste$ Help Needed On How To Use H1, H2' And H3 Tags (1317 Views)

S.E.O Tips: What Is A Meta Tag And How To Add Meta Tags In Blogger Blogs / H1 Tag Not Found On My Blog After Changing Page Header / Plz I Need Help On Meta Tags (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Webmaste$ Help Needed On How To Use H1, H2' And H3 Tags by kindas: 11:08am On Jun 24, 2015
Hi,i have been seeing this tags for a while and have read a lot about them but the problem is i don't know where to put these tags maybe in my blog post i dont know' i just know that H1 should be one but some bloggers do use it in every blog spot please can u just highlight the real facts behind it to me.? Thanks in anticipation
Re: Webmaste$ Help Needed On How To Use H1, H2' And H3 Tags by 100ksalescom(m): 11:39am On Jun 24, 2015
kindas:
Hi,i have been seeing this tags for a while and have read a lot about them but the problem is i don't know where to put these tags maybe in my blog post i dont know' i just know that H1 should be one but some bloggers do use it in every blog spot please can u just highlight the real facts behind it to me.? Thanks in anticipation

• H1: Headline of the Blog Post Here
• Text enclosed in the <p> tag for paragraphs
• H2: Subheading for First Major Section
• H3: Sub-subheading for the First Major Section, If applicable
• H2: Subheading for Second Major Section

http://www.mybloggertricks.com/2015/06/Optimize-Headline-H1-H2-Tags-In-Blogger.html
Re: Webmaste$ Help Needed On How To Use H1, H2' And H3 Tags by Dmayor7(m): 12:30pm On Jun 24, 2015
sincerely the once you got to use often will be <h1></h1>, <h3></h3>.

they are used to specify a header in your article of webpage.

<h1></h1> is the largest, while <h6></h6> is the smallest.

The best way to see how they appear an work is to include them in your articles or webpage and see how the display.
Re: Webmaste$ Help Needed On How To Use H1, H2' And H3 Tags by kindas: 12:50pm On Jun 24, 2015
100ksalescom:

• H1: Headline of the Blog Post Here
• H2: Subheading for First Major Section
• H3: Sub-subheading for the First Major Section, If applicable
• H2: Subheading for Second Major Section

http://www.mybloggertricks.com/2015/06/Optimize-Headline-H1-H2-Tags-In-Blogger.html
Thanks for that but i heard H1 shouldn't be more than 1 in all web pages,And those tags should i use it when i am writing blog post.
Re: Webmaste$ Help Needed On How To Use H1, H2' And H3 Tags by 100ksalescom(m): 4:48pm On Jun 24, 2015
kindas:

Thanks for that but i heard H1 shouldn't be more than 1 in all web pages,And those tags should i use it when i am writing blog post.

Yes...
Why would you want to use 2 or more h1 in a post.
h1 helps google to identify what that blog post is about.
Having 2 would not make any sense and would reduce your seo.
May make sense in the human eye but not for google bot.

Naturally in many templates you don't even need the h1 tags as the template would automatically create that for you.
Re: Webmaste$ Help Needed On How To Use H1, H2' And H3 Tags by kindas: 7:45pm On Jun 24, 2015
100ksalescom:

Yes...
Why would you want to use 2 or more h1 in a post.
h1 helps google to identify what that blog post is about.
Having 2 would not make any sense and would reduce your seo.
May make sense in the human eye but not for google bot.

Naturally in many templates you don't even need the h1 tags as the template would automatically create that for you.
Thanks bt don't say my problem is much and may God bless u, they sae the h1 should be only one throughout a blog and others do say i should use it per blog post that's if i have 200posts i will have 200h1's thats becoming complicated pls help me with it
Re: Webmaste$ Help Needed On How To Use H1, H2' And H3 Tags by 100ksalescom(m): 9:33pm On Jun 24, 2015
kindas:
Thanks bt don't say my problem is much and may God bless u, they sae the h1 should be only one throughout a blog and others do say i should use it per blog post that's if i have 200posts i will have 200h1's thats becoming complicated pls help me with it

They mean it should be 1 throughout each blog post.
If u have 200 posts then you should have 200 posts with 200 h1 headers.
Like i said if your blog template was made by good developers the h1 would be done automatically.

You can check by doing a ctrl+u on any of your blog post to check. If you cannot, drop your blog link i will check for you.
Re: Webmaste$ Help Needed On How To Use H1, H2' And H3 Tags by kindas: 10:24pm On Jun 24, 2015
100ksalescom:

They mean it should be 1 throughout each blog post.
If u have 200 posts then you should have 200 posts with 200 h1 headers.
Like i said if your blog template was made by good developers the h1 would be done automatically.

You can check by doing a ctrl+u on any of your blog post to check. If you cannot, drop your blog link i will check for you.
ok thanks the blog url is www.pelwal33..com
Re: Webmaste$ Help Needed On How To Use H1, H2' And H3 Tags by 100ksalescom(m): 9:20am On Jun 26, 2015
kindas:
ok thanks the blog url is www.pelwal33..com

Your Blog template post title is wrapped in a h3 tag.
Its not good for SEO. It should be h1
Re: Webmaste$ Help Needed On How To Use H1, H2' And H3 Tags by kindas: 12:19pm On Jun 26, 2015
100ksalescom:

Your Blog template post title is wrapped in a h3 tag.
Its not good for SEO. It should be h1
please how do i change it to h1
Re: Webmaste$ Help Needed On How To Use H1, H2' And H3 Tags by 100ksalescom(m): 1:31pm On Jun 26, 2015
kindas:
please how do i change it to h1

You are not hosting your blog yourself so i dont know how you can do that.
My best advice is to change to a better theme.
Try to google: top seo themes to guide you.

Good luck
Re: Webmaste$ Help Needed On How To Use H1, H2' And H3 Tags by kindas: 2:49pm On Jun 26, 2015
100ksalescom:

You are not hosting your blog yourself so i dont know how you can do that.
My best advice is to change to a better theme.
Try to google: top seo themes to guide you.

Good luck
thanks guy for highlighting me i have gotten a way to change post title to h1 on Edit Html and also blog title to h2 and sidebars and archieves to h4
Re: Webmaste$ Help Needed On How To Use H1, H2' And H3 Tags by aminou7(m): 7:35pm On Dec 27, 2016
<h1>seo </h1>
<h2>seo </h2>
<h3>seo </h3>
<h4>seo </h4>

Maybe you'll find here best : http://www.algeria-pedia.info/2016/12/seo-tool.html Answer to your question

or : [url]http://www.algeria-pedia.info/search/label/%D8%AA%D8%B7%D9%88%D9%8A%D8%B1%20%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D9%88%D8%A7%D9%82%D8%B9[/url]

(1) (Reply)

Do I Need To Learn Web Design Before Starting My Blog? / Very Active Facebook Page With 54k Likes For Sale / Contact Us To Design Your Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.