Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,740 members, 7,851,547 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:16 PM

UNBELIEVABLE! Frustrated Boyfriend Decides To Share Property Equally With His GF - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / UNBELIEVABLE! Frustrated Boyfriend Decides To Share Property Equally With His GF (516 Views)

US Embassy Frustrated Me Into Procuring Fake UK Visas – Businesswoman Claims / A Tanzanian Guy Buried His Gf Alive But Survived (photos ) / Supreme Court Decides Rev King’s Death Sentence Feb 26 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

UNBELIEVABLE! Frustrated Boyfriend Decides To Share Property Equally With His GF by missoloye: 11:59am On Jun 24, 2015
This is disheartening, common I won't do this if i were this guy. how can you divide the property physically with knife or cutlass or whatever instrument you used. it is better the property be given to charity organisation than to waste it in the name of sharing it.

(1) (Reply)

Man In Police Custody For Chopping His Daughter's Finger Over Stolen Meat / Airtel Are Nothing But Thief Imagine What They Did / Lekki Robbery Suspect Sues Police For N1m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.