Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,808 members, 7,813,658 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:45 PM

These Women Really Need The Wardrobe Allowance More (photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / These Women Really Need The Wardrobe Allowance More (photo) (52762 Views)

Murray-Bruce Gives Widows Half Of His Wardrobe Allowance (Pics) / Dino Melaye Reacts To The N8.64bn NASS Wardrobe Allowance / Ben Brice Reacts To #8.4billion Naira Wardrobe Allowance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: These Women Really Need The Wardrobe Allowance More (photo) by BornnAgainChild(f): 1:15pm On Jun 24, 2015
Abduletudaye:
Haba...am fasting na... lipsrsealed angry

So u mean to say this mothers in pictures turn you on
Fast harder pls

1 Like 1 Share

Re: These Women Really Need The Wardrobe Allowance More (photo) by ikelebe: 1:17pm On Jun 24, 2015
Upnepaa:
*Grabs vaseline * cool
your are a certificated diplomatic fool... sorry about the insult but it is the truth.
Re: These Women Really Need The Wardrobe Allowance More (photo) by BornnAgainChild(f): 1:17pm On Jun 24, 2015
Oyefoods:
Walallahi people re suffering!! Alhamdullahi

You mean you praising God for people you term suffering
Re: These Women Really Need The Wardrobe Allowance More (photo) by Nobody: 1:18pm On Jun 24, 2015
They might be from koma hill,they don't put on clothes over there.
Re: These Women Really Need The Wardrobe Allowance More (photo) by Upnepaa(m): 1:27pm On Jun 24, 2015
gbaskiboy:
what do u need it for? grin
To rub my body,i just took my bath
Re: These Women Really Need The Wardrobe Allowance More (photo) by iamkingzlee(m): 1:29pm On Jun 24, 2015
Upnepaa:
*Grabs vaseline * cool
lool. Oga, you dey grab vaseline for this ones again grin
Re: These Women Really Need The Wardrobe Allowance More (photo) by Abduletudaye(m): 1:34pm On Jun 24, 2015
BornnAgainChild:

So u mean to say this mothers in pictures turn you on
Fast harder pls

Did i say they are turning me on?? undecided
Re: These Women Really Need The Wardrobe Allowance More (photo) by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jun 24, 2015
scozy:
stop putting stufs like dis on fp its fasting pls av a little respect for d muslims

If you know you are fasting, stay off nairaland! I regard this forum highly informative n not religious. Cut the bs pls.
Re: These Women Really Need The Wardrobe Allowance More (photo) by Abduletudaye(m): 1:34pm On Jun 24, 2015
Burger01:

Go and start that your fast over again. This one don expire cheesy

Issalie grin
Re: These Women Really Need The Wardrobe Allowance More (photo) by canalily(m): 1:36pm On Jun 24, 2015
This picture was taken either in Ogorima gongo L.G.A in Kogi state or Akamkpa L.G.A in Cross River stategrin grin
Re: These Women Really Need The Wardrobe Allowance More (photo) by yemi005: 1:39pm On Jun 24, 2015
Pls which state is this?
Re: These Women Really Need The Wardrobe Allowance More (photo) by wonlasewonimi: 1:49pm On Jun 24, 2015
Who told you they need wardrobe allowance? they are quite comfortable in their skin.
Re: These Women Really Need The Wardrobe Allowance More (photo) by BornnAgainChild(f): 1:52pm On Jun 24, 2015
Abduletudaye:

Did i say they are turning me on?? undecided

Apparently

1 Like 1 Share

Re: These Women Really Need The Wardrobe Allowance More (photo) by Burger01(m): 1:53pm On Jun 24, 2015
Abduletudaye:

Issalie grin
Not easy, huh!? grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: These Women Really Need The Wardrobe Allowance More (photo) by Abduletudaye(m): 1:56pm On Jun 24, 2015
BornnAgainChild:

Apparently

Well, i didnt say so. tongue
Re: These Women Really Need The Wardrobe Allowance More (photo) by Abduletudaye(m): 1:56pm On Jun 24, 2015
Burger01:

Not easy, huh!? grin

Well well, e dey ok sha... smiley

1 Like

Re: These Women Really Need The Wardrobe Allowance More (photo) by Booty4me: 1:58pm On Jun 24, 2015
Upnepaa:
*Grabs vaseline * cool

Re: These Women Really Need The Wardrobe Allowance More (photo) by ddugeri(m): 2:13pm On Jun 24, 2015
Upnepaa:
Yesterday cool
so u never graduate frm primary schl
Re: These Women Really Need The Wardrobe Allowance More (photo) by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jun 24, 2015
BornnAgainChild:

You mean you praising God for people you term suffering
Don't get me wrong, though to me its suffering cos we don't dress like dem and not in their world, despite dat dey re still happy..... I just ve to say Alhamdullahi
Re: These Women Really Need The Wardrobe Allowance More (photo) by Ephemmm: 2:19pm On Jun 24, 2015
manutdrichie:
Chai....somewhere in osun

Condom-burst-product of a pig....
Re: These Women Really Need The Wardrobe Allowance More (photo) by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jun 24, 2015
Helping hands international is here to handle these kind of things.

Hi. I'll keep it short. If you are interested in making money, about $100k in less than 3 months with of course little sacrifice and diligence then i have good news for you. #ItsNotAScam.Google about 'helping hands international' and read about them then WhatsApp/Text me 08055997481 if you're interested. Thanks. #ReBroadcast please.
Re: These Women Really Need The Wardrobe Allowance More (photo) by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jun 24, 2015
Superman11:

If your reason for saying that they are suffering is because they don't have clothes ,money,maybe technology and the rule of a federal government then i would say you see the wrong perspective here.
In my own opininon if they have enough food to eat and use herbs from the forest to medicate themselves and can live up to about 80 years average lifespan. I will consider their way of life to be better than what we have in the city. Most people are not sure of tomorrow in the cities of Nigeria and the world at large. They forget most especially what it means to be human " SURVIVAL= FOOD" so they plant less food and think MONEY=FOOD. Wrong idealogy.
I used d word suffering cos we re different frm dem and Alhamdullahi cos dey re happy wit wht God has given dem
Re: These Women Really Need The Wardrobe Allowance More (photo) by Upnepaa(m): 2:42pm On Jun 24, 2015
ddugeri:
so u never graduate frm primary schl
Yea,Ayam in pry 27 tongue
Re: These Women Really Need The Wardrobe Allowance More (photo) by obiak4(m): 2:48pm On Jun 24, 2015
scozy:
stop putting stufs like dis on fp its fasting pls av a little respect for d muslims
what has fasting got to do with itt? I would have said you are a foul with a capital F but just to enlighten you
it is not a big deal if only u let ur imagination run wide
Re: These Women Really Need The Wardrobe Allowance More (photo) by Eggheaded(m): 2:51pm On Jun 24, 2015
#operation stop the allowances. We need the government to spread the wealth to the one who need it most. And they should raise our standard of living.
Look at the way our old people keep suffering instead of them to be enjoying.
Look at some countries that their old people keep enjoying
Re: These Women Really Need The Wardrobe Allowance More (photo) by BornnAgainChild(f): 2:54pm On Jun 24, 2015
Oyefoods:
Don't get me wrong, though to me its suffering cos we don't dress like dem and not in their world, despite dat dey re still happy..... I just ve to say Alhamdullahi

ok
Re: These Women Really Need The Wardrobe Allowance More (photo) by jonadaft: 2:56pm On Jun 24, 2015
Upnepaa:
*Grabs vaseline * cool
oloribuuuuuu grin
Re: These Women Really Need The Wardrobe Allowance More (photo) by callonme(m): 3:26pm On Jun 24, 2015
My blog loading..........thanks a lot.
Re: These Women Really Need The Wardrobe Allowance More (photo) by Angelou(m): 3:31pm On Jun 24, 2015
Upnepaa:
*Grabs vaseline * cool
na ur type dey rape mad women.... Weytin dey charge u 4 dis sagging breast nw
Re: These Women Really Need The Wardrobe Allowance More (photo) by sylve11: 4:23pm On Jun 24, 2015
NeduLuiZ:
Oboi na unto which level nah

U dey grab vaseline For those flappy boo.bs grin

person wey fit grab vaseline for this kind ones, go fit still grab vaseline for dead body. cool
Re: These Women Really Need The Wardrobe Allowance More (photo) by ufojude: 4:32pm On Jun 24, 2015
Upnepaa:
*Grabs vaseline * cool
I'm beginning to suspect you are responsible for that mad woman by your street junction pregnancy.... Since you can grab vaseline for grannies
Re: These Women Really Need The Wardrobe Allowance More (photo) by Upnepaa(m): 4:37pm On Jun 24, 2015
ufojude:
I'm beginning to suspect you are responsible for that mad woman by your street junction pregnancy.... Since you can grab vaseline for grannies
TUFIAKUWA!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Leke Abejide Shows Credit Alert On TV. Receives ₦697,911 Monthly Salary / Video Of President-Elect Bola Tinubu At The National Mosque Yesterday / Peter Obi's $12.24m Investment In Breweries Now Worth $5.38m - TheCable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.