Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,107 members, 7,818,307 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:20 PM

Are Male Bankers Really Stingy.??? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Are Male Bankers Really Stingy.??? (1325 Views)

Bankers Warehouse Plc Nigeria: The Modern Slavery / Bankers For Baba Ijebu (R & S Lotto Port Harcourt) / Female Bankers Fight Dirty Over Rich Businessman (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are Male Bankers Really Stingy.??? by Omotayor123(f): 12:14pm On Jun 24, 2015
From an angry banker!

I am a banker and my ears have grown dull from hearing this popular line from my female dates "Bankers are stingy!".

I am beginning to wonder if girls simply go into relationships because they need a dude to pay theirs bills and slap them with wads of cash whenever they snap their fingers! How on earth can a girl with self respect and self worth go out to make silly statements about members of a profession being stingy.

I think I some girls (the culpable ones) need to be told some basic truth which I perceive they are oblivious of:

1. Using that line simply suggests that you lack self esteem. A woman with self esteem wouldn't go round town seeking a dude to pay her bills. I am not your father, wanting to date you doesn't mean I am adopting you as a daughter please. Besides, who pays the bills of your male peers?

2. Using the stingy line is an attempt to blackmail. It no longer works! Its a stale trick. Try something new.

3. If you expect bankers to hand you his money cos he is into you, you are making a big mistake. I don't see dudes of other professions doing that! So why expect that from bankers?

4. All the cash you see at d bank is accounted for. We don't have access to it.

5. Bankers are not ATMs! If u need cash you can simply pull out your debit cards and walk over to the ATM next door.

6. Some of us pay more cash shortages than what we earn as our monthly pay! How do u expect a dude in this position to be so "generous"?

7. We love our jobs and wouldn't steal or live above our means in order to satisfy your greedy appetite.

8. The profession is over rated!!

I suspect the writer is from EcoBank. Don't ask me why. Lol.grin
Guys, what are your thoughts on his opinion

Source:

http://naijasinglegirl.com/are-male-bankers-really-stingy
Re: Are Male Bankers Really Stingy.??? by Nobody: 12:19pm On Jun 24, 2015
I think its already a done deal between Arsenal, chelsea and their transfer target petr cech.

2 Likes

Re: Are Male Bankers Really Stingy.??? by honeygirl17: 1:16pm On Jun 24, 2015
NinoBrown888:
I think its already a done deal between Arsenal, chelsea and their transfer target petr cech.

Nino are we enemies now? what did I wtong you? pls tell me cause I don't get it anymore
Re: Are Male Bankers Really Stingy.??? by Omotayor123(f): 4:35pm On Jun 24, 2015
cc. Adeh39, Aminat508, misclassy, ladyboss1, tophaz, prettydiva, ishilove, pinkycute, EroticAngelina, introvert, SubbieD.

Oya. come and share your opinions ooooo.
Re: Are Male Bankers Really Stingy.??? by Omotayor123(f): 4:35pm On Jun 24, 2015
grin
Re: Are Male Bankers Really Stingy.??? by pinkycute(f): 4:52pm On Jun 24, 2015
Am coming.......

Space booked.... cheesy
Re: Are Male Bankers Really Stingy.??? by Aminat508(f): 4:55pm On Jun 24, 2015
infact nt only stingy but aradice shocked shocked

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are Male Bankers Really Stingy.??? by INTROVERT(f): 5:05pm On Jun 24, 2015
Omotayor123:
cc. Adeh39, Aminat508, misclassy, ladyboss1, tophaz, prettydiva, ishilove, pinkycute, EroticAngelina, introvert, SubbieD.

I think because people have high expectations of them in terms of spending so they KNOWINGLY reduce their spending patterns.
I really wouldn't know as I've never dated a banker but my big bro ain't stingy at allllll to me at least and he's a banker.

1 Like

Re: Are Male Bankers Really Stingy.??? by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jun 24, 2015
Omotayor123:
cc. Adeh39, Amina t508, miscl assy, ladybo ss1, toph az, prett ydiva, ishilove, pinky cute, EroticAng elina, introv ert, Subbi eD.

Lolcheesy

Abegi..... I have not date a banker before......So I don't hv much to say......

But I guess some ladies thinks that All the Guys that worked in bank actually pack some of the money loaded in the bank into their pocketscheesy

They forget that Bankers receive salaries just like any other Salary earners.........

So....... Bankers..... Make una sef dey tell una girlfriends sey *NO BE MY PAPA GET ALL THE MONEY WEY DEY BANK O* grin grin grin

Shikenagrin
Re: Are Male Bankers Really Stingy.??? by fatdon2(m): 5:19pm On Jun 24, 2015
Don't blame them, most of them clam they work in the bank why dey don't
cc LALASTICLALA

1 Like

Re: Are Male Bankers Really Stingy.??? by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jun 24, 2015
The post says it all. The money they handle isn't theirs'. Just as any salary earner, they have expenses that could be limited by the amount they earn. Smh at peeps seeing ''all'' male bankers as stinggy cheesy
Re: Are Male Bankers Really Stingy.??? by stinggy(m): 6:27pm On Jun 24, 2015

1 Like

Re: Are Male Bankers Really Stingy.??? by Nobody: 11:36am On Jun 27, 2015
They stingy die..
Re: Are Male Bankers Really Stingy.??? by Chigold101(m): 4:36pm On Jul 22, 2015
Omotayor123:
From an angry banker!

I am a banker and my ears have grown dull from hearing this popular line from my female dates "Bankers are stingy!".

I am beginning to wonder if girls simply go into relationships because they need a dude to pay theirs bills and slap them with wads of cash whenever they snap their fingers! How on earth can a girl with self respect and self worth go out to make silly statements about members of a profession being stingy.

I think I some girls (the culpable ones) need to be told some basic truth which I perceive they are oblivious of:

1. Using that line simply suggests that you lack self esteem. A woman with self esteem wouldn't go round town seeking a dude to pay her bills. I am not your father, wanting to date you doesn't mean I am adopting you as a daughter please. Besides, who pays the bills of your male peers?

2. Using the stingy line is an attempt to blackmail. It no longer works! Its a stale trick. Try something new.

3. If you expect bankers to hand you his money cos he is into you, you are making a big mistake. I don't see dudes of other professions doing that! So why expect that from bankers?

4. All the cash you see at d bank is accounted for. We don't have access to it.

5. Bankers are not ATMs! If u need cash you can simply pull out your debit cards and walk over to the ATM next door.

6. Some of us pay more cash shortages than what we earn as our monthly pay! How do u expect a dude in this position to be so "generous"?

7. We love our jobs and wouldn't steal or live above our means in order to satisfy your greedy appetite.

8. The profession is over rated!!

I suspect the writer is from EcoBank. Don't ask me why. Lol.grin
Guys, what are your thoughts on his opinion

Source:

http://naijasinglegirl.com/are-male-bankers-really-stingy
lolzzz they are not stingy... The truth is that they don't have money to spend. They are just slaves in suits and ties

1 Like

Re: Are Male Bankers Really Stingy.??? by handsomeyitayo(m): 2:40am On Jul 24, 2015
Aminat508:
infact nt only stingy but aradice shocked shocked
Haba! Aminat
Re: Are Male Bankers Really Stingy.??? by Nobody: 11:10pm On Aug 28, 2015
Not stingy.... They just don't have..
Even beggars have more!

(1) (Reply)

Washing Machine Repair In LAGOS,NIGERIA / How Real Is MMM? / Exp0sed Video: 2 Unilag Gals Caught Doing Bad Things With Their Toto (18)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.