Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,744 members, 7,955,840 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:44 PM

This Is The HOUSE TB Joshua Was Born In... - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / This Is The HOUSE TB Joshua Was Born In... (43613 Views)

TB Joshua's Prophetic Message For 2017 (Video) / Olagorioye Faleyimu: "TB Joshua’s Death Is Near, Buhari Will Rule For 8 Years" / Prophet TB Joshua Was Right, See Proof. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is The HOUSE TB Joshua Was Born In... by seedorfg(m): 5:41pm On Jun 24, 2015
and so, what do you want me to do after seeing it, why dont you visit elerinjare, my village. and see the OGIRI ALAPA house where i was born, mtchzeeeew, heyrahanooon
Re: This Is The HOUSE TB Joshua Was Born In... by Emade(m): 5:42pm On Jun 24, 2015
With God we can go places we never dreamt of
Re: This Is The HOUSE TB Joshua Was Born In... by liongirl: 5:50pm On Jun 24, 2015
Makweembo:
See what ol' TBJ just posted on Twitter - "The man that is poor is not one that has no money but one without a dream." - TB Joshua #ThisIsMyStory #DontGiveUp

Inspiring!
senior TBJ we love u .u are a source inspiration to millions of us happy birthday sir
Re: This Is The HOUSE TB Joshua Was Born In... by tsdarkside(m): 5:50pm On Jun 24, 2015
may it burn down,while nobody is in it..that bastard.... angry angry angry
Re: This Is The HOUSE TB Joshua Was Born In... by millionboi(m): 5:51pm On Jun 24, 2015
Slonge2:
Every great man has a story to tell.. life just have a way of panning out well for those who believe...

Lol u go soon deny him....yorubas na waoooo

Tb joshua, another yoruba son making us proud..haterz gonna hate
Re: This Is The HOUSE TB Joshua Was Born In... by Nicepoker(m): 5:52pm On Jun 24, 2015
Slonge2:
Every great man has a story to tell.. life just have a way of panning out well for those who believe...

tribalism won't make u prosper. Quit.
Re: This Is The HOUSE TB Joshua Was Born In... by akilo1: 5:52pm On Jun 24, 2015
the great prophet of our time,God bless you and your ministry
Re: This Is The HOUSE TB Joshua Was Born In... by Mamaflex(f): 5:59pm On Jun 24, 2015
My role model
Re: This Is The HOUSE TB Joshua Was Born In... by stephend1: 6:00pm On Jun 24, 2015
Hi
Re: This Is The HOUSE TB Joshua Was Born In... by Kimeto(f): 6:09pm On Jun 24, 2015
The small boy holding the drum sha grin grin grin
Re: This Is The HOUSE TB Joshua Was Born In... by missross(f): 6:11pm On Jun 24, 2015
bosedekemi:
No wonder he has been extorting money from people shocked Poor him undecided
And he has not deemed it fit to go renovate it or better still,pull it down and erect a befitting structure for extended family members? We know he was born very poor cos up until now, he's still basic,elementary and speaks in jerks. Please he should go build a university in his village and stop manufacturing a vague past. Meanwhile,I cover myself with God's protection!
Re: This Is The HOUSE TB Joshua Was Born In... by bestwashcleaner: 6:26pm On Jun 24, 2015
I am moving from Zero to Hero In Jesus Name. Amen
Meanwhile please patronize Hary Building Concept. As the best awaits you with us. Thanks.

Re: This Is The HOUSE TB Joshua Was Born In... by dontachio: 6:28pm On Jun 24, 2015
crusadistic:
so? sad or we should start doing pilgrimage where he was born.
lollll ........ more money in the bank.
Re: This Is The HOUSE TB Joshua Was Born In... by andyanders: 6:30pm On Jun 24, 2015
When God is involved, your life must change. God knew him before he came because he came to this world for a purpose.

Prophet T.B.Joshua is a great man of God and no one can change his destiny.
Re: This Is The HOUSE TB Joshua Was Born In... by Olivers2J(f): 6:33pm On Jun 24, 2015
Every gr8 men has an ugly beginning

so if u r facing challenges jst knw that u are destined 2 be gr8

May God bless u my Prophet

Henceforth no excuses for failure
Re: This Is The HOUSE TB Joshua Was Born In... by Macelliot(m): 6:54pm On Jun 24, 2015
Rilwayne001:
So, whats our business with this
He isn't an Alfa...
Re: This Is The HOUSE TB Joshua Was Born In... by Rilwayne001: 6:57pm On Jun 24, 2015
Macelliot:
He isn't an Alfa...
Did I claim he is
Re: This Is The HOUSE TB Joshua Was Born In... by Ohiomoba5: 6:58pm On Jun 24, 2015
Gud
Re: This Is The HOUSE TB Joshua Was Born In... by Macelliot(m): 7:00pm On Jun 24, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Did I claim he is
No! Because He isn't, that's Why.
Re: This Is The HOUSE TB Joshua Was Born In... by Smooyis(m): 7:01pm On Jun 24, 2015
Slonge2:

Hmmmm dont even try to tribalize anything of the prophet of all nations. He is unlike you people. Afterall you are his greatest enemies and persecutors.
Re: This Is The HOUSE TB Joshua Was Born In... by Smooyis(m): 7:01pm On Jun 24, 2015
Slonge2:

Hmmmm dont even try to tribalize anything of the prophet of all nations. He is unlike you people. Afterall you are his greatest enemies and persecutors.
Re: This Is The HOUSE TB Joshua Was Born In... by mikhe2(m): 7:12pm On Jun 24, 2015
bosedekemi:
the demon in you is really misbehaving
Re: This Is The HOUSE TB Joshua Was Born In... by Fynpatra(f): 7:15pm On Jun 24, 2015
Dis kyn bad belle sef
Una be southafricans weh dia families die for pst tb joshua church?
Re: This Is The HOUSE TB Joshua Was Born In... by hidee20(m): 7:44pm On Jun 24, 2015
Makweembo:
See what ol' TBJ just posted on Twitter - "The man that is poor is not one that has no money but one without a dream." - TB Joshua #ThisIsMyStory #DontGiveUp

Inspiring!

Is he a businessman or what?
Re: This Is The HOUSE TB Joshua Was Born In... by ddugeri(m): 7:51pm On Jun 24, 2015
Nosa77:
This is his school. He's been posting pics on FB and IG.

He wrote: "In my spiritual walk with God I have experienced both good and hard times. Who knows what would have happened if those temporary stops did not come at intervals? Consider how my education suffered epileptic fits; today I am in school, the next day I am out, especially for want of money. I don’t want to call it poverty because the man that is poor is not the one who has no money but one without a dream. Children of destiny can never be poor, though they may experience temporary lacks.

"Before I knew it, I had gone around six different colleges in less than one year. I enrolled for JAMB four times and on each occasion, it was either I forgot my acknowledgement card and other necessary documents or there was an accident on the way to examination venues. People who saw what was happening to me simply attributed my predicament to either sin or non-seriousness on my part. But those with the maturity that comes from faith, like my mother, saw it as mere stopping intervals/ natural stops in my spiritual walk with God.

"I began to look at whatever came my way with a mind whose focus was on God alone, I mean, the maturity that comes from faith in the finished works of our Lord Jesus Christ. I knew my case was already settled in Heaven. Here I am today in your midst; I can boast of what God is doing for us. Hallelujah! You are all witnesses.

"To those who have no fast legs, no sugar coated mouth and who are without human help - there is no excuse for failure...
"Are you rejected? Come to Jesus - He is your Companion! Are you abandoned? Come to Jesus - He is your Comforter! Are you without help? Come to Jesus – He is your Helper!" - TB Joshua

http://www.facebook.com/tbjministries
no wonder e no fit speak engrish...i experedit
Re: This Is The HOUSE TB Joshua Was Born In... by idris4eva(m): 8:01pm On Jun 24, 2015
This is before of the house Where is the after.....
Re: This Is The HOUSE TB Joshua Was Born In... by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jun 24, 2015
UNA DON START AGAIN OHH.
MAKE UNA LET USE REST NA, THE GUY DEY TRY AND WE KNOW SAY HE DEY TRY.
Re: This Is The HOUSE TB Joshua Was Born In... by nwakaibeya1: 8:38pm On Jun 24, 2015
the root of occult is the village and you must conquer your villagers before you can make it big in your life either from God of justice or the devil but so many people conquer and make it big through the devils way and in all whoever makes it big has the BIG secret he will never let humanbeigns know except those who dwell in the spiritual as him that will know and keep mute until such a time contest?
Re: This Is The HOUSE TB Joshua Was Born In... by abercrombie(m): 9:00pm On Jun 24, 2015
Story for d Godz.....go use am collect money for atm...daffuq
Re: This Is The HOUSE TB Joshua Was Born In... by soldierdollar(m): 9:41pm On Jun 24, 2015
bosedekemi:

Sarcasm

Otherwise I would have ......
Re: This Is The HOUSE TB Joshua Was Born In... by Nobody: 11:58pm On Jun 24, 2015
bosedekemi:

I never expected this from an undergraduate like u. What a shame

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My New Pastor Goes To The Beer Parlour To Drink; Now We're Loosing Members Daily / Pastor Adeboye Kissing His Wife, Foluke (Photos) / Why Do Christians Ignore These Rules In The Bible?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.