Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,458 members, 7,830,280 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:07 PM

Prophet TB Joshua Was Right, See Proof. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prophet TB Joshua Was Right, See Proof. (1679 Views)

Beyonce's Brown Skin Girl Song Proves That Pastor Chris Was Right On 'Black' / Covid 19: Was Pastor Chris Right? See New Evidence! / God Himself Convinced Me Tithing Was Right - Pastor Adeboye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prophet TB Joshua Was Right, See Proof. by Tearg1: 2:14pm On Nov 09, 2016
Dear Nairalanders

Just to keep those who are doubting what He prophesied, here is the proof that Hillary Clinton won the elections with numbers, but having fewer number of college votes was the reason why she could not win the white house...

God Bless guys..

Re: Prophet TB Joshua Was Right, See Proof. by bomsybomsy(m): 2:27pm On Nov 09, 2016
Tearg1:
Dear Nairalanders

Just to keep those who are doubting what He prophesied, here is the proof that Hillary Clinton won the elections with numbers, but her lack of enough college votes was the reason why she could not win the white house...

God Bless guys..
You be big fool.Did he talk about she was unlucky or She won the election.keep fooling yourself.

5 Likes

Re: Prophet TB Joshua Was Right, See Proof. by Tearg1: 2:30pm On Nov 09, 2016
bomsybomsy:
You be big fool.Did he talk about luck or She won the election.

a fool is one who talks without reading what I've just posted.. So between you and I, I can see you are the what you've just described.
Re: Prophet TB Joshua Was Right, See Proof. by Elkay3: 2:34pm On Nov 09, 2016
D one who WON has been declared d WINNER. Simple.

2 Likes

Re: Prophet TB Joshua Was Right, See Proof. by pchukwudi: 2:48pm On Nov 09, 2016
Obviously, what the man saw was correct, but his INTERPRETATION of what he saw was wrong. Thst does NOT make hid prophecy false, it only shows that he's also a human, like us, wit a limited understanding.

bomsybomsy:
You be big fool.Did he talk about she was unlucky or She won the election.keep fooling yourself.
Re: Prophet TB Joshua Was Right, See Proof. by bomsybomsy(m): 2:58pm On Nov 09, 2016
Tearg1:
Dear Nairalanders

Just to keep those who are doubting what He prophesied, here is the proof that Hillary Clinton won the elections with numbers, but having fewer number of college votes was the reason why she could not win the white house...

God Bless guys..
Your here in 9ja and you have proof that Hillary Clint won the elections with numbers,And still have a fewer numbers of college vote,And that was the reason she could not go to the white house.My brother,Who are you DEFENDING?By doing that,Your making fool of yourself.

3 Likes

Re: Prophet TB Joshua Was Right, See Proof. by afanide: 4:32pm On Nov 09, 2016
Interesting......
Re: Prophet TB Joshua Was Right, See Proof. by Nobody: 5:07pm On Nov 09, 2016
Every follower of Tb Joshua should always respond present sir when you hear the word FOOL
Re: Prophet TB Joshua Was Right, See Proof. by policy12: 5:20pm On Nov 09, 2016
Hmmm to those who still believe in him then see this.. .

3 Likes

Re: Prophet TB Joshua Was Right, See Proof. by NPComplete: 7:26pm On Nov 09, 2016
pchukwudi:
Obviously, what the man saw was correct, but his INTERPRETATION of what he saw was wrong. Thst does NOT make hid prophecy false, it only shows that he's also a human, like us, wit a limited understanding.

Religion makes senseless buffoons out of people. So u mean the Holy Spirit who gave him the vision couldn't give him an interpretation that will prevent him from making a fool of himself on National television? The same spirit of God that worked in Daniel, Shadrach, Meshach and Abednego? Try and find ur sense where u left it.
Re: Prophet TB Joshua Was Right, See Proof. by richard58: 8:04pm On Nov 09, 2016
Some people still come out boldly to defend this guy nawooh if when he z 100% wrong that means some people are still 2000yrs behind us but I can help though if want to upgrade your brain kindly hit like and see the magic
Re: Prophet TB Joshua Was Right, See Proof. by pchukwudi: 8:57pm On Nov 09, 2016
There's a world of difference between an experience-based knowledge and a book-based knowledge.

So, unless you have ever operated in the prophetic anytime in your life, then keep away from my mention with your foul language and polluted mind. Please.

[s]
NPComplete:

Religion makes senseless buffoons out of people. So u mean the Holy Spirit who gave him the vision couldn't give him an interpretation that will prevent him from making a fool of himself on National television? The same spirit of God that worked in Daniel, Shadrach, Meshach and Abednego? Try and find ur sense where u left it.
[/s]
Re: Prophet TB Joshua Was Right, See Proof. by NPComplete: 4:21am On Nov 10, 2016
pchukwudi:
There's a world of difference between an experience-based knowledge and a book-based knowledge.

So, unless you have ever operated in the prophetic anytime in your life, then keep away from my mention with your foul language and polluted mind. Please.

[s][/s]

Still not making sense. I have given u an advice already. Go and find ur sense where u left it. Even replying u seems to be hurting my IQ

(1) (Reply)

Numerology: Know About Your Life Next Year / Why Has Oyedepo, Adeboye, Suleiman Not Healed Cobhams? / We Must Monitor The Nation Of Israel If We Want To Know When Rapture Will Occur

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.