Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,139 members, 7,818,432 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:29 PM

Adaure Achumba Is The Sexiest Female Newscaster On Tv In Nigeria - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adaure Achumba Is The Sexiest Female Newscaster On Tv In Nigeria (6008 Views)

Paul Okoye Turns Newscaster For Silverbird TV / Adorable Photo Of Nigerian Broadcaster, Adaure Achumba & Her White Hubby / Nigerian Broadcaster, Adaure Achumba Weds White Hubby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adaure Achumba Is The Sexiest Female Newscaster On Tv In Nigeria by Orikinla(m): 11:18am On Feb 27, 2009
I knew Adaure Achumba first as a Nigerian female blogger living in the USA until I saw her as anchor and producer on
Silverbird Television, Lagos Nigeria and I love watching her and Mrs. Ireti Doyle presenting the breakfast magazine Today on Silverbird TV.

The Publisher of Supple Magazine says Adaure Achumba is the sexiest female newscaster on TV in Nigeria.

Well, from my point of view, she has great legs!
She has a cool charisma and a nice smile too.

Re: Adaure Achumba Is The Sexiest Female Newscaster On Tv In Nigeria by Nobody: 3:35pm On May 02, 2009
I disagree juh.
She's okay. She's not sexy. That pic does not do her justice at all. Who the hell did her make up.

Anyway, i watched her a couple of times on silverbird and she definitely is not fit to be a TV presenter/broadcaster at all at all.
She focuses wey too much on how she speaks. She's not the only one with FONEE in Nigeria you know. Her facial expression is just stagnant.
She tries too hard to keep her accent.
Word of advice, open up and let your audience feel you. No be fonee Nigerians wan chop.
Re: Adaure Achumba Is The Sexiest Female Newscaster On Tv In Nigeria by gnaya: 9:58pm On Nov 08, 2009
Atown you are here again, you r u such a hater and a loser.Go find work abeg.it is people like you that have picture of people like her on your walls lol,this is proper stalking.we ll get a restraing order on you.
Re: Adaure Achumba Is The Sexiest Female Newscaster On Tv In Nigeria by omar22(m): 7:35pm On Nov 09, 2009
You need a trip to Specsavers
Re: Adaure Achumba Is The Sexiest Female Newscaster On Tv In Nigeria by gnaya: 11:23am On Nov 11, 2009
wateva, tongue
Re: Adaure Achumba Is The Sexiest Female Newscaster On Tv In Nigeria by ekubear1: 3:54am On Jan 07, 2011
She is hot.
Re: Adaure Achumba Is The Sexiest Female Newscaster On Tv In Nigeria by playmate(f): 6:31pm On Jan 08, 2011
'sexy' is not a word i'd use and 'sexiest' is just going way too far! She is just ok. .nothing spectacular about her. .
Re: Adaure Achumba Is The Sexiest Female Newscaster On Tv In Nigeria by WackyJ1(m): 8:59pm On Jan 08, 2011
She looks scary somehow in that Pic
Re: Adaure Achumba Is The Sexiest Female Newscaster On Tv In Nigeria by semid4lyfe(m): 12:27am On Jan 09, 2011
Babe is no longer with STV. . .she's left. undecided
Re: Adaure Achumba Is The Sexiest Female Newscaster On Tv In Nigeria by mensdept: 2:50am On Jan 09, 2011
You guys have been watching too much American infotainment
Re: Adaure Achumba Is The Sexiest Female Newscaster On Tv In Nigeria by ismaeel86(m): 12:24pm On Jan 09, 2011
Seun Olagunju is my choice anyday, that lady is damn too sexy and beautiful
Re: Adaure Achumba Is The Sexiest Female Newscaster On Tv In Nigeria by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jan 09, 2011
op are u sure u do watch other stations apart from STV? Seun olagunju of AIT NTA, Ijeoma channels
Re: Adaure Achumba Is The Sexiest Female Newscaster On Tv In Nigeria by Orikinla(m): 9:56am On Jan 11, 2011
toba:

op are u sure u do watch other stations apart from STV? Seun olagunju of AIT NTA, Ijeoma channels

I do, because that is part of my work and has been since 1980 being behind the camera at the NTA Studios to the DBN Studios in 1998 in Lagos.

If you disagree, that's your choice.

Being sexy is more than the physical features, but includes the haute couture, speech and presentation as a total package.

Adaure Achumba has the fashion style and the command of English and is confident an anchorwoman.
Re: Adaure Achumba Is The Sexiest Female Newscaster On Tv In Nigeria by pkasso(m): 3:46pm On Jan 13, 2011
She is cute not doubt, but not the hottest/sexiest by a mile.
Re: Adaure Achumba Is The Sexiest Female Newscaster On Tv In Nigeria by cskin: 6:06pm On Jan 13, 2011
who?
Re: Adaure Achumba Is The Sexiest Female Newscaster On Tv In Nigeria by 4llerbuntu(m): 3:38pm On Jan 14, 2011
@ orikinla
in short na the foneee and demo dey totori ur belle? grin grin grin grin grin grin

na dat 1 come be sexy? guy just get her phone NuMber and quit disturbing us jare, mr crush! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Adaure Achumba Is The Sexiest Female Newscaster On Tv In Nigeria by vwvw(m): 5:06am On Jan 24, 2011
yuck that bitch is hard as kernel.up close 2 dry 2 be sexy

(1) (Reply)

Empress Njamah Is A Thief- Timaya / Bow Wow Set To Marry Erica Mena With 324 Body Count. / Pretty Ghanaian Actress, Yvonne Okoro Set To Wed Nigerian Billionaire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.