Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,713 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:34 PM

Want A Change Of Work. Advice Me. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Want A Change Of Work. Advice Me. (537 Views)

Mass Retrenchment In My Place Of Work; Am I Safe? / Termination Of Appointments At My Place Of Work / Does This Happen In Your Place Of Work Too? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Want A Change Of Work. Advice Me. by Cedari: 5:43pm On Jun 24, 2015
Fellow Nairalanders, there is no single fulfillment in my job. I hate my job. I have been working in a hotel for almost 3 years now and it's becoming boring to me. I feel like am doing the wrong job at the moment. My salary is a bit okay, at least to my level. But to be sincere, I really don't like the job any longer. I have decided to take up a course in the IT field. I love IT. Am so confused on which course to take right now because I don't want to go for a course that won't pay out at the end of the day, thereby wasting my money. Kindly advice me on any course you think might be at high demanding in the market. Most importantly, a course that can make me independent.
I can afford a course up to 200k naira. please I need your advice on which course to do.
Re: Want A Change Of Work. Advice Me. by Melahou(m): 6:42pm On Jun 24, 2015
Would you still enjoy your work if you were paid 400k?

If you don't like the work then bring new ideas and be more creative so that the hotel will have more customers thereby increasing the profit margin and turnover on goods and services

(1) (Reply)

How To Publish School Project Online / Obama The Gay Lord / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.