Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,699 members, 7,816,858 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:57 PM

Ikorodu Robbers Bomb Their Operational Vehicles As They Escape (photo) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ikorodu Robbers Bomb Their Operational Vehicles As They Escape (photo) (49429 Views)

Mob Attacks Fraudsters In Sango, Ibadan , Destroys Their Operational Car (pic) / The Cars The Ikorodu Robbers Bought After Their Successful Operations (photos) / See The Escape Route Of The Ikorodu Robbers (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ikorodu Robbers Bomb Their Operational Vehicles As They Escape (photo) by bigiyaro(m): 6:45pm On Jun 24, 2015
why wont dis kind of tin happen wen old n tired dullards in govt keep chokin every avaliable vacancy with dia dull kiths n kin, dats why we r were we r today in dis country, cos all sensitive positions in govt r filled wit dullaeds who r plain clueless as to how to tackle naija's problems n d real smart ones r left to plan n execute stunts like dis in broad daylite, knowin fully well dat d police will have no answer to dis operation.
Re: Ikorodu Robbers Bomb Their Operational Vehicles As They Escape (photo) by eleko1: 6:47pm On Jun 24, 2015
sad Nig 911 dey function abi?
Lamispaco:
haba,brother too much Hollywood movie no good ooo,so you mean all thieves in American are always caught after robbery,most of the western countries even fall victim to all this criminal activty than Nigeria,they only leak news they want the outside world to know..Why is it that no major american news outlet talked about the Chalorette killing.
even with our rickety Nig police vehicle embarassed sad
Re: Ikorodu Robbers Bomb Their Operational Vehicles As They Escape (photo) by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jun 24, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Very smart robbers. I'm sure they're all fans of Hollywood movies.
To be honest, I'm sorta awed by the planning & execution of this robbery by the robbers. Well laid out, no time for error. Impressive. & the leader was a girl? Impressive.
I pray & hope they get caught doe Awon ole!

1 Like

Re: Ikorodu Robbers Bomb Their Operational Vehicles As They Escape (photo) by Emmanuel602(m): 6:50pm On Jun 24, 2015
These guys must have read a lot of James hadley chase

1 Like

Re: Ikorodu Robbers Bomb Their Operational Vehicles As They Escape (photo) by discusant: 6:50pm On Jun 24, 2015
anonimi:

According to Fashola, SAN it is because all policemen were engaged by Jonathan's visit!

How DAFT

Every campaign APC used to dethrone Jonathan was falsehood.

You still remember Fashola's excuse the last time those daring armed robbers struck?

Fashola said it was because huge numbers of Nigeria police were engaged with security for visiting GEJ.

Fashola refused to accept the failure of Lagos Police.

Northerners refuse States Police because of fears that some sections of Nigeria may hide under State Police to train militants.

So all of Nigeria decay because north of Nigeria uses its undue overwhelming representation drawn from its undue large number of states to direct the way for all in Nigeria.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ikorodu Robbers Bomb Their Operational Vehicles As They Escape (photo) by Abbey2sam(m): 6:50pm On Jun 24, 2015
INTROVERT:
The gallantry exhibited is something else.
The planning and execution and weaponry.
I hope they get caught.
Thieves angry angry angry angry

This are experts, they are too goo for nigerian policy to handle
just like you admitted, their planning and execution was too good

1 Like

Re: Ikorodu Robbers Bomb Their Operational Vehicles As They Escape (photo) by Starships4u(m): 6:52pm On Jun 24, 2015
eyeview:
Chai! These are most likely people's cars stolen somewhere which the owners may have been praying and hoping to be recovered.
Sad.
have u taken a close look @ the car to see that the three jeeps are the same @ Nissan Pathfinder?? All ash Could the be stolen concurrently or consecutively??
Re: Ikorodu Robbers Bomb Their Operational Vehicles As They Escape (photo) by BabaO2: 6:52pm On Jun 24, 2015
tayebest:
Sharp guys!! grin grin
How? This is not the first time robbers will do that in Lagos. Lagos state government and Lagos police command should be probed and if possible heads must role.It happened similarly few years back at ketu, this prompted Lagos state government to use tax payers money to buy 2 crime surveillance/fighter helicopters. We should be asking questions, where are the helicopters for the over 2 hours the robbery operation was going on?

2 Likes

Re: Ikorodu Robbers Bomb Their Operational Vehicles As They Escape (photo) by ZeezaRapture(m): 6:52pm On Jun 24, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Very smart robbers. I'm sure they're all fans of Hollywood movies.

Lol baaaadt guy gringrin.....long time ooooo shocked. Dem ban you ni?? ?? shockedshocked
Re: Ikorodu Robbers Bomb Their Operational Vehicles As They Escape (photo) by WINDSOW(m): 6:52pm On Jun 24, 2015
9ce 1. I admire the professionalism exhibited by the armed robbers.They were gallant n damn skillful.
There modus operandi reminds me of Hollywood Movies.
It therefore mean our Men in black need step up their game than collecting #20 @ check points n inflicting pains on innocent citizenry.

1 Like

Re: Ikorodu Robbers Bomb Their Operational Vehicles As They Escape (photo) by gmachine: 6:55pm On Jun 24, 2015
this is good
Re: Ikorodu Robbers Bomb Their Operational Vehicles As They Escape (photo) by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jun 24, 2015
eleko1:
sad Nig 911 dey function abi?even with our rickety Nig police vehicle embarassed sad
surely Nig security is not on same level with theirs,but you people are puting it in a way that looks like they don't have flaws
Re: Ikorodu Robbers Bomb Their Operational Vehicles As They Escape (photo) by SeverusSnape(m): 6:58pm On Jun 24, 2015
ZeezaRapture:

Lol baaaadt guy gringrin.....long time ooooo shocked. Dem ban you ni?? ?? shockedshocked
Haha. Good to see you, Yes, i was banned.
Re: Ikorodu Robbers Bomb Their Operational Vehicles As They Escape (photo) by ogoplus: 6:59pm On Jun 24, 2015
INTROVERT:
The gallantry exhibited is something else.
The planning and execution and weaponry.
I hope they get caught.
Thieves angry angry angry angry

Yes they will be caught.....

Maybe not all members of the gang.

There something about these kind of criminal and Lagos.

I trust Lagos "SARS" the will not fail one this one!
Re: Ikorodu Robbers Bomb Their Operational Vehicles As They Escape (photo) by blake777(m): 7:04pm On Jun 24, 2015
Nawa oo they used explosives dem police came with guns(never bring a knife to a gun fight),nobody wants to die......u can't catch them all im sure before december dey'll finish all the loot,let them enjoy.
Chill sef touts no fit operate explosives this has the military written all over it

1 Like

Re: Ikorodu Robbers Bomb Their Operational Vehicles As They Escape (photo) by Brugo(m): 7:09pm On Jun 24, 2015
They achieved all these without killing anyone. Hmmm these guys are pros.

But no one is perfect. Something will go wrong later and they will be caught.

1 Like

Re: Ikorodu Robbers Bomb Their Operational Vehicles As They Escape (photo) by Omotayor123(f): 7:10pm On Jun 24, 2015
lalasticlala your other thread says it was burn by Angry community members.

Which is True

1 Like

Re: Ikorodu Robbers Bomb Their Operational Vehicles As They Escape (photo) by Eyepencil: 7:13pm On Jun 24, 2015
The guys were smart and brave. We have wrong set of people in the police force thats why they can't act fast.
This is very well planed robbery. Kudos to the guys they are good.
No clubing for now b4 then nab you guys.

Moreover is it possible they made upto 100million in this robbery?

1 Like

Re: Ikorodu Robbers Bomb Their Operational Vehicles As They Escape (photo) by lalasticlala(m): 7:13pm On Jun 24, 2015
Omotayor123:
lalasticlala your other thread says it was burn by Angry community members.

Which is True

grin shocked
Re: Ikorodu Robbers Bomb Their Operational Vehicles As They Escape (photo) by Kazrem(m): 7:15pm On Jun 24, 2015
Upnepaa:
Hmmm,the money they realised in the operation is so much that they are not pained about the lose of those cars.
The cars is most likely not there's

1 Like

Re: Ikorodu Robbers Bomb Their Operational Vehicles As They Escape (photo) by Omotayor123(f): 7:19pm On Jun 24, 2015
lalasticlala:

grin shocked
Oya, do the needfulgrin.
Re: Ikorodu Robbers Bomb Their Operational Vehicles As They Escape (photo) by anigold(m): 7:22pm On Jun 24, 2015
lalasticlala:

http://insidemainland.com/how-the-ikorodu-robbers-bombed-their-operational-vehicles-as-they-escape/

These robbers thought Nigerian Police have any knowledge about Finger-prints matching
When there is no civic database...
Hahahahahahha.
Took much of watching American crime movies.
Let me laugh again...
Re: Ikorodu Robbers Bomb Their Operational Vehicles As They Escape (photo) by EdDave(m): 7:26pm On Jun 24, 2015
Chiefpriest1:
I an quite confident that these robbers would be apprehended by the police in lagos.

I dont know how they do it in a force that is rotten, but the police in lagos have always cracked 70 to 80 percent of big crimes like this.

There is one Abba Kyari whose name is always mentioned for leading the team cracking most of these crimes.

Its only a matter of days,weeks or a few months before they are caught
Considering the barbaric and somwhat efficient way these robbers have become, I share ur perplexity on how the NPF eventually catch them.
#LekkiRobbers
#Watchingfingerscrossed
Re: Ikorodu Robbers Bomb Their Operational Vehicles As They Escape (photo) by dotune(m): 7:29pm On Jun 24, 2015
While armed robbers in Naija are watching Hollywood, Naija police still dey watch Nollywood. Mr Arase, I hope they will be caught. That's the second time in lagos.

1 Like

Re: Ikorodu Robbers Bomb Their Operational Vehicles As They Escape (photo) by princejamiu(m): 7:41pm On Jun 24, 2015
d armed robber robbed two bank...first and zenith bank close to each other in front of divisional police station.....I don't think the station can handle the ammunition wit the armed robber....because I was present dere today look of things show the gang are world class

1 Like

Re: Ikorodu Robbers Bomb Their Operational Vehicles As They Escape (photo) by wordbank(m): 7:42pm On Jun 24, 2015
dubylhover:

kai no vex oo..but hw do yu always manage to b ftc in most popular posts....one of d 7 wonders of nairaland grin
Nnnaaaa d geh is full of ftc wonders
Re: Ikorodu Robbers Bomb Their Operational Vehicles As They Escape (photo) by Joshuadon: 7:42pm On Jun 24, 2015
When will NPF & our security agencies transcend from this abysmal state to a more competent stand! When will we record a better security by this forces! I don't want to believe that it's irremediable,if other country can do this, then NIG will, i somewise don't push all blames to NPF when all they possess are archaic weaponry updated eons ago,how then do u go after well-armed robbers that will be suicidal.! OUR Government should provide all neccessary/sophiscated weaponry to our gentlemen,OUR forensic/intelligent sector is as good as dead! How then do they trail an After-crime incidence!hmmm....WE WILL GET THERE!!!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Ikorodu Robbers Bomb Their Operational Vehicles As They Escape (photo) by dubylhover(m): 7:44pm On Jun 24, 2015
wordbank:

Nnnaaaa d geh is full of ftc wonders

grin,d tin d wonder me
Re: Ikorodu Robbers Bomb Their Operational Vehicles As They Escape (photo) by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jun 24, 2015
simply put, this was a well planned project by a PMP Certified Project Manager. Believe when I say policemen are useless

1 Like

Re: Ikorodu Robbers Bomb Their Operational Vehicles As They Escape (photo) by persius555(m): 7:46pm On Jun 24, 2015
What if Boko Haram elements are involved in this robbery. The use of bombs with such precison is a norm now in the north. Just a wondering thought. The DSS should be involved in this investigation as crime is taking an unusual dimension these days.
Re: Ikorodu Robbers Bomb Their Operational Vehicles As They Escape (photo) by bigv(m): 7:47pm On Jun 24, 2015
Abi Now, I don't know when we would be like them KGB, CIA. Even copying them LAPD would do the magic in Nigeria
CHIZZYCHEALSEA:
LOK BIAFRAN SOLDIERS SHOCKED D WORLD WITH WAT DEY ASEMBLED IN LESS DAN 7 MONTHS.
Re: Ikorodu Robbers Bomb Their Operational Vehicles As They Escape (photo) by tianshie(m): 7:47pm On Jun 24, 2015
On another thread it says the SUVs were burnt by angry residents of the area. Which is it?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ademola Afolabi Kazeem Arrested By NDLEA For Drug Trafficking / Kidnap Kingpin Who Abducted His Own Father For ₦4 Million Has Been Killed (Photo / Herdsmen Kill 3, Rape Oliver Chado's Wife, Sisters-in-law In Delta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.