Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,733 members, 7,817,017 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:04 PM

Nairalanders You Respect, Admire And Love - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nairalanders You Respect, Admire And Love (6791 Views)

46 Facts About Animals That Will Make You Respect Them.no 34 Will Off You / Nairalanders You Skip Reading Their Comments And Why? / Names Of Yoruba Boys To Admire Their Blessing And Swag This 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairalanders You Respect, Admire And Love by Omotayor123(f): 7:23pm On Jun 24, 2015
tosyne2much:
Thanks dearie cheesy

Btw, wetin u find enter my profile ? tongue
Me sef don go do Amebogrin. Fine boy at profile pix.
Re: Nairalanders You Respect, Admire And Love by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jun 24, 2015
Re: Nairalanders You Respect, Admire And Love by danbrowndmf(m): 7:27pm On Jun 24, 2015
pinkycute:
tongue
watn do ur tongue?
Re: Nairalanders You Respect, Admire And Love by tosyne2much(m): 7:28pm On Jun 24, 2015
Omotayor123:
Me sef don go do Amebogrin. Fine boy at profile pix.
Ehn ehn !! cheesy

Are you sure ? cheesy
Re: Nairalanders You Respect, Admire And Love by Omotayor123(f): 7:31pm On Jun 24, 2015
tosyne2much:
Ehn ehn !! cheesy

Are you sure ? cheesy
Yes na wink
No over blush sha ooo tongue
Re: Nairalanders You Respect, Admire And Love by pinkycute(f): 7:31pm On Jun 24, 2015
See the way ur body dey sweet you nahhhhh cheesy

tosyne2much:
Ehn ehn !! cheesy

Are you sure ? cheesy
Re: Nairalanders You Respect, Admire And Love by pinkycute(f): 7:32pm On Jun 24, 2015
My L smiley what sups with you? wink

danbrowndmf:
watn do ur tongue?
Re: Nairalanders You Respect, Admire And Love by Ishilove: 7:39pm On Jun 24, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Thanks for the mention, Starling.

That opined, the articulation of your post is above par and your words are succinctly implemented. Nice. cool
'succintly implemented'? Wrong usage.

2 Likes

Re: Nairalanders You Respect, Admire And Love by Ishilove: 7:39pm On Jun 24, 2015
starlingslimnet:
Here is my list

1 Ishilove: I respect her For her Vivacity, simplicity and affability. Her phlegmatic nature is something to admire in a Lady.

2. Lalasticala: I admire him for his fastidiousness, competency and inverted pride(modesty).

3. Missclassy: Her Audacity and confidence is something to admire despite deplorable criticism and reprehensible remarks she remains imperturbable.

4. Tosyne2much: Creativity is an entity lacking in many personalities. His joviality and cheerfulness is something striking and remarking enough to be admired.

5. TheSonOfMark: His grandiloquence and his audacity is something to admire.His comments though ambiguous and complicated are nonetheless fill with wisdom.

Over to you guys.
Thanks for the mentions. I am very much obliged smiley
Re: Nairalanders You Respect, Admire And Love by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jun 24, 2015
Pheals:
Respect !! On this thread ?? Mute ]

i respect every one
admire nko?
Re: Nairalanders You Respect, Admire And Love by Slimzjoe(m): 7:47pm On Jun 24, 2015
Ishilove:

Busted! shocked
Patiently waiting For mark's Reply
Re: Nairalanders You Respect, Admire And Love by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jun 24, 2015
Slimzjoe:

Busted! shocked Patiently waiting For mark's Reply
ehn ehn.....hope you got a pop corn
Re: Nairalanders You Respect, Admire And Love by Slimzjoe(m): 7:53pm On Jun 24, 2015
starlingslimnet:

Sure thing....With a Glass of Chapman sef
Re: Nairalanders You Respect, Admire And Love by tosyne2much(m): 8:05pm On Jun 24, 2015
pinkycute:
See the way ur body dey sweet you nahhhhh cheesy

Why e no go sweet me ? tongue

If na u, shey dis same tin no go sweet ur body ni ? cheesy
Re: Nairalanders You Respect, Admire And Love by tosyne2much(m): 8:24pm On Jun 24, 2015
Omotayor123:
Yes na wink
No over blush sha ooo tongue
Na u just dey make me blush here cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders You Respect, Admire And Love by Upnepaa(m): 8:32pm On Jun 24, 2015
cool
Re: Nairalanders You Respect, Admire And Love by Pheals(f): 8:34pm On Jun 24, 2015
starlingslimnet:
admire nko?

ammmmmmm u !!!

Yiimu
Re: Nairalanders You Respect, Admire And Love by JoeCutie(m): 8:42pm On Jun 24, 2015
misssclassy:
You listed 5 nairalanders you respect and you listed me among them?
Wow, I am honored as well as surprised.
Honored and surprised. Lool.

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders You Respect, Admire And Love by TheSonOfMark(m): 8:53pm On Jun 24, 2015
Ishilove:

"Succinctly implemented" implies "aptly used".
His vocabulary stock was aptly used.smiley
Re: Nairalanders You Respect, Admire And Love by TheSonOfMark(m): 8:55pm On Jun 24, 2015
Slimzjoe:

Busted! shocked
starlingslimnet:
Slimzjoe:

Busted! shocked

I replied Ishilove already.

Re: Nairalanders You Respect, Admire And Love by danbrowndmf(m): 9:14pm On Jun 24, 2015
pinkycute:
My L smiley what sups with you? wink

Weldone!
Re: Nairalanders You Respect, Admire And Love by jossey94(m): 9:19pm On Jun 24, 2015
Ishilove : this is a no-brainer. I lyk her literature. And I also lyk sum of her responses wen she's called out. The beautiful supermod gets top spot.
Lalasticlala : like his informative posts. He gets second place.
Sile12: I admire his research on informative topics.
INTROVERT : This lady probably has the fastest fingers on NL and what's more, she has a good eye for picking out fp topics.
Honourable mentions: joecutie, tosyne2much, angieberry, kilode100, cutehector for their back-and-forth banters that always keeps threads interesting

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairalanders You Respect, Admire And Love by angieberry(f): 9:27pm On Jun 24, 2015
Wow, thanks @ jossey94
I admire misssclassy too cuz she reeks of self confidence(and I happen to be attracted to these kinda people) and she loves gore just like me smiley
Re: Nairalanders You Respect, Admire And Love by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jun 24, 2015
angieberry:
Wow, thanks @ jossey94
I admire misssclassy too cuz she reeks of self confidence(and I happen to be attracted to these kinda people) and she loves gore just like me smiley

I admire you too, Angieberry smiley

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders You Respect, Admire And Love by bigfrancis21: 9:32pm On Jun 24, 2015
pinkycute:
Of course I do....

Bigfrancis21, I admire and respect him, he's just one of my best here on NL.

Thank you! smiley

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders You Respect, Admire And Love by Ishilove: 9:43pm On Jun 24, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

I replied Ishilove already.

I honestly mean no disrespect to the op, but do you believe his vocabulary was properly used? I don't.

In addition, a lot of your verbiage is completely unnecessary. No offence smiley

2 Likes

Re: Nairalanders You Respect, Admire And Love by dharay99: 9:47pm On Jun 24, 2015
why daht guy canvas me cum here nw....
I was expectinq sumfin more intense.

Who vocabulary dun help f0r nija. angry
Re: Nairalanders You Respect, Admire And Love by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jun 24, 2015
angieberry:
Wow, thanks @ jossey94
Abeg elucidate what you mean by *gore*
Re: Nairalanders You Respect, Admire And Love by damonvamp: 9:49pm On Jun 24, 2015
Ishilove:

I honestly mean no disrespect to the op, but do you believe his vocabulary was properly used? I don't.

In addition, a lot of your verbiage is completely unnecessary. No offence

Mark has just been hit real hard.
Damn!

4 Likes

Re: Nairalanders You Respect, Admire And Love by Nobody: 9:49pm On Jun 24, 2015
dharay99:
why daht guy canvas me cum here nw....
I was expectinq sumfin more intense.

Who vocabulary dun help f0r nija. angry
Prof Wole Soyinkagrin
Re: Nairalanders You Respect, Admire And Love by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jun 24, 2015
Interesting smiley smiley

#sipping tea
Re: Nairalanders You Respect, Admire And Love by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jun 24, 2015
jossey94:
Ishilove : this is a no-brainer. I lyk her literature. And I also lyk sum of her responses wen she's called out. The beautiful supermod gets top spot.
Lalasticlala : like his informative posts. He gets second place.
Sile12: I admire his research on informative topics.
INTROVERT : This lady probably has the fastest fingers on NL and what's more, she has a good eye for picking out fp topics.
Honourable mentions: joecutie, tosyne2much, angieberry, kilode100, cutehector for their back-and-forth banters that always keeps threads interesting
any thread wey cutehector comments on is a potential FP material and always fun

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Who Can Help With This Igbo Song Lyrics? / Anambra Remains The State With The Best Road Network / Nairalist.com. Free Advert Site For Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.