Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,690 members, 7,816,819 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:52 PM

Nairalanders You Respect, Admire And Love - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nairalanders You Respect, Admire And Love (6787 Views)

46 Facts About Animals That Will Make You Respect Them.no 34 Will Off You / Nairalanders You Skip Reading Their Comments And Why? / Names Of Yoruba Boys To Admire Their Blessing And Swag This 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairalanders You Respect, Admire And Love by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jun 24, 2015
Interesting smiley smiley

#sipping tea
Re: Nairalanders You Respect, Admire And Love by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jun 24, 2015
dharay99:
why daht guy canvas me cum here nw....
I was expectinq sumfin more intense.

Who vocabulary dun help f0r nija. angry
grin grin grin
Re: Nairalanders You Respect, Admire And Love by Cutehector(m): 9:54pm On Jun 24, 2015
starlingslimnet:
any thread wey cutehector comments on is a potential FP material and always fun
ma nigga... Lol no worry I go carry u go shoprite.
Re: Nairalanders You Respect, Admire And Love by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jun 24, 2015
MzMayD:
Interesting smiley smiley

#sipping tea
*snatch the cup of tea from her hand and take a sip* Clears throat and gesticulate with my hands as I speak.. Mind telling us who you respect,love and admire on nairaland?
Re: Nairalanders You Respect, Admire And Love by damonvamp: 9:55pm On Jun 24, 2015
I don't think thesonofmark can rise up from this heavy blow.

I guess the lady is going home with the belt.

It's over for thesonofmark

Re: Nairalanders You Respect, Admire And Love by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jun 24, 2015
Cutehector:
ma nigga... Lol no worry I go carry u go shoprite.
smiley
Re: Nairalanders You Respect, Admire And Love by angieberry(f): 9:58pm On Jun 24, 2015
All things morbid,bizarre and disturbing..with lots of blood and violence, of course smiley
starlingslimnet:
Abeg elucidate what you mean by *gore*
Re: Nairalanders You Respect, Admire And Love by TheSonOfMark(m): 9:58pm On Jun 24, 2015
Ishilove:

I honestly mean no disrespect to the op, but do you believe his vocabulary was properly used? I don't.

In addition, a lot of your verbiage is completely unnecessary. No offence smiley
damonvamp:

It's over for thesonof.mark

When you quoted me to type "succinctly implemented? Wrong usage" you didn't state specifically that my choice of words isn't faulty. You made it seem like it was. The accompanying quotes by others to type "Mark has been busted" confirms the ambigous nature of your comment.

My rebuttal was to reaffirm the fact I am cognizant of the words I use and the contexts in which I use them.

Then again, you didn't highlight the words/phrases in Starlingslimnet's post that you think are wrong.

Starlingslimnet, Ishilove was referring to you not me.grin
Re: Nairalanders You Respect, Admire And Love by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jun 24, 2015
damonvamp:

It's over for thesonofmark

You wan test my evaluation of ishilove ba? Guy she is wise than you take her for ooo... Bet she has no mind for trouble.
Re: Nairalanders You Respect, Admire And Love by demmy0325(m): 10:00pm On Jun 24, 2015
Erm.. Na who sabi Erio mountain here.. cheesy
Re: Nairalanders You Respect, Admire And Love by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jun 24, 2015
angieberry:
All things morbid,bizarre and disturbing..with lots of blood and violence, of course smiley
flee at the speed of light* Why you wan use grammar scatter my head?
Re: Nairalanders You Respect, Admire And Love by damonvamp: 10:02pm On Jun 24, 2015
This is thesonofmark at the moment.

Re: Nairalanders You Respect, Admire And Love by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jun 24, 2015
like seriously d only nairalander i respect and love is ROKIATU, for making guys like dharay99, kingtom, truckpusher, cutehector, agapecharis, mrcock, origin101, jacksparrow0712, Darkrebel666 make use of their vaseline. "no offence
Re: Nairalanders You Respect, Admire And Love by Cutehector(m): 10:03pm On Jun 24, 2015
Wait, no one mentioned Mrcork, mehn his comments realy make me laff I swear... And I love to laff... grin

I admire Mrcork's idiosyncracies grin(no offieencce) tongue
Re: Nairalanders You Respect, Admire And Love by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jun 24, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

When you quoted me to type "succinctly implemented? Wrong usage" you didn't state specifically that my choice of words isn't faulty. You made it seem like it was. The accompanying quotes by others to type "Mark has been busted" confirms the ambigous nature of your comment.

My rebuttal was to reaffirm the fact I am cognizant of the words I use and the contexts in which I use them.

Then again, you didn't highlight the words/phrases in Starlingslimnet's post that you think are wrong.

Starlingslimnet, Ishilove was referring to you not me.grin
Re: Nairalanders You Respect, Admire And Love by angieberry(f): 10:04pm On Jun 24, 2015
Oh well. I've answered your question.
starlingslimnet:
flee at the speed of light* Why you wan use grammar scatter my head?
Re: Nairalanders You Respect, Admire And Love by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jun 24, 2015
Cutehector:
Wait, no one mentioned Mrcork, mehn his comments realy make me laff I swear... And I love to laff... grin

I admire Mrcork's idiosyncracies grin(no offieencce) tongue
emphasis on *no offence*
Re: Nairalanders You Respect, Admire And Love by Cutehector(m): 10:06pm On Jun 24, 2015
sweetorgasm:
like seriously d only nairalander i respect and love is ROKIATU, for making guys like lalasticlal, sun, dharay9, kingto, truckpuher, cutehctor, agapec haris, mr cock, origin 101, jacksp arrow0712, Dark rebel666 make use of their vaseline. "no offence
mumu.. Who d fvck is rokiatu
Re: Nairalanders You Respect, Admire And Love by demmy0325(m): 10:06pm On Jun 24, 2015
tosyne2much:
cheesy
.. Bros shebi na ado U dey..? cheesy
Re: Nairalanders You Respect, Admire And Love by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jun 24, 2015
angieberry:
Oh well. I've answered your question.
Well..I must say Thank you for your grammars hope you don't speak grammars to me next time.
Re: Nairalanders You Respect, Admire And Love by demmy0325(m): 10:08pm On Jun 24, 2015
sweetorgasm:
like seriously d only nairalander i respect and love is ROKIATU, for making guys like lalasticlala, seun, dharay99, kingtom, truckpusher, cutehector, agapecharis, mrcock, origin101, jacksparrow0712, Darkrebel666 make use of their vaseline. "no offence
... Mumu.. grin.. The day U get sense ehn.. I will de-activate ma acct.. cheesy
Re: Nairalanders You Respect, Admire And Love by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jun 24, 2015
damonvamp:
This is thesonofmark at the moment.

He has explained his grammars in contextual meaning
Re: Nairalanders You Respect, Admire And Love by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jun 24, 2015
Cutehector:
mumu.. Who d fvck is rokiatu
swear on ur life dat u have not admire her yansh.
Re: Nairalanders You Respect, Admire And Love by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jun 24, 2015
demmy0325:
Erm.. Na who sabi Erio mountain here.. cheesy
Dem wan sell am?
Re: Nairalanders You Respect, Admire And Love by TheSonOfMark(m): 10:09pm On Jun 24, 2015
damonvamp:
This is theson.ofmark

Dyslexic dimwit, even Ishìlove keeps reaffirming my typo-eloquence so it's only normal that you'd be intimidated by my command of my anglo lingua.

That I rule you mediocre lots with my lexical prowess as obvious is as the pikes/spines on a cactus. You are beneath my stratum.
Re: Nairalanders You Respect, Admire And Love by demmy0325(m): 10:11pm On Jun 24, 2015
starlingslimnet:
Dem wan sell am?
.. undecided
Re: Nairalanders You Respect, Admire And Love by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jun 24, 2015
demmy0325:
... Mumu.. grin.. The day U get sense ehn.. I will de-activate ma acct.. cheesy
kolomental who released u 4rm ur cage?
Re: Nairalanders You Respect, Admire And Love by demmy0325(m): 10:12pm On Jun 24, 2015
sweetorgasm:
kolomental who released u 4rm ur cage?
.. Oloshi.. Na which cage ur papa put me..grin
Re: Nairalanders You Respect, Admire And Love by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jun 24, 2015
demmy0325:
.. undecided
No be erio you talk?
Re: Nairalanders You Respect, Admire And Love by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jun 24, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Dyslexic dimwit, even Ishìlove keeps reaffirming my typo-eloquence so it's only normal that you'd be intimidated by my command of my anglo lingua.

That I rule you mediocre lots with my lexical prowess as obvious as the pikes/spines on a cactus. You are beneath my stratum.
abeg forgive the son of mangrin
Re: Nairalanders You Respect, Admire And Love by Cutehector(m): 10:15pm On Jun 24, 2015
sweetorgasm:
swear on ur life dat u have not admire her yansh.
does she hav yarnsh? Come u dis perv, am nad like u ok... Have some decency for once, u need to sanitize ur thoughts wit izal and shetos
Re: Nairalanders You Respect, Admire And Love by demmy0325(m): 10:15pm On Jun 24, 2015
starlingslimnet:
No be erio you talk?
.. Ehn na.. undecided.. Wetin u dey talk na im i no understand... undecided undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nairaland Among 1st 200 Forums In The World! / Who Can Help With This Igbo Song Lyrics? / Anambra Remains The State With The Best Road Network

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.