Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,727 members, 7,831,307 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:52 PM

Oau Students Pls View - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Oau Students Pls View (752 Views)

Bed Bugs Invade OAU Students' Mattresses In Hostel (Pictures) / OAU Students Celebrate Their Costume Day In Style. Photos / Female OAU Students Climb Mast To Celebrate Their Graduation(pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oau Students Pls View by donfineboy(m): 8:04pm On Jun 24, 2015
Hi guys pls am currently in ife,i got my 2014/2015 admission letter yesterday pls what should i do? Your suggestions will be appreciated thanks.
Re: Oau Students Pls View by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jun 24, 2015
Congratulations!smiley

My two cents: If you are in Ife presently, itz better you go to computer building, room M15, the person in charge will tell you what to do.

All the best!
Re: Oau Students Pls View by stlaibrowne(m): 8:18pm On Jun 24, 2015
Do you still know how to do kite ? If not pm I have complete ebook on how to make a beautiful lite
Re: Oau Students Pls View by stlaibrowne(m): 8:20pm On Jun 24, 2015
cheekilicious:
Congratulations!smiley

My two cents: If you are in Ife presently, itz better you go to computer building, room M15, the person in charge will tell you what to do.

All the best!

So you are oau student ? I can even tell from your lanyard
Re: Oau Students Pls View by donfineboy(m): 8:20pm On Jun 24, 2015
cheekilicious:
Congratulations!smiley

All the best!
thanks
Re: Oau Students Pls View by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jun 24, 2015
stlaibrowne:

So you are oau student ? I can even tell from your lanyard
#IrepIfe...watz lanyard??
Re: Oau Students Pls View by stlaibrowne(m): 8:27pm On Jun 24, 2015
cheekilicious:
#IrepIfe...watz lanyard??

Lobatan you don't even know what lanyard is. The rope around your neck
let me guess you are in part 2
Re: Oau Students Pls View by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jun 24, 2015
stlaibrowne:

Lobatan you don't even know what lanyard is. The rope around your neck
let me guess you are in part 2
Re: Oau Students Pls View by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jun 24, 2015
stlaibrowne:

Lobatan you don't even know what lanyard is. The rope around your neck let me guess you are in part 2
lol, yh I am.grin thanks for the info.
Re: Oau Students Pls View by stlaibrowne(m): 9:29pm On Jun 24, 2015
cheekilicious:
lol, yh I am.grin thanks for the info.

You welcome I can see you took the picture inside the hezekiel oluwasanmi library you must be one efiwe
Re: Oau Students Pls View by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jun 24, 2015
stlaibrowne:

You welcome I can see you took the picture inside the hezekiel oluwasanmi library you must be one efiwe
hezekiah nt hezekiel

I pray I become efiwe!

(1) (Reply)

How Ex-oau Student Transform From Man To Woman (photos) / B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G: OAU Management Declares Closure Of School / FUTO Students Almost Burnt To Death As Inferno Guts Students Public Bus (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.