Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,717 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:07 PM

Extreme Military Technology: Reason We Must Avoid World War III - Science/Technology (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Extreme Military Technology: Reason We Must Avoid World War III (87653 Views)

Extreme Military Technology: Top 10 Most Advanced Fighter Jets In The World. / Extreme Military Engineering: Fascinating Facts About Aircraft Carriers. / Extreme Weather Conditions: 19 Coldest And Hottest Inhabited Places On Earth. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Extreme Military Technology: Reason We Must Avoid World War III by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jun 27, 2015
ritababe:

watch visitors evolution season premiere
can it give me a run for my money?
Re: Extreme Military Technology: Reason We Must Avoid World War III by Wsdm: 4:40pm On Jun 27, 2015
Then, who are the terrorists?
Re: Extreme Military Technology: Reason We Must Avoid World War III by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jun 27, 2015
starlingslimnet:
Nigeria thought Ghana football yet that does not stop them from beatings us.... That Russia were the first to explore space does not mean America will not defeat them. I give you my word America will defeat Russia because of their allegiance to the fallen angels nd not because of nuclear power.

Who told that the US can defeat Russia?
who to tell Ghana alway beat Nigeria in terms of football.
and who told u that the Russia does not have an allegiance with the fallen angel u arf talking about.
if it is true that the US have an allegiance with the fallen angel, that is, the defeat of the US will be very easy because that fallen angel will the one to cause.
Re: Extreme Military Technology: Reason We Must Avoid World War III by onatisi(m): 4:42pm On Jun 27, 2015
Lushcream:
I am so sorry sir ...... I just wish to see Nigerian weapons up there. Imagine what Nationals of US, Russia and China go dey feel like .......

Anyhow sha, maybe one day , some day Nigeria would be up there.
bros the bitter truth is we will never get our weapons to be as good as the ones in those pictures . If countries like uae,saudi arabia ,india,and many other advanced countries still buy weapons from usa ,russia and france then it will be out of context to say that we will get there ,those weapons u see are virtually the best. I think it is only south africa that produces weapons which are up to world standards in africa as of now. Those countries aren't stopping or waiting and we haven't even started yet. Africa as a whole as a long long long long long way to go. We need to get our economies in order first ,then have a standard and sustainable democratic process that reflect society we are in ,before we can start thinking of producing world standard military equipments and besides I wasn't angry sorry for my harsh tone it wasn't intentional.

1 Like

Re: Extreme Military Technology: Reason We Must Avoid World War III by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jun 27, 2015
bettercreature:
No matter how powerful machines are,they can never wipe out human being,it would boil down to,SURVIVAL OF THE FITTEST,even it goes down to world war 10 it can never wipe out humans
ONLY NATURAL EXTINCTION OF THE EARTH IS ABLE TO WIPE OUT HUMANS
that is it bro, some will still remain on this earth, no matter what
Re: Extreme Military Technology: Reason We Must Avoid World War III by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jun 27, 2015
Its been 70 years since the nuclear bomb was used, no one wan use that thing again ...

in an event of 3rd world war, all nations with nuclear capabilities will put massive restrictions of using it.

Cuz if dem throw, dem go throw one back @ dem.

An average modern nuke will wipe California (23 million people in a few days).

1 Like

Re: Extreme Military Technology: Reason We Must Avoid World War III by caprini1: 4:47pm On Jun 27, 2015
All this high tech heavy weapons makes me wonder what oyibo people are made of....they build beautiful countries and cities and also build the weapons that can turn all of it to rubbles in a second.
Re: Extreme Military Technology: Reason We Must Avoid World War III by Kingslaw(m): 4:49pm On Jun 27, 2015
Sile12:
11. Wearable Tech Suit Could Help Soldiers Run a Mile per minute.
wow!
Re: Extreme Military Technology: Reason We Must Avoid World War III by todayguest(m): 4:50pm On Jun 27, 2015
ebamma:
Nigerian army dey like civil defence for this countries eye
no, na boys scout.
Re: Extreme Military Technology: Reason We Must Avoid World War III by todayguest(m): 4:58pm On Jun 27, 2015
grandstar:

The first 20 stealth fighters cost $44bn

Subsequent ones are built at $580m each.

Just imagine how many homes that will provide for the homeless! If such huge resources were channelled into medical researches, cancers and HIV and AIDS would have known cures.

1 Like

Re: Extreme Military Technology: Reason We Must Avoid World War III by J4parry(m): 4:59pm On Jun 27, 2015
Sile12:
29. The Gerald Ford is an American aircraft carrier. It is scheduled to launch in 2016 and will be the most advanced ship in the world. It is more than 100,000 tons with an 1100 foot flight deck.
It has 2 nuclear reactors and carried 4200 men and 75 planes, currently planned as F-35 fighters. 10 ships are planned, one every 5 years until 2040. The ship has more offensive capability by itself than most countries. It can travel at 30 knots and go 90 days with no resupply at all. It cost $14 billion.

Source: https://www.pinterest.com/darkdknight/advanced-weaponry/

when you say like most countries, aside Egypt, Algeria n say RSA, no African country has a capable defence mechanism in place.
Re: Extreme Military Technology: Reason We Must Avoid World War III by Octaves(m): 5:00pm On Jun 27, 2015
jossey94:
Well, if WWIII breaks out, Nigeria's best bet is 2 form an alliance with other African countries and keep our African borders safe. #teamnonaligned
even the whole of Africa combined is still vulnerable.
Re: Extreme Military Technology: Reason We Must Avoid World War III by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jun 27, 2015
If anybody believes North korea will nuke the South, the person is joking. If anyone believes China will nuke Japan, the person is on a long thing, if anyone thinks the US and Russia will ever fight a DIRECT war, the person has forgotten history.

The possession of nuclear weapon had helped to maintain balance of power since all the country just possess it and understand why they can't use it. What now is the use of it if you can't use it. They only use it to ensure a fair negotiation.

That spoilt boy will always threaten to nuke South Korea when he feels lonely or want the UN to give him money. Since 1953 when the armistice was signed, why have they not been able to nuke the South ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Extreme Military Technology: Reason We Must Avoid World War III by Axis313(m): 5:00pm On Jun 27, 2015
You guys must not fear,third world war won't come any time soon.
Reason?
China,russia,israhell and d u.s.a all have one common enemy right now and that is ISLAM,and when they are through with subjugating Islam/muslims(which God willing will not happen)then,only then will they start world war 3 and face each others in a nuclear warfare and all those advance warfare technologies.

1 Like

Re: Extreme Military Technology: Reason We Must Avoid World War III by ThisMeansWAR: 5:04pm On Jun 27, 2015
hahn:

Word. They'd rather spend money on bombs and arms than on food for the hungry
2pac

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Extreme Military Technology: Reason We Must Avoid World War III by kritikali(m): 5:04pm On Jun 27, 2015
Duletion:

I bet you must be so proud, huh? Our dear Nigeria produces pistols, what a feet! Smh. Apart from that what else do they produce? Isn't old, outdated Russian aircrafts they still using? Have you seen military hardwares. Please don't embarrass yourself, Nigeria can not defend herself.

Which black race nation produces it's own weapons in africa..to even begin with
Re: Extreme Military Technology: Reason We Must Avoid World War III by ritababe(f): 5:06pm On Jun 27, 2015
krattoss:
can it give me a run for my money?
they no finish visitors but try evolution out
Re: Extreme Military Technology: Reason We Must Avoid World War III by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jun 27, 2015
DONBROTHER1:

Who told that the US can defeat Russia?
who to tell Ghana alway beat Nigeria in terms of football.
and who told u that the Russia does not have an allegiance with the fallen angel u arf talking about.
if it is true that the US have an allegiance with the fallen angel, that is, the defeat of the US will be very easy because that fallen angel will the one to cause.
It's not my word. God says America will be the last Super Power. America black project has the power to deactivate a nuclear bomb before it's lunched. To clarify things America is the Great Babylon where the throne of Satan is.The white house foundations is laid on the devils horn.The fallen angels have one mission leading humanity to rebellion against The Lamb. And if America is destroyed that cannot come to pass.America will defeat Russia without any sweat because satanic forces will be involved. It will not be a long war. After the defeat of Russia America will call for one world religion in which the whole world will worship a single man who as at now is a religious power. The image of dead saints including that of Jesus will be projected in the sky for all to see telling the people the man is God. Is a lot to bear right?
Re: Extreme Military Technology: Reason We Must Avoid World War III by Chijosky(m): 5:13pm On Jun 27, 2015
searider:
I just wish i never joined the Nigerian Military because we are far behind. I am just a human-shield considering the level of technological advancement of other military of the world.

We cant even boast of a submarine let alone an aircraft carrier or a stealth jet.

LORD HELP MY SOUL.
Submarine in Nigeria year 2052

Re: Extreme Military Technology: Reason We Must Avoid World War III by iamord(m): 5:15pm On Jun 27, 2015
starlingslimnet:
It's not my word. God says America will be the last Super Power. America black project has the power to deactivate a nuclear bomb before it's lunched. Have it in mind that these falling angels controls these world nd you will like to know it's given to them for a time and a time and half a time.
pls I will appreciate if u can quote were God said so

2 Likes

Re: Extreme Military Technology: Reason We Must Avoid World War III by francizy(m): 5:17pm On Jun 27, 2015
If only humans were indestructible, no one would fear the weapons of men.. sad
Re: Extreme Military Technology: Reason We Must Avoid World War III by ZeezaRapture(m): 5:17pm On Jun 27, 2015
Thumbs up! @Sile12
Re: Extreme Military Technology: Reason We Must Avoid World War III by Octaves(m): 5:19pm On Jun 27, 2015
at op. what about the Queen Elizabeth class Super carriers soon to be launched by the British. and also ballistic missiles and submarines. if Naija dares go to war with any of these country, their arsenal can sink naija. we are 500 hundred centuries behind
Re: Extreme Military Technology: Reason We Must Avoid World War III by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jun 27, 2015
Immarocks:

just take a look at his face n imagine his thought....

"damn am bored..let's instigate Russian against Israel...its gonna be fun"......smh.

wicked man animal
Lwkmd...
Do you have a problem with him before now love?

Still laughing
Re: Extreme Military Technology: Reason We Must Avoid World War III by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jun 27, 2015
Chijosky:
Submarine in Nigeria year 2052
You bad
Re: Extreme Military Technology: Reason We Must Avoid World War III by oluamid(m): 5:34pm On Jun 27, 2015
Sile12:
15. These Smart Grenades Can Find Enemies Wherever they Hide.

Why haven't the Nigerian military deployed this against the boko are rams?
Re: Extreme Military Technology: Reason We Must Avoid World War III by killercute16(m): 5:35pm On Jun 27, 2015
Freemanan:
And this man too...
And he is?
Re: Extreme Military Technology: Reason We Must Avoid World War III by kellyJames5(m): 5:36pm On Jun 27, 2015
johnwell:

you are checking on the wrong list sir, Nigeria can only be found on the corruption list

its very unfortunate
Re: Extreme Military Technology: Reason We Must Avoid World War III by PabloAfricanus(m): 5:39pm On Jun 27, 2015
sukkot:
you have to remember that all wars are manufactured for a purpose. there are no real enemies amongst the leaders. the leaders are all and always will be in cahoots. so this is not a test of superiority. this is world population reduction and judgement.

Aye bro. Second only to prostitution...war is the biggest racket ever.
I think the next war will be about wiping out the unpayable debts on the balance sheets of the USA and Europe.
There will be a global reset when the game is done...in population, power base and reserve currency.
Just hope African leaders choose the winning team.
Re: Extreme Military Technology: Reason We Must Avoid World War III by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jun 27, 2015
starlingslimnet:
It's not my word. God says America will be the last Super Power. America black project has the power to deactivate a nuclear bomb before it's lunched. To clarify things America is the Great Babylon where the throne of Satan is.The white house foundations is laid on the devils horn.The fallen angels have one mission leading humanity to rebellion against The Lamb. And if America is destroyed that cannot come to pass.America will defeat Russia without any sweat because satanic forces will be involved. It will not be a long war. After the defeat of Russia America will call for one world religion in which the whole world will worship a single man who as at now is a religious power. The image of dead saints including that of Jesus will be projected in the sky for all to see telling the people the man is God. Is a lot to bear right?

Joesph the dreamer

The next superpower is China
Re: Extreme Military Technology: Reason We Must Avoid World War III by sukkot: 5:43pm On Jun 27, 2015
PabloAfricanus:

Aye bro. Second only to prostitution...war is the biggest racket ever.
I think the next war will be about wiping out the unpayable debts on the balance sheets of the USA and Europe.
There will be a global reset when the game is done...in population, power base and reserve currency.
Just hope African leaders choose the winning team.
correct man. you know wassup. the rest of these zombies actually think world leaders are genuinely beefing. they dont know its all a racket

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply)

This Fish is Able To Kill Snakes & Other Animals While Walking On Land (Video) / Lion Killed In Ngala, Borno State After It Killed Some People And Injured Others / This Is Why Snakes Are Afraid Of Praying Mantises (Graphic Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.