Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,039 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:24 AM

Extreme Military Technology: Reason We Must Avoid World War III - Science/Technology (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Extreme Military Technology: Reason We Must Avoid World War III (87664 Views)

Extreme Military Technology: Top 10 Most Advanced Fighter Jets In The World. / Extreme Military Engineering: Fascinating Facts About Aircraft Carriers. / Extreme Weather Conditions: 19 Coldest And Hottest Inhabited Places On Earth. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Extreme Military Technology: Reason We Must Avoid World War III by onatisi(m): 3:01pm On Jun 27, 2015
Lushcream:
Bros Abeg grin

which one DICON dey produce .... shey na day robot wey dey chase target abi na stealth drones abi that weapon wey get long nose wey I see for up there ....

U see weapons for page one and two come dey mention DICON for hia ...... which one of the above weapon DICON produce ..... abeg make we forget naija for dis thread ooo .... I see weapons for hia ma heart cut.

The money wey we suppose use do weapon na ihm one port belle General go use carry ashawos , drink small stouts and nkwobi and spam the city with filling stations and Big Mansions. twaaaaa.
u obviously didn't follow my conversation the person I was arguing with , always try to verify before taking sides but I will brief u , the person said nigeria still import pistols of our police force and I said no, we have a company that does that ,I am not comparing nigeria with russia or israel .
Re: Extreme Military Technology: Reason We Must Avoid World War III by Dindondin(m): 3:01pm On Jun 27, 2015
decode55:
Nigeria;

-1,000,000 war heads cheesy cheesy
Whats nuclear warhead
Re: Extreme Military Technology: Reason We Must Avoid World War III by lozairio(m): 3:02pm On Jun 27, 2015
Sile12:
A nuclear bomb is probably the ultimate weapon of mass destruction. The two times it was used in war, it killed between 90,000 and 166,000 people in Hiroshima and from 60,000 to 80,000 people in Nagasaki. The seemingly innocuous terms “LittleBoy” and “Fat Man” developed new meanings after those August bombings in Japan.

Unfortunately, mankind did not learn its lesson. Today, there are thousands of advanced nuclear weapons still around. Around 10 countries have conducted nuclear bombtesting. South Africa used to have around six nuclear weapons back in the 80’s, but voluntarily disassembled them in the 90’s. The Ukraine, Belarus and Kazakhstan also had nuclear weapons after the collapse of the former Soviet Union, but they had since voluntarily disposed or transferred them to Russia. In the west, NATO countries Belgium, Italy, Germany, Netherlands and Turkey all have nuclear weapons in their territories, but the Americans own all of these. Canada and Greece also used to have American weapons in their countries, but they were removed in 1984 and 2001, respectively.Other countries, however, still have their own arsenal. Here are the top countries with nuclear warheads.

Source: http://www.therichest.com/business/technology/the-top-countries-with-nuclear-missiles/
Our are almost alike
Re: Extreme Military Technology: Reason We Must Avoid World War III by mrnuur(m): 3:02pm On Jun 27, 2015
Lushcream:

Physics, Chemistry , Electrical Engineering and biotechnology as well as that computer science are gonna contribute more to world destruction than development..........

The world would only be unified until alien invasion or a calamity that threatened entire humanity. That is when Russia, US , China would become truest friend and fight side by side for human survival until then .....

WWIII may become inevitable when pressure is too much and some basta.rds feel like whaddafuck lets end the world.

The bold part is debatable.
The rest I quite agree
Re: Extreme Military Technology: Reason We Must Avoid World War III by ab2care: 3:03pm On Jun 27, 2015
Sile12:
14. Insects become fly on the wall spies with tiny
cameras, and radio controls.
This flies will be more useful here in nigeria, to know the people behind boko haram.
Re: Extreme Military Technology: Reason We Must Avoid World War III by lozairio(m): 3:03pm On Jun 27, 2015
starlingslimnet:
Even in a nuclear war.One thing is for Russia to detonate their nuclear bomb it's another thing the bomb take a reverse direction and hits their camp instead of hitting America.America is getting satanic help.
Please explain the satanic help part
Re: Extreme Military Technology: Reason We Must Avoid World War III by ritababe(f): 3:04pm On Jun 27, 2015
krattoss:
finished it also from one to four....kindly waiting for avengers age of ultron...though i heard it is out.

resident evil damnation
Re: Extreme Military Technology: Reason We Must Avoid World War III by johnwell(m): 3:05pm On Jun 27, 2015
kellyJames5:

*puts on glasses and takes a cursory look*

Where is Nigeria on that list please? grin

you are checking on the wrong list sir, Nigeria can only be found on the corruption list

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Extreme Military Technology: Reason We Must Avoid World War III by Cyriloha(m): 3:05pm On Jun 27, 2015
chudidonas:
The world is steadily gearing up for war. Definitely, these powerful weapons will be put to use one day. Its only a matter of time
that's just the truth bro but God is in control okay ....after raining comes sun shines. ..life is just once on earth okay. ........but it's never gonna be well with any country that will start three world war as I usually calls it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Extreme Military Technology: Reason We Must Avoid World War III by Chrisbenogor(m): 3:05pm On Jun 27, 2015
Seriallinks:
The war is inevitable!....it's just a matter of time before hell breaks loose grin This wicked world MUST come to an end for a new Kingdom of righteousness to be established as the LORD declares in his WORD! Y'all have been warned...make the right choice!

1 Thessalonians 5:3

For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape.

Zechariah 13:8-9

And it shall come to pass, that in all the land, saith the LORD, two parts therein shall be cut off and die; but the third shall be left therein. And I will bring the third part through the fire, Refine them as silver is refined, And test them as gold is tested. They will call on My name, And I will answer them; I will say, 'They are My people,' And they will say, "The LORD is my God."
Nwa fada

You dey quote bible, na scripture dem take dey make gun?
Re: Extreme Military Technology: Reason We Must Avoid World War III by ritababe(f): 3:06pm On Jun 27, 2015
krattoss:
;Dlol
watch visitors evolution season premiere
Re: Extreme Military Technology: Reason We Must Avoid World War III by eightsin(m): 3:07pm On Jun 27, 2015
decode55:
Nigeria;

-1,000,000 war heads cheesy cheesy

Lol. Don't mock My beloved country
Re: Extreme Military Technology: Reason We Must Avoid World War III by LeSulk(m): 3:08pm On Jun 27, 2015
ebamma:
Nigerian army dey like civil defence for this countries eye
You mean "Boys Scout" grin
Re: Extreme Military Technology: Reason We Must Avoid World War III by xynerise: 3:11pm On Jun 27, 2015
Sile12:
8. . United States. 7,700 nuclear warheads.
All of these can destroy the planet entirely
Re: Extreme Military Technology: Reason We Must Avoid World War III by Prec1ous(m): 3:13pm On Jun 27, 2015
God save us

Meanwhile,

Top 10 Businesses you can do in Nigeria for easy cash.

https://www.nairaland.com/2407896/top-10-lucrative-businesses-nigeria
Re: Extreme Military Technology: Reason We Must Avoid World War III by TITOBIGZ(m): 3:15pm On Jun 27, 2015
ebamma:
Even civil defence beta,more like vigilante group.grin
Re: Extreme Military Technology: Reason We Must Avoid World War III by tonytony208(m): 3:15pm On Jun 27, 2015
jossey94:
Well, if WWIII breaks out, Nigeria's best bet is 2 form an alliance with other African countries and keep our African borders safe. #teamnonaligned

I think our best alliance will be with Russia.
Re: Extreme Military Technology: Reason We Must Avoid World War III by networkrecharg: 3:17pm On Jun 27, 2015
WAR WAR...
THEY USE NIGERIANS AS EXPERIMENT OOOH
Re: Extreme Military Technology: Reason We Must Avoid World War III by kuuljay(m): 3:18pm On Jun 27, 2015
why them no go arrange nuclear bomb the small one take Bleep up isis small nah
Re: Extreme Military Technology: Reason We Must Avoid World War III by obimazi: 3:18pm On Jun 27, 2015
This is seriously serious
Re: Extreme Military Technology: Reason We Must Avoid World War III by presido1: 3:20pm On Jun 27, 2015
starlingslimnet:
America will defeat russia without any problem. Why on earth do you think Americans keep exploring the space?
The ask urself, who takes America to space?

1 Like

Re: Extreme Military Technology: Reason We Must Avoid World War III by InvertedHammer: 3:22pm On Jun 27, 2015
/
This is why I am dumbfounded that people do not see the mockery in calling Nigeria the giant of Africa.

It is same as giving a standing ovation to the captain of a reta.rded team.

\
Re: Extreme Military Technology: Reason We Must Avoid World War III by femiranking28(m): 3:22pm On Jun 27, 2015
ebamma:
man o war self
Re: Extreme Military Technology: Reason We Must Avoid World War III by persius555(m): 3:22pm On Jun 27, 2015
Rikidony:
countries are investing heavily on military equipment while the world's poor are dying of hunger. wicked world angry
The commecial value of arms in the world could eradicate hunger, polio and other life threatening disease. The greatest threat to humanity is not humans, but governments are. Govt aids fraud and corruption, govts arm rebels, govts impose embargo, govt clamps down on freedom of speech, govt impose taxes.
Re: Extreme Military Technology: Reason We Must Avoid World War III by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jun 27, 2015
lozairio:
Please explain the satanic help part
I post such a information here and I will be given life ban...but you can help by visiting this link
www.theforbiddenknowledge.com/chapter3/

2 Likes

Re: Extreme Military Technology: Reason We Must Avoid World War III by obatosin(m): 3:26pm On Jun 27, 2015
The world in her quest for safety & security has become increasingly unsafe, unsecured & a threat to herself. Only God cn guarantee safety for anyone & for everyone..................Choose God & find life.

1 Like

Re: Extreme Military Technology: Reason We Must Avoid World War III by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jun 27, 2015
starlingslimnet:
America will defeat russia without any problem. Why on earth do you think Americans keep exploring the space?

Exploring which space?, Russia where the first to explore the space and they have a new space sattalite that can repire another space sattilite and also destroy it.
hey dude, go and know more about this people.

5 Likes

Re: Extreme Military Technology: Reason We Must Avoid World War III by sukkot: 3:30pm On Jun 27, 2015
Shymm3x:

Lmao...dun noe. They're already in the first phase in Euroasia and the pacific. Where's black Jesus to save us from these Aryan devils who're hell bent on destroying this planet? grin

Anyway, hopefully, when the full game kicks off - I just hope there will be a treaty about non-use of nuclear weapons. But I don't think Russia would take on Anglo-American axis by itself, without testing those nukes. Only an alignment as strong as NATO would make it a fair fight - BRICS vs NATO, with Germany and Israel staying neutral. Now, that will be a good match-up.

Regardless, most of these weapons on here would become useless after the first few day. Stealth technology is a myth - everything "stealth" would be blown to bits. Aircraft carriers are obsolete and they're more or less fixed scrap metal for target practice for hypersonic missiles. Using robots and drones would be basically useless and counterproductive due to cyber-warfare and hacking - you don't want ya enemy hacking ya machines and using them against you.

After fighting for superiority in space and for the upper-hand with satellites - the real war would be fought traditionally - with mostly tanks, subs and ships, normal troops, and dog fights with fighter jets.
black jesus soon come rasta. him soon come. the signs are in the sky rasta. lol. with regards to brics vs nato or all those other alliances you mentioned ? you have to remember that all wars are manufactured for a purpose. there are no real enemies amongst the leaders. the leaders are all and always will be in cahoots. so this is not a test of superiority. this is world population reduction and judgement. the day of the LORD is what this here is brah. the LORD IS A MAN OF WAR. ITS JUDGEMENT DAY

EXODUS 15 VS 3 The LORD is a man of war: the LORD is his name. <<< IF YOU DUN NOE NOW YOU KNOW grin grin

1 Like

Re: Extreme Military Technology: Reason We Must Avoid World War III by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jun 27, 2015
Sile12:
11. Wearable Tech Suit Could Help Soldiers Run a Mile per minute.

YOU DON DEY PLAY VIDEO GAMES TOO MUCH, EVEN AS FAST AS A CAR NO FIT RUN A MILE PER MINUTE,

1 Like

Re: Extreme Military Technology: Reason We Must Avoid World War III by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jun 27, 2015
Seriallinks:
The war is inevitable!....it's just a matter of time before hell breaks loose grin This wicked world MUST come to an end for a new Kingdom of righteousness to be established as the LORD declares in his WORD! Y'all have been warned...make the right choice!

1 Thessalonians 5:3

For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape.

Zechariah 13:8-9

And it shall come to pass, that in all the land, saith the LORD, two parts therein shall be cut off and die; but the third shall be left therein. And I will bring the third part through the fire, Refine them as silver is refined, And test them as gold is tested. They will call on My name, And I will answer them; I will say, 'They are My people,' And they will say, "The LORD is my God."
Yea.. u re right.. every one must b on d Lord's side... Man amassing technology for d anti christ and its destruction...

1 Like

Re: Extreme Military Technology: Reason We Must Avoid World War III by kinethic: 3:37pm On Jun 27, 2015
Well it's unfortunate that the world war 3 is about commence formally. Though technically has been.
It's been foretold in the books revelation .
Billions will die by famine, plagues, war, pollution and exile etc

Even a blind man can guess it's around the horizon. The character of human nature is running extremely wild.
Re: Extreme Military Technology: Reason We Must Avoid World War III by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jun 27, 2015
lozairio:
Dude the US will beat russia in a conventional warfare but will be a Mutual assured destruction in a nuclear war

And that can only happen because of the US presence in the eastern europe and the help of some NATO members.
for US defeating Russia is what will never happen.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

This Fish is Able To Kill Snakes & Other Animals While Walking On Land (Video) / Lion Killed In Ngala, Borno State After It Killed Some People And Injured Others / This Is Why Snakes Are Afraid Of Praying Mantises (Graphic Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.