Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,467 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:23 AM

Extreme Military Technology: Reason We Must Avoid World War III - Science/Technology (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Extreme Military Technology: Reason We Must Avoid World War III (87667 Views)

Extreme Military Technology: Top 10 Most Advanced Fighter Jets In The World. / Extreme Military Engineering: Fascinating Facts About Aircraft Carriers. / Extreme Weather Conditions: 19 Coldest And Hottest Inhabited Places On Earth. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Extreme Military Technology: Reason We Must Avoid World War III by johnwell(m): 2:41pm On Jun 27, 2015
onatisi:
who told u nigeria import pistols ?we have a defence industry that produces guns for our army . Go to DICON and see what we are producing. If u don't know know something abeg keep shut .

No wonder the mechanism use to jam after firing couples of bullets.... tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Extreme Military Technology: Reason We Must Avoid World War III by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jun 27, 2015
INTROVERT:

The US would easily win any war because of superior air power. However i doubt a 3WW involving nuclear force because the fear of retaliated attacks would discourage any country from being the first to lauch but who knows.

The US can easily win what? u better go and know more about Russia.
Re: Extreme Military Technology: Reason We Must Avoid World War III by chukxie(m): 2:41pm On Jun 27, 2015
@ Op: You make beautiful and highly informative threads. You should be given an award. Great job!

4 Likes

Re: Extreme Military Technology: Reason We Must Avoid World War III by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jun 27, 2015
IzonOwei:
My problem is russia with its wealth has improved so much in military and in technology while my beloved country filled with black people cant boast of inventing an old passanger helicopter...even with all our wealth...what we know best is how to buy range rover,g-wagon and pose all around...our military is shitty..completely useless...south africa even were in possession of nuclear heads...where is my country on the list??...no where to be found..what a failed nation I was born into..
Russia and America made a sacrifice to attain that height. They give the nephlims(Satanic forces) the raw while in return they received their technology.

1 Like

Re: Extreme Military Technology: Reason We Must Avoid World War III by Austinio: 2:43pm On Jun 27, 2015
Sile12:
17. Advanced Planes.

F22 Raptor.

The F-22 Raptor is currently the only operational fifth generation fighter in the world. A stealthy, single-seat fighter with ground attack reconnaissance, and electronic warfare capabilities, the F-22 is capable of
cruising at Mach 1.82 (1,220 miles an hour) without afterburner. The F-22 carries up to two AIM-9X short-range and six AIM-120 medium range anti-aircraft missiles in the fighter role, and can carry precision-guided air to ground weapons in the ground attack role. China fears the F-22 because there is nothing like it in China’s arsenal. For the foreseeable future the F-22 will dominate the air environment wherever it is sent.

Source: nationalinterest.org/feature/five-american-weapons-war-china-should-fear-10466
so you mean say ds one pass B-52
Re: Extreme Military Technology: Reason We Must Avoid World War III by Duletion(m): 2:43pm On Jun 27, 2015
onatisi:
abeg stop talking rubbish ,how many african nations has the op mentioned so far ? If u don't like ur country u can die and come back as a citizen of another country. who tells u nigeria can't defend herself U guys just make silly dumb statements .
Has Nigeria defended herself against hungry looking boko haram? well, it depends on what we're defending against. Maybe the likes of chad or niger. If you want to die, you get to it. I don't stand on a false ground.

1 Like

Re: Extreme Military Technology: Reason We Must Avoid World War III by Nobody: 2:44pm On Jun 27, 2015
DONBROTHER1:

America will defeat russia without any problem. Why on earth do you think Americans keep exploring the space?

2 Likes

Re: Extreme Military Technology: Reason We Must Avoid World War III by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jun 27, 2015
ritababe:

G.I joe
finished it..........thats my best so far with advanced technologies.
Re: Extreme Military Technology: Reason We Must Avoid World War III by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jun 27, 2015
onatisi:
abeg stop talking rubbish ,how many african nations has the op mentioned so far ? If u don't like ur country u can die and come back as a citizen of another country. who tells u nigeria can't defend herself U guys just make silly dumb statements .
please briefly explain to me and everybody how nigeria can defend itself?...a country with a force base that love money more than there service to their country...what Armory do we have?..you mean those old guns?..we are talking arsenals and youre mentioning this country with block headed thieving leaders... angry

1 Like

Re: Extreme Military Technology: Reason We Must Avoid World War III by bettercreature(m): 2:47pm On Jun 27, 2015
Emnyte:
Watch out. Rapture is imminent
No matter how powerful machines are,they can never wipe out human being,it would boil down to,SURVIVAL OF THE FITTEST,even it goes down to world war 10 it can never wipe out humans
ONLY NATURAL EXTINCTION OF THE EARTH IS ABLE TO WIPE OUT HUMANS
Re: Extreme Military Technology: Reason We Must Avoid World War III by ritababe(f): 2:48pm On Jun 27, 2015
krattoss:
finished it..........thats my best so far with advanced technologies.

try strike back
technology no too dey sha
Re: Extreme Military Technology: Reason We Must Avoid World War III by ITUNUTG: 2:48pm On Jun 27, 2015
HEAVENLY ARMIES AND ARBALEST

i depend on you
Re: Extreme Military Technology: Reason We Must Avoid World War III by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jun 27, 2015
mrnuur:
The kind of calamity the knowledge of PHYSICS could bring is enormous...the bomb dropped on Hiroshima and Nagasaki was a Fission type bomb (i.e a chain reaction in which a single nucleus of an atom will split into two daughter nuclei with high release of energy), and come to think as at 1950 the U.S and Soviet Union were developing a Thermonuclear bomb which is a Fusion type bomb the impact of which is 50times greater than the Fission. (or 50times greater than the bomb dropped on Hiroshima and Nagasaki).

As far back as 1970 the Soviet Union alone has enough Nuclear Weapons in its arsenal that could wipe the planet 10tiimes over.

If all these Nuclear technologies are applied for peaceful purposes the possibilities are LIMITLESS!
Physics, Chemistry , Electrical Engineering and biotechnology as well as that computer science are gonna contribute more to world destruction than development..........

The world would only be unified until alien invasion or a calamity that threatened entire humanity. That is when Russia, US , China would become truest friend and fight side by side for human survival until then .....

WWIII may become inevitable when pressure is too much and some basta.rds feel like whaddafuck lets end the world.

4 Likes

Re: Extreme Military Technology: Reason We Must Avoid World War III by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jun 27, 2015
ritababe:

try strike back
technology no too dey sha
finished it also from one to four....kindly waiting for avengers age of ultron...though i heard it is out.
Re: Extreme Military Technology: Reason We Must Avoid World War III by AKMoney1(m): 2:50pm On Jun 27, 2015
What's the need of all these? cry
Re: Extreme Military Technology: Reason We Must Avoid World War III by iamord(m): 2:50pm On Jun 27, 2015
decode55:
Nigeria;

-1,000,000 war heads cheesy cheesy
are u referring to the 3 sounds ebu bangers??

1 Like

Re: Extreme Military Technology: Reason We Must Avoid World War III by Nobody: 2:50pm On Jun 27, 2015
starlingslimnet:
Russia and America made a sacrifice to attain that height. They give the nephlims(Satanic forces) the raw while in return they received their technology.
grin...have our leaders not being making sacrifices to the ogboni and other frats??..oh i forget..their own sacrifice is to steal and embezzle public funds... grin...what a bunch of olodos we have as leaders...just take a look at russia...weve got wealth like them..but check out the difference...
Re: Extreme Military Technology: Reason We Must Avoid World War III by lozairio(m): 2:52pm On Jun 27, 2015
DONBROTHER1:

Dude the US will beat russia in a conventional warfare but will be a Mutual assured destruction in a nuclear war

2 Likes

Re: Extreme Military Technology: Reason We Must Avoid World War III by onatisi(m): 2:53pm On Jun 27, 2015
IzonOwei:
please briefly explain to me and everybody how nigeria can defend itself?...a country with a force base that love money more than there service to their country...what Armory do we have?..you mean those old guns?..we are talking arsenals and youre mentioning this country with block headed thieving leaders... angry
don't join military issues with our military capabilities . Libya had one of the best armies in africa yet she couldn't defend herself against insurgent ,syria is regarded as one of the most powerful states in the middle east and yet she is facing a terrible civil war . So does that mean the nation military isn't good?? When u face external aggression it is quite different from facing internal aggression. Boko haram is an internal issue and what makes it difficult is that they are not a conventional army which makes it difficult to identify them, the same problem just happened in kobane iraq,2 days ago.
Re: Extreme Military Technology: Reason We Must Avoid World War III by Shymm3x: 2:54pm On Jun 27, 2015
sukkot:
ww3 is already here. too late

Lmao...dun noe. They're already in the first phase in Euroasia and the pacific. Where's black Jesus to save us from these Aryan devils who're hell bent on destroying this planet? grin

Anyway, hopefully, when the full game kicks off - I just hope there will be a treaty about non-use of nuclear weapons. But I don't think Russia would take on Anglo-American axis by itself, without testing those nukes. Only an alignment as strong as NATO would make it a fair fight - BRICS vs NATO, with Germany and Israel staying neutral. Now, that will be a good match-up.

Regardless, most of these weapons on here would become useless after the first few day. Stealth technology is a myth - everything "stealth" would be blown to bits. Aircraft carriers are obsolete and they're more or less fixed scrap metal for target practice for hypersonic missiles. Using robots and drones would be basically useless and counterproductive due to cyber-warfare and hacking - you don't want ya enemy hacking ya machines and using them against you.

After fighting for superiority in space and for the upper-hand with satellites - the real war would be fought traditionally - with mostly tanks, subs and ships, normal troops, and dog fights with fighter jets.

5 Likes

Re: Extreme Military Technology: Reason We Must Avoid World War III by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jun 27, 2015
IzonOwei:
grin...have our leaders not being making sacrifices to the ogboni and other frats??..oh i forget..their own sacrifice is to steal and embezzle public funds... grin...what a bunch of olodos we have as leaders...just take a look at russia...weve got wealth like them..but check out the difference...
Nigeria will not agree to do the fallen angels will by passing Rebelling laws against God has norm. Now look at Russia and America who pass more evil laws? It's America.So America will win this war. But the ends of America will be worse than that of Sodom and Gomorrah. The whole of America will be destroyed I'm just an hour..
Re: Extreme Military Technology: Reason We Must Avoid World War III by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jun 27, 2015
PUSH1:
Yet they cannot help defeat the Isis. What an irony

Guy forget, it's not easy, I heard that some super power dey support ISIS, apart from that, it's because of almost 98% innocent souls that this will affect
Re: Extreme Military Technology: Reason We Must Avoid World War III by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jun 27, 2015
onatisi:
who told u nigeria import pistols ?we have a defence industry that produces guns for our army . Go to DICON and see what we are producing. If u don't know know something abeg keep shut .
Bros Abeg grin

which one DICON dey produce .... shey na day robot wey dey chase target abi na stealth drones abi that weapon wey get long nose wey I see for up there ....

U see weapons for page one and two come dey mention DICON for hia ...... which one of the above weapon DICON produce ..... abeg make we forget naija for dis thread ooo .... I see weapons for hia ma heart cut.

The money wey we suppose use do weapon na ihm one port belle General go use carry ashawos , drink small stouts and nkwobi and spam the city with filling stations and Big Mansions. twaaaaa.

Which one sef be DICON grin .... U no dey fear day carrier wey US go launch for 2016 DICON ahahahah.

3 Likes

Re: Extreme Military Technology: Reason We Must Avoid World War III by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jun 27, 2015
Sile12:
29. The Gerald Ford is an American aircraft carrier. It is scheduled to launch in 2016 and will be the most advanced ship in the world. It is more than 100,000 tons with an 1100 foot flight deck.
It has 2 nuclear reactors and carried 4200 men and 75 planes, currently planned as F-35 fighters. 10 ships are planned, one every 5 years until 2040. The ship has more offensive capability by itself than most countries. It can travel at 30 knots and go 90 days with no resupply at all. It cost $14 billion.

Source: https://www.pinterest.com/darkdknight/advanced-weaponry/
Talk bout a single ship defeating a COUNTRY! cheesy
Re: Extreme Military Technology: Reason We Must Avoid World War III by Cyriloha(m): 2:56pm On Jun 27, 2015
Sile12:
22. This is a military grade pursuit robot, it is designed to chase hostiles and take them down. This robot is just a concept right now, but may be possible very soon. In fact, a robotics company in Boston has been hired by the U.S. Military to build this robot.
my dear bring no body is praying for War but the world is rapidly turning into something else that I font know
Re: Extreme Military Technology: Reason We Must Avoid World War III by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jun 27, 2015
starlingslimnet:
Nigeria will not agree to do the fallen angels will by passing Rebelling laws against God has norm. Now look at Russia and America who pass more evil laws? It's America.So America will win this war. But the ends of America will be worse than that of Sodom and Gomorrah. The whole of America will be destroyed I'm just an hour..
grin
Re: Extreme Military Technology: Reason We Must Avoid World War III by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jun 27, 2015
lozairio:
Dude the US will beat russia in a conventional warfare but will be a Mutual assured destruction in a nuclear war
Even in a nuclear war.One thing is for Russia to detonate their nuclear bomb it's another thing the bomb take a reverse direction and hits their camp instead of hitting America.America is getting satanic help.
Re: Extreme Military Technology: Reason We Must Avoid World War III by myklangelo(m): 2:58pm On Jun 27, 2015
pinkiberry:
linguistics no b Igbo? y u dey gv am special sexy name? well my mum studied Igbo linguistics in unilag. do u ppl write project in Igbo language?

Seriously? Alryt in UNIZIK, we have depaartment of African language, which exclusively studies the Igbo language, they write their project in the Igbo language.
We have a department called Linguistics, where the science of world languages are studied cum Computer language etc etc. I studied Linguistics, I didn't know that it sounds sexy. I promote the Igbo language. We write our projects in the English language.
Welcome, my regards to your mum for studying Igbo, it is a noble course.

My tutorial for the week is out...Igbo ga-adiririri!

The 1st Igbo language blog is out, it is fun and insightful. Visit, comment, share and criticize.www.odeniigbo..com
Re: Extreme Military Technology: Reason We Must Avoid World War III by iamord(m): 2:58pm On Jun 27, 2015
drake2:
Russians: over 8,000 nuclear war heads, these guys ain't smiling oh. If they were blacks, God knows HE would have lost planet Earth.
yet African countries that have abundant uranium have not. We should continue with our deep sleep!
Re: Extreme Military Technology: Reason We Must Avoid World War III by chudidonas(m): 2:59pm On Jun 27, 2015
The world is steadily gearing up for war. Definitely, these powerful weapons will be put to use one day. Its only a matter of time
Re: Extreme Military Technology: Reason We Must Avoid World War III by Nobody: 3:00pm On Jun 27, 2015
Re: Extreme Military Technology: Reason We Must Avoid World War III by iamord(m): 3:01pm On Jun 27, 2015
Sile12:
28. What soldiers will look like.
reminds me of the xbox game halo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

This Fish is Able To Kill Snakes & Other Animals While Walking On Land (Video) / Lion Killed In Ngala, Borno State After It Killed Some People And Injured Others / This Is Why Snakes Are Afraid Of Praying Mantises (Graphic Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.