Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,171 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:26 AM

Advice Needed From Qualified Urologists - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Advice Needed From Qualified Urologists (777 Views)

Who Is Medically Qualified BY Dr. Paul John / Qualified Nurse Or Auxiliary Nurse (difference) / Health Advice Needed From Doctors. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice Needed From Qualified Urologists by Roughfyzay(m): 9:32pm On Jun 24, 2015
Need an urologist advice. Any urologist should please help out.
What causes dark urine?
I drinks a lot of water so dehydration is out of it.
Tested negative for hepatitis
Advice needed urgently
Re: Advice Needed From Qualified Urologists by tforever(m): 11:01pm On Jun 24, 2015
dark urine can result from:

Food. Eating large amounts of fava beans or rhubarb can cause dark brown urine.
Medications. A number of drugs can darken urine, including the antimalarial drugs chloroquine and primaquine, the antibiotics metronidazole (Flagyl) and nitrofurantoin, laxatives containing cascara or senna, and methocarbamol — a muscle relaxant.
Medical conditions. Some liver and kidney disorders can turn urine dark , as can some urinary tract infections.
Extreme exercise. Muscle injury from extreme exercise can result in pink or cola-colored urine and kidney damage.
Re: Advice Needed From Qualified Urologists by Roughfyzay(m): 1:52am On Jun 25, 2015
tforever:
dark urine can result from:

Food. Eating large amounts of fava beans or rhubarb can cause dark brown urine.
Medications. A number of drugs can darken urine, including the antimalarial drugs chloroquine and primaquine, the antibiotics metronidazole (Flagyl) and nitrofurantoin, laxatives containing cascara or senna, and methocarbamol — a muscle relaxant.
Medical conditions. Some liver and kidney disorders can turn urine dark , as can some urinary tract infections.
Extreme exercise. Muscle injury from extreme exercise can result in pink or cola-colored urine and kidney damage.
I took nothing of such yet the urine is still dark
Re: Advice Needed From Qualified Urologists by ciskenn(m): 4:11am On Jun 25, 2015
Roughfyzay:

Try to detox your system with alkaline water and eat much of fruits and vegetables
Re: Advice Needed From Qualified Urologists by tforever(m): 6:57am On Jun 25, 2015
Roughfyzay:

that's strange my brother. Try detoxification then.
Re: Advice Needed From Qualified Urologists by Roughfyzay(m): 7:21am On Jun 25, 2015
tforever:
that's strange my brother. Try detoxification then.
Is there a particular drug for that?
Re: Advice Needed From Qualified Urologists by tforever(m): 4:55pm On Jun 25, 2015
Roughfyzay:

yes sir there is a program for detox its called CLEAN 9 but it will cost you nothing less than 19,900..achieve detox in one month. But if you want the mini package that will cost 8000 but you will have to buy it for three months to achieve full detox.
Re: Advice Needed From Qualified Urologists by tforever(m): 4:56pm On Jun 25, 2015
Roughfyzay:

yes sir there is a program for detox its called CLEAN 9 but it will cost you nothing less than 19,900..achieve detox in one month. But if you want the mini package that will cost 8000 but you will have to buy it for three months to achieve full detox
Re: Advice Needed From Qualified Urologists by Roughfyzay(m): 8:07pm On Jun 25, 2015
tforever:
yes sir there is a program for detox its called CLEAN 9 but it will cost you nothing less than 19,900..achieve detox in one month. But if you want the mini package that will cost 8000 but you will have to buy it for three months to achieve full detox
OK, thanks sir

(1) (Reply)

New Invention: German Company Invents HIV Detecting Condom / Have U Noticed The Cough And Catarrh That Is Everywhere Now?? / What You See In The Toilet Can Give You Valuable Insights Into Your Health

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.